[ROM][9.0][Tiffany] Pixel Experience [AOSP/CAF][r35][2019/04/05]

Search This thread

Nikouay

Mar 17, 2014
The installation of the new ROM takes place without problems, however, we have the following problems: Mobile data does not work, the device keeps restarting, it does not have Gcam anymore, it does not have the Radio App. these were some problems I encountered.

As you describe it, its definitely pointless to flash the new rom...

Fabryciop

Feb 14, 2019
do we already have any position on the bugs of this new ROM? do we have any procedure to follow so that there are no problems in operation?

xhxing

Feb 15, 2019
I've just tried to flash the latest Lineage OS and it does exactly the same thing as this new ROM,

Reboots shortly after starting up..

我的更新后也无限重启

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Good to know I'm not alone, Sorry I don't know how to get gib logs and I've already flashed the device back to the original rom,

If others are having similar issues please say so, I'm sure it's a simple fix but I need a phone that works :)

我的也无限重启,我的只能安装0116的版本才正常

thembanato009

Feb 22, 2019
black screen link

just finished installing. have black screen issue, link to flash tz file removed from link, please provide another link or file.

danjianbao

Jul 15, 2012
Good to know I'm not alone, Sorry I don't know how to get gib logs and I've already flashed the device back to the original rom,

If others are having similar issues please say so, I'm sure it's a simple fix but I need a phone that works :)

Have the same problem.
keep restarting again and again until I pull out the sim card.
later I found turning off the mobile data get the same effect.

the rom 0213 works fine.

Last edited:

ahmadmurtadha

May 3, 2015
Hello there guys, to update the rom, issit possible to flash over the latest updated rom over the old rom or do i have to wipe everything first? And is the latest rom issues fixed? Thank you!

tujh2

Feb 23, 2013
Last edited:

Gomo

May 20, 2006
I don't know how you are able to flash the modem.img file via twrp because when I tried I get error message

"Cannot Flash images to file systems"

Yes I went into install Image -> Selected Modem -> Flashed but received error

Some other thread had a link to the modem file https://mega.nz/#!gJQjnIIT!-NNhjSUUNapccpBxO9aYOSqIKW9q9fGPK2LZxvw-FDc (80~mb)

Was instructed to rename from .zip to .img but I'm stuck! Any suggestions ?

Gomo

May 20, 2006
Hi Guys,

Hoping this helps anyone who tried to flash the fixed modem package via TWRP and got the same error as me,

You must flash this modem file with fastboot,

Press and hold power and vol down on your device,

You'll need the following
fastboot.exe -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/b8o02zhk8mvukq8/fastboot.exe
Modem.zip https://mega.nz/#!gJQjnIIT!-NNhjSUUNapccpBxO9aYOSqIKW9q9fGPK2LZxvw-FDc
TZ.zip http://xpuser.net/xda/tz.zip *Only if you experince black screen after booting*

Rename Modem.zip to Modem.img place into C:/
Copy fastboot.exe into C:/

Open up CMD and run the following command once your phone shows the bunny with fastboot
fastboot flash modem modem.img

Should result in a message like below
First command in CMD type cd c:/
c:\>fastboot flash modem modem.img
sending 'modem' (86016 KB)... OKAY
writing 'modem'... OKAY

Can report running latest update and no random reboots since flashing this modem, the other thing I'll note is I tried other roms all which had the exact same issues *Random reboots*

This fix is confirmed to work with the Mi5X I'll back myself on that claim ;)

**UPDATE**

Playing around with the latest update and noticed that "OK Google" Does not seem to be able to pickup any sounds on the handset itself or with a bluetooth headset, however as soon as you connect a pair of headphones with the aux cable it works just fine. I'll list that as the only bug I've now ran into for now

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts