[DISCONTINUED][ROM][9.0][SM-N950F/FD/N] Project Pixel 1.0 [28/06/2019]

Search This thread

Shogunes

Oct 2, 2012
Why would anyone want the quality changed? On top of that, for the worse? I think no, I'm sure, That is an option that please please do not change. I am glad that I can upload my pictures and videos in the original for free without having to pay for them so I can use my 100GB differently and for which I pay every month.

Reactions: rvkrishnakumar

rvkrishnakumar

Apr 12, 2014
Why would anyone want the quality changed? On top of that, for the worse? I think no, I'm sure, That is an option that please please do not change. I am glad that I can upload my pictures and videos in the original for free without having to pay for them so I can use my 100GB differently and for which I pay every month.

Bandwidth concerns for upload/download.

Last edited:

6ubidu

Feb 16, 2019
Default Samsung Dialer

Hi guys !
I'm in love with this rom !!!
Amaaazing job !
Just one question..
Because I need the stock Samsung dialer (Clearview cover compatibility)..
Do you think it's possible..?
Any thoughts?
Tried a lot of things with no success..
Thanks in advance !

Shogunes

Oct 2, 2012
Hello, will there be a continuation of this Rome? May or June Patch maybe I would be happy because the Rome is really mega and I'm certainly not alone. I mean for the Note 8

Visera

Hi guys !
I'm in love with this rom !!!
Amaaazing job !
Just one question..
Because I need the stock Samsung dialer (Clearview cover compatibility)..
Do you think it's possible..?
Any thoughts?
Tried a lot of things with no success..
Thanks in advance !

Nononoonono. As little sammy stuff as possible, sorry.

Hello, will there be a continuation of this Rome? May or June Patch maybe I would be happy because the Rome is really mega and I'm certainly not alone. I mean for the Note 8

Yeah, soon :>

rvkrishnakumar

Apr 12, 2014
full wipe and install, struck up in the start screen

Flashing the kernel after ROM and it started.

Last edited:

anton.dragomir

May 19, 2015
Good day! I installed your firmware, everything is fine, everything is happy, BUT, Gpay does not work, writes that it is worth root or other firmware. In google play writes that the device is not certified. I did not install Ruth, I did not run Magic and other programs. What could be the reason?

Good day! I installed your firmware, everything is fine, everything is happy, BUT, Gpay does not work, writes that it is worth root or other firmware. In google play writes that the device is not certified. I did not install Ruth, I did not run Magic and other programs. What could be the reason?

Google Pay stopped working a couple of months back since Google updated the API. (If you really need GPay you will have to flash stock and relock the bootloader)

There seems to be some workarounds that have worked for some people to get it working (in the thread below), none of which I can confirm are working, but the dedicated thread for GPay not working with Magisk is here

https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/discussion-google-pay-magisk-discussion-t3906703

Gatekeeper

Jul 3, 2017
if possible plz create rom control and plz add Samsung default network speed indicator at status bar option.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Project Pixel 1.0

What is Project Pixel?

Project Pixel is a small team of developers that work on porting most, if not all of the Google Pixel features to stock firmwares.
    We mostly specialize in Stock Samsung Firmwares, although we may do work on ports of OneUi once in a while. Our objective is to deliver the best performance by using stock firmware whilst also improving upon it by debloating and tweaking whilst also giving you all the features of a Pixel device.

Pixel Pie 1.0 Feature List:

1. AdAway

2. Deep Debloat and DeKnoxed (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features-stripped and removed)

3. Dolby Atmos with Correct Tuning and Gain (Main Speaker has most power and Earpiece just adds detail and treble)

4. Eleven Music (Lineage OS 15.1)

5. Files GO (File Manager)

6. GCam (Note: GCam might not work on all devices, because of hardware compatibility) 8.3 (HDR+)

7. Google Calculator

8. Google Calendar

9. Google Chrome

10. Google Clock

11. Google Contacts

12. Google Keep (With Handwriting Libs)

13. Google Lens (Works within Google Photos and Recents in Pixel Launcher)

14. Google Messages

15. GPay (Working Payment Method along with NFC functionality)

16. Google Phone

17. Google Pie Emojis (Not Samsung Ones)

18. Google Play Games

19. Google Tasks

20. GBoard

21. Mtweaks (Has Hardware Control - Similar to Kernel Adiutor but more tailored to Exynos)

22. Pixel Fonts

23. Pixel 3 Boot Animation

24. Pixel 3 Live Wallpapers with Normal Wallpapers

25. Pixel Google Photos (Free Original Quality Storage)

26. Pixel Module V1 - Pixel Animations, framework and configs.

27. Pixel Launcher with new recent menu

28. Pixel Sounds

29. Samsung Digital Wellbeing

30. Samsung App Lock

31. Samsung Gallery (Stripped Down and lightened to improve performance)

32. Samsung's Stock Camera with HDR parameter changes, debloated and additional video modes (4k30 at HDR- Not Fully Tested)

33. SystemUI Tuner (Provides battery stats along with other useful customiztions - Check QS icons and add it to QS Panel to view)

34. VoLTE Supported

35. YouTube Vanced (Ad-free Youtube)

CHANGELOG 1.0:
    1. Initial Release

Bugs:
    1. Smart Capture Screen Write with SPen causes a FC

Notes:
    1. To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
    2. Make sure you set Google Phone as your default phone app. Go-to Settings/Apps. Click the three dots in the top right corner. Then click default apps. Then Calling App and select Phone.
    3. After first boot, reboot your device once to ensure dalvik optimization.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download the zip and download the latest Magisk (ROM will not boot if Magisk is not flashed due to encryption procedures)
    2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache
    3. Flash the zip and flash Magisk.

Download Link and Sources:
    Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

Download Link 1.0 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1us-MNGq4fRwSOId74lpiGgHk81muB9Cm

Kernel Source : http://source.samsung.com/

Credits:
    Google for Android and Framework
    Samsung For Their Kernel
    @msohail_7 (GCam 8.3)

Check the screenshots tab to see screenshots of the ROM in action.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Project Pixel P, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)

Contributors
    Skulldron
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader And Modem
    Based On: OneUI

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2019-06-28

Created 2019-03-02
    Last Updated 2019-06-29
    Hey Everyone! Pixel 1.3 has been posted. Pulled an all nighter for this one, but was it worth it! Performance and battery have been greatly improved and some new features added. Check the changelog and the bug list for more information!
    Guys, thread updated. 1.2
    Hey everyone! V1.2.1 uploaded with some critical fixes and updated kernel. Also made some more minor tweaks to improve performance. You should be able to dirty flash, though, as always clean flash is recommended. As always, enjoy the update and an ETA for security patch update, will probably be in May, as I rebase every 3 months.