• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience - Mi Pad 4 / Mi Pad 4 Plus [CLOVER]

Search This thread
this kernel is same as havoc os (made by rcstar6696)
and many devs working with it
i can't say this kernel is better than arter97's kernel
but it's nice kernel to use daily driver

What knowlegde is required to be a PE maintainer?
I have another xiaomi device, Mi 5s Plus (natrium)...
It had PE, but the maintainer abandoned it few months ago. I'm thinking to be the maintainer but dunno the skills requirements.

Could you please enlighten me?

stunned

Jan 13, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
There's a graphical glitch when selecting alternative keyboards, see attached. On the bottom, the switch button is slightly offset from the center right when it should really be all the way on the right.

Any idea which file I can edit to tweak this?

YbfAXOt.png

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Also - Google Camera doesn't work. Just hangs or outright crashes at start.
Change to Pie navigation and it is fixed, atleast on other roms

markus13

Mar 30, 2011
Hi, I installed PixelExperience_clover-9.0-20190414-1117-UNOFFICIAL.zip from scratch yesterday and have two issues:
1) The playstore is there but e.g. no youtube. I installed the stock android 9 gapps with twpr and now it's fine. A little warning: I thought I don't need the stock gapps and took a smaller one. Then the keyboard was gone and the "speach input" was default, but not working. It was a pain in the ass to solve this.
2) Whenever I unlock the tab, the brightness is 11%. So it's very dark. You can make it brighter, but on the next time it's 11% again.

Last edited:

LokkyVio

Apr 30, 2014
Hi there,

there is a huge battery drain using magnet cover, it could be up to 30% per night without any connections like WiFi or LTE.
With closed cover screen blocks as it should be, but tablet doen't go to deep sleep.

Any ideas how to fix?

synjutrzenki2

Dec 11, 2018
Hello, I can not create a folder with applications on the screen. When I want to do it, the icon is running away.

Wysłane z mojego MI PAD 4 PLUS przy użyciu Tapatalka

madsurgeon

Jan 30, 2013
Hi, firstly: thank you for sharing this with us.
Just to clarify, if i'm coming from the global beta, should I wipe system as well? or would a normal factory data reset on twrp do?
I'm going to try flashing magisk after, nothing has been mentioned in this thread about it, so i assume it should be safe.
Cheers!

MoonnRay77

May 26, 2019
Hi, i'm new to this ROM thing. Recently i buy mipad 4 and they install weird "global" rom so i need to download new rom. I decided to try this rom but the download speed is really slow. I usually reach 250kbps, when i download from androidfilehost my download speed only reach 20kbps. It is already more than 24 hours now and several times of download fail.

Anyone know other site to download the rom?

INTERFERENCE1013

Jun 1, 2019
Testing on my Mi Pad 4 Plus

First: Thanks for this, is awesome

Well, I am testing the ROM about 6 hours and I found something

1 - Button shutter in camera app, navigation buttons cover half of it
2 - Its there an option to shut the screen for flip cover?
3 - I test another rom Pixel Experience in Mi8SE, and this do not have a display option that can switch color font, item select, etc (I wish that you can understand me)

I will wait for day time to test camera and 4G connection, I hope this can be helpful for you, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4/Mi Pad 4 Plus[Clover]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?

WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    VoLTE
    Sound / vibration
    WiFi
    Ambient Play
    Doze Mode
    Facelock
    HW encryption
    DT2W

Known issues

plz tell me if u found

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    [SIZE="3"[URL=https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=287106]AndroidFileHost [/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Translation[/SIZE]
    Help with project translation
    new build is up!

- march security update
    - pe upstream

check op for download!
    new build is up!

- linux 4.4.177-rc1 kernel upstreamed
    - device tree optimized
    - PE upstreamed

check op for download!
    New build is up!