• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience - Mi Pad 4 / Mi Pad 4 Plus [CLOVER]

Search This thread

fluffier

Jan 11, 2011
No keyboard

Hello, i am unable to use this rom. I do not get a keyboard on the screen and so i cant get past the screen you see below. What am i doing wrong? Any ideas why this is happening?

Attachments

• IMG_20190330_160359.jpg
    IMG_20190330_160359.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 1,217

carlos_online

Aug 18, 2011
Guys, I am having a huge issue with this rom. I installed it and it works fine, however, since it doesn't support USB, I decided to install the MIUI stock rom back. Well, in order to do that, you have to have the device in FASTBOOT mode.
When I go to the prompt and type fastboot devices, I get a result, showing that my computer can detect the device.
However, every time I am in FASTBOOT mode, after 30 seconds (exactly!) it reboots. So, I am afraid to start flashing it and then the device reboots and my installation gets corrupted.

Any ideas on how to solve this? I just need the FASTBOOT mode to last as long as necessary for me to install the older room back.

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
What kernel benefit does this stock one come with? Than xiaomi's. Thinking of using this or arter kernel as it seems to have benefits of a clean code as per his thread reads.

jpg3927

Jan 29, 2012
Changwon
What kernel benefit does this stock one come with? Than xiaomi's. Thinking of using this or arter kernel as it seems to have benefits of a clean code as per his thread reads.

this kernel is same as havoc os (made by rcstar6696)
and many devs working with it
i can't say this kernel is better than arter97's kernel
but it's nice kernel to use daily driver

Reactions: Crescendo Xenomorph

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Reactions: coffee-turtle

paladine01

Sep 3, 2010
There's a graphical glitch when selecting alternative keyboards, see attached. On the bottom, the switch button is slightly offset from the center right when it should really be all the way on the right.

Any idea which file I can edit to tweak this?

YbfAXOt.png

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Also - Google Camera doesn't work. Just hangs or outright crashes at start.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4/Mi Pad 4 Plus[Clover]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?

WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    VoLTE
    Sound / vibration
    WiFi
    Ambient Play
    Doze Mode
    Facelock
    HW encryption
    DT2W

Known issues

plz tell me if u found

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    [SIZE="3"[URL=https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=287106]AndroidFileHost [/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Translation[/SIZE]
    Help with project translation
    new build is up!

- march security update
    - pe upstream

check op for download!
    new build is up!

- linux 4.4.177-rc1 kernel upstreamed
    - device tree optimized
    - PE upstreamed

check op for download!
    New build is up!