Guys, after a long time and alot of fuss, a new update is up
• Updated audio configs (better Audio now)
• Doze updated
• camera configs updated
• AOD added
• Kernel upstreamed (performance dope af)
• Lag free and Bug free
• WiFi display fixed
• Improved location services
• Gcam packages Updated
• PE upstreams
• Many more under the hood changes
Be sure to hit the thanks button if you liked my work
Join https://t.me/petissot for latest updates
Download link :- https://mega.nz/#!Wao0jIaK!ONY5oqvTjDdP8FWEydpxUCXzxIjLPzexToFx5VxMdKk
This PE Rom is flawless and smooth af! Thankyou so much!
But I have found that my device never detects "Ok Google" voice and even after opening the assistant app manually,it doesn't record or recognise my voice.
I tried retraining my voice...but it doesn't record it at all .
All the permissions are enabled for the app still no use. Please help me out.
I hove gone though the below steps and now I am stuck at position which will cost me a lot... Please help.!
1. after unlocking boot loader, I have booted recovery image of TWRP then flashed the TWRP installer zip.
2. Then I have flashed Pixel experience 9 version ROM. After installing this ROM I have found audio & speaker was not working during call.
3. Then I have tried to flash the Stock ROM 9 of Mi A1 after wiping the system/cache and internal storage. Stock ROM was not installed but my phone got stuck in boot loop.
4. Then I went to Mi service center to fix the ROM. They have installed Android 7 version Stock ROM into my phone, but mobile network was not showing. They asked me to change the mother board which will cost me around 7000 INR.
5. My bad luck, after leaving Mi Service center my mobile prompted me for system update and I tried to update my phone. Now when click on reboot after installation of update, again I got stuck in same boot loop situation. This time, I am not able to unlock the bootloader. I have tried to flash TWRP with command "fastboot oem unlock" and getting the message "FAILED (remote: 'oem unlock is not allowed')"
I am sorry to say that I did not take any backup of my phone. Can anyone help me to get rid of this situation?
Thanks in advance
Dual volte only available if you flash December firmware with newer rom version (December update or maybe latest), which is at the moment not recommended. Flashing latest version with November firmware is the best choice atm
Dude no need to worry a lot, but you shouldn't have proceeded on going to mi service without asking anyone in here. You should also start using telegram if you want to seek for more help
Incall sound bug is known and there is even a fix in the telegram group. It's just a flashable zip that fixes it.
I guess you have also flashed December firmware too somehow(this caused the mobile data and the sound bug).
-Unlock the bootloader using the mi unlock tool.
-After that flash cosmic Dan's twrp
-Flash the rom you want(in your case it was pe unofficial)
-Reboot to recovery
-Flash the acdb_p zip(the fix) OR get the November firmware from the mi a1 telegram group and flash it.
-Flash any other thing you want
The acdb_p fix can be found in: https://t.me/petissot
(Optional) The November firmware can be found in: https://t.me/MiA1_Global