• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience - Mi Pad 4 / Mi Pad 4 Plus [CLOVER]

Search This thread

Adamooo

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you very much for you your rom! The only bug that i found even on havocos is that when under 15% of battery if the tablet lock you have to long press the hard power key to reboot cause it doesn't turn on anymore otherwise!

Last edited:

laopai

Apr 11, 2013
Thank you, jpg!
It looks like the problem is at the camera itself. Google camera has the problem. But when I changed the camera app to Moment Pro Camera and several other apps, all is fine.
Cheers!

Simetrio

Feb 28, 2019
Hello,i have a problem,i can't update apps from Google play, it's show file to large need wlan,but i already connected

Simetrio

Feb 28, 2019
I turn on camera2 , and restart, but the camera also not google camera. so I need download google camera in google play?

Last edited:

ichigo_kurosaki

Feb 24, 2013
Butuan City
Wow..seeing a lot of promising ROMs and active development, I now am seeing why xiaomi is so popular here in xda. :D Mi pad 4 plus is my first ever xiaomi device. got mine from the mail last March 5. so I'm not tinkering with it yet but I now am subscribing to rom threads for this device for my future reference. :D

Anyway, can someone please point me in the right direction? I want to try a pixel launcher for my mi pad. but afaik, pixel launchers don't support landcape. I usually use my tab in landscape view. so is there a particular apk that has that mod? I'm using @paphonb's port on my phone. :D tried the apk on my tab and it doesn't rotate.

Reactions: iamakii

crazyhotel

Dec 3, 2018
TianJin
Wow..seeing a lot of promising ROMs and active development, I now am seeing why xiaomi is so popular here in xda. :D Mi pad 4 plus is my first ever xiaomi device. got mine from the mail last March 5. so I'm not tinkering with it yet but I now am subscribing to rom threads for this device for my future reference. :D

Anyway, can someone please point me in the right direction? I want to try a pixel launcher for my mi pad. but afaik, pixel launchers don't support landcape. I usually use my tab in landscape view. so is there a particular apk that has that mod? I'm using @paphonb's port on my phone. :D tried the apk on my tab and it doesn't rotate.
maybe you can try lawnchair launcher

Reactions: ichigo_kurosaki

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
Does VOLTE work on this? Is there a dialer in the rom so you can make phone calls and receive?

W

William.f

Hi jpg3927, thank you for the ROM, it's perfect for daily use. After I used for few weeks, I found that the VOLTE just work for few minutes after I remove and insert the SIM card, hopefully the VOLTE can be fixed on next build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4/Mi Pad 4 Plus[Clover]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?

WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    VoLTE
    Sound / vibration
    WiFi
    Ambient Play
    Doze Mode
    Facelock
    HW encryption
    DT2W

Known issues

plz tell me if u found

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    [SIZE="3"[URL=https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=287106]AndroidFileHost [/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Translation[/SIZE]
    Help with project translation
    new build is up!

- march security update
    - pe upstream

check op for download!
    new build is up!

- linux 4.4.177-rc1 kernel upstreamed
    - device tree optimized
    - PE upstreamed

check op for download!
    New build is up!