Lightheart 1.0 - The key to speed.
Hi everyone. My name is Skulldron and for those of you who do recognise me, know me as the creator of Project Pixel, another one of the greatest ways to emulate the Pixel Experience, whilst keeping all the benefits of using OneUI and its stock optimized drivers as its base. Today I'm going to introduce something, different. Over the years of working on Touchwiz based ROMs, I've learnt the description of every little apk, every little permission, what it accepts and what it rejects, its pros and its cons. As a result of this experience, I have one of the best debloat lists out there, with each item on the debloat list, being tested, through extensive testing, and it goes over every file and every partition known in the OneUI OS. This exact same debloat script was used in Project Pixel, which has received positive review after positive review for how efficient and how lightweight OneUI became after the debloat. Today however, I present to you Lightheart OS, a new project that I will be building myself and updating monthly. Today I showcase Lionheart, the Lineage OS to my Cyanogenmod.
1. Heavily Debloated System: The debloat script that was made by me, has over 250+ debloated permissions, apks and other files.
2. Better Battery Performance due to Efficiency - With the removal of an incredible amount of bloat, along with better performance and lesser services, you should be looking at better SOTs and better standby times.
3. Kernel Power Control: With MTweaks and Magisk, you will be able to control your device’s clock speed and be able to force higher GPU and CPU Clock, when doing more intensive tasks such as gaming.
4. Better Kernel Performance - Due to the deepness of the debloat, the kernel now has more RAM and more space to be more efficient and allow it to focus on less threads at once.
5. Current October Patch with the promise of updates every month - Every month an update is released, the ROM will be updated along with it, with a time frame of 1-2 weeks.
6. Restored some stock Google Permissions - Some stock google framework was restored, such as the default setup wizard.
7. All Essential Samsung Features have been kept - All essential OneUI features have been kept alive, for the sole purpose of necessity.
8. Completely Deknoxed -The ROM has been Deknoxed and FRP lock measures have been disabled
9. VoLTE Supported
2. Eleven Music
3. Files GO
5. Android Pie AOSP Emojis
6. Lightheart X Boot Animation
7. AOSP System Sounds
8. Samsung Gallery (Stripped Down and lightened to improve performance)
9. Samsung's Stock Camera with HDR parameter changes, debloated and additional video modes
10. SystemUI Tuner (Provides battery stats along with other useful customizations - Check QS icons and add it to QS Panel to view)
11. YouTube Vanced (Ad-free Youtube)
12. Mtweaks (Has Hardware Control - Similar to Kernel Adiutor but more tailored to Exynos)
1. Download the zip and download the latest Magisk (ROM will not boot if Magisk is not flashed due to encryption procedures)
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache
3. Flash the zip and flash Magisk.
- To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
- Set Trebuchet as default launcher, for better battery savings. OneUI Home was only included for its app switcher.
1.0 - Initial Release
If changes are made, they will be highlighted in the next post.
1a. Lightheart 1.0 (Galaxy S8):
Mirror (Galaxy S8):
Mega Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/zV1wFY6Y#fcpYNGXAbE0zukrS2UuBO_7nO7_VNEdoxVVqamBCrXc
1b. Lightheart 1.0 (Galaxy S8+):
Mirror (Galaxy S8+):
Dropbox Mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/btsnola1j82on98/AAAVb6CqWZul3NRrgIaTnvSda?dl=0
2. Magisk Manager:
Feel free to join us on Telegram: https://t.me/LIGHTHRT
Credits and kernel source:
Stock Kernel Source: http://source.samsung.com/
Check the screenshots tab to see screenshots of the ROM in action.
Lightheart 1.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S8
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader Available
Based On: OneUI
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-30
Last Updated 2020-10-31