I installed that custom ROM. My smartphone is SM-G610M. It doesn't recognize one of my usb cables anymore and i dont know why. The cable is working, i already tested it on another phone.
My cellphone can charge with another usb cable but its curious that the another one doesnt be recognized anymore lol.
Awesome everything is fine my dev : Samsung j601f but one major problem finger print not working try to resolve it plx ..
Hey guys, i just wanna share my second project on this phone, called "T.R.R. OneUI Edition"
1. G610F (ofc, bcoz mine is F variant)
2. G610M (Tested, stable)
3. G610Y (Tested, stable)
1. Game Launcher
2. Game tools
3. Record Screen
4. Enabled some disabled feature on settings
5. Mixed with KRAKEN Kernel and magisk to a one single image!
6. Odex file on app and priv-app not touched
7. Multi user
8. LTE only option
9. Device security on device maintenance is disabled
10. Screenshot anywhere (COPYRIGHTED ITEMS WARNING!!!!)
11. Signature verification disabled
12. Device Update disabled
13. Dolby Atmos
14. Google Fonts Pre-installed
15. Smallest OneUI ROM
Wait, how to install it? I will give the instructions for ya:
1. Download the ROM
2. BACKUP YOUR PHONE!!!
3. Copy the files you downloaded to PC or OTG or whatever
4. Reboot your phone to recovery mode / TWRP
5. Wipe data, dalvik, and cache
6. Flash ROM
7. Reboot to system
Wanna download it? Here, i leave the link for ya:
I just wanna say Thank you very much to:
1. Samsung (bcoz the rom based on OneUI)
2. SPARTANICUS (For his amazing KRAKEN Kernel)
3. APK Mirror
4. osm0sis (for the busybox)
5. ALEXNDR (For init.d)
6. ImbaWind (for the dolby & floating feature script)
7. frap129 (for spectrum)
8. topjohnwu (for the amazing magisk!)
9. SuperR (for the amazing Kitchen!)
10. JemecL (For some test at G610M)
11. Soul Reaper (For the Camera improvements and note9 dolby)
12. treblanon (For the G610Y test)
13. HitaloKun (For A50 Dolby port)
14. Krunggy (For the Heavy Gaming test)
15. Ananjaser1211 (For HeliosKernel and help me re-patch the camera)
16. son Goku (For OneUI 1.5 Guide)
17. And the others that i forgot :crying:
Wanna see the changelog? Here:
- Closed source
- Initial release
- Now released at XDA
- Super stable ROM
- Now Smart Capture is supported.
- Screen Recorder is updated.
- Navigation bar is now supported.
- Performance Mode by Soul Reaper
- StorageManager is Removed
- Dictionary is removed
- Deleted some files at /system/T9DB
- And improvements that i forgot until the ROM Size is 1.04gb... ?
- KRAKEN 1.1 but with KRAKEN L profiles
- Samsung Knox (Secure Folder) [service.jar PATCHED ONLY]
- Samsung Digital Wellbeing is removed
- SIM tracking is now gone
- Signature spoffing is now supported
- High Volume warning is disabled
- Now using Stock package installer instaed GooglePackageInstaller
- Using Note9 Dolby port
- FaceService is removed
- Camera improvements
- Extras zip for v2.1+
- Now Snapchat working again
- Dolby is rolled back to HitaloKun A50. (Bcoz i did not hear any difference when using Note9 Dolby)
- Camera improvement is fixed...
- UHQ Upscaler only
- Build.prop is set to G610X
- Snapchat and Google Duo is working
- Does not support NavBar
- Stock default Oreo wallpapers to make it look like a Stock Pie Update
- (idk if it work or not) can dirty flash from stock oreo [I mean no need to wipe /data] (bcoz on that time while on stock oreo, i want to flash my pie rom and i just forgot to wipe /data, and it just booted up fine )
- No GameTools and Game Launcher
- No T.R.R. Profiles, use spectrum instead.
- Default live stickers is removed.
- Using HeliosPie v3.1 kernel.
- [NEW] November Security Patch
- [NEW] OneUI 1.5 Helped by son Goku
- Camera now optimized
- [NEW] Now SIM ToolKit is available as a extras
- [NEW] Now Radio is available as a extras
- [NEW] Adaptive Power Saving
- Now using stock font instead
- [NEW] Rear camera selfie mode
- Samsung Record Screen is updated
- DO NOT flash navbar uninstaller on 4.0
- Samsung Push Service is removed
- [NEW] Samsung S8 Boot Sound
- Camera is Repatched. Helped by Ananjaser1211
- You MUST flash the navbar zip to make GameTools working...
- Camera Sticker is removed
- Now Dolby Note9 port can be used as an extras
Some tips for ya:
1. Always set spectrum to balance mode before reboot.
2. Download magisk apk only. Bcoz magisk is already intergrated.
3. Just that.
If you want to take some parts from my ROM, contact me first at telegram:
Join the T.R.R. Discussion!
But first, Kassem always said, "DONT KANG IT" or consequence will be bad...
And before that, i am not responsible for bricking device, dead sdcard, or even false alarm, YOU choose this modification, IF you point your finger to me to brick your device, i will laugh at you.
Gaming Edition: v2.4 - Lot of improvements - i forgot what just i do to the ROM until the ROM size is 994mb.... ?
OneUI Edition: v2.0 - Performance Mode by Soul Reaper - StorageManager is Removed - Dictionary is removed - Deleted some files at /system/T9DB - And improvements that i forgot until the ROM Size is 1.04gb... ?