• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][TREBLE][OFFICIAL][OTA][NIGHTLY] MoKee Open Source Android Project

Search This thread

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FZizTzxbBqRYJOrrtxX8j7oTlAbg%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%253D%252Fhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Ffs02.androidpit.info%25252Fuserfiles%25252F5519829%25252Fimage%25252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * I am not the maintainer or developer, I found this and wanted to share it on XDA
*/

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • IR Blaster
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • VoLTE
  • ViLTE

Known issues:
  • None

Instructions :
  • Download latest TWRP
  • Download the latest build
  • Download latest GApps
  • Reboot to bootloader (Volume Down + Power)
  • Flash TWRP
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

MoKee Add-Ons:

MoKee Help & Support links:

Sources:

Credits:
  • andersonmendess
  • martincz
  • abhishek987
  • Mokee Development Team
  • LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
Mokee Open Source Project, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
LilBlinx, martincz, abhishek987
Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: Mokee Open Source Project

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-05-13

Created 2018-05-13
Last Updated 2018-05-13

Last edited:

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Additional Information:
  • At this point the ROM does NOT include built in root or Xposed like in previous MoKee releases which is pretty good thing.
  • If you need Magisk, please use a custom built Magisk because this ROM is treble, you can find one here Magisk-v16.0-custom .zip
  • Aegis app is still in development for Oreo
  • This ROM focuses a lot on stability and bug fixes rather than on customization
  • The base is LineageOS but with their patches and fixes that aren't included in LineageOS which in my opinion makes this ROM a pretty good choice for Oreo ROM on mido
  • I am not the maintainer of this ROM, MoKee development team is
  • If you encounter any bug, please report it here with a proper logs (Logcat, Kernel Log) so I can later track it to MoKee
  • Incremental updates can be installed for free using browser but I highly encourage to donate and support the developers. Follow the steps in this video YouTube Link

Release types:
  • RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
  • NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
  • HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
  • EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
  • UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.

Last edited:

gds06

Aug 9, 2013
At this point the ROM does NOT include built in root or Xposed like in previous MoKee releases which is pretty good thing.
If you need Magisk, please use a custom built Magisk because this ROM is treble, you can find one here Magisk-v16.0-custom .zip
Aegis app is still in development for Oreo
This ROM focuses a lot on stability and bug fixes rather than on customization
The base is LineageOS but with their patches and fixes that aren't included in LineageOS which in my opinion makes this ROM a pretty good choice for Oreo ROM on mido
I am not the maintainer of this ROM, MoKee development team is
thanx to team...and thanx for sharing.....
stability, security and battery life are main concern... form me at least

sukhwinder89

Mar 27, 2013
im not been able to find a proper thread to download latest official twrp , steps to how to instal ?

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
I think I've wait more than 60 second, but nothing happened.. can someone help me?
Download link will be generated after those 60 seconds, click it and it will start downloading
Why not using pixel launcher?
Resource hungry launcher, it comes with Lawnchair by default
im not been able to find a proper thread to download latest official twrp , steps to how to instal ?
Updated the OP with steps on how to install TWRP
ss sir.. ??
This rom have a lot customization??
Updated the thread. The goal of MoKee is stable, bugfree, fast and battery friendly ROM with little tweaks here and there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FZizTzxbBqRYJOrrtxX8j7oTlAbg%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%253D%252Fhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Ffs02.androidpit.info%25252Fuserfiles%25252F5519829%25252Fimage%25252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * I am not the maintainer or developer, I found this and wanted to share it on XDA
    */

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • VoLTE
    • ViLTE

Known issues:
    • None

Instructions :
    • Download latest TWRP
    • Download the latest build
    • Download latest GApps
    • Reboot to bootloader (Volume Down + Power)
    • Flash TWRP
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

MoKee Add-Ons:

MoKee Help & Support links:

Sources:

Credits:
    • andersonmendess
    • martincz
    • abhishek987
    • Mokee Development Team
    • LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    Mokee Open Source Project, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    LilBlinx, martincz, abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: Mokee Open Source Project

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-05-13

Created 2018-05-13
    Last Updated 2018-05-13
    Additional Information:
    • At this point the ROM does NOT include built in root or Xposed like in previous MoKee releases which is pretty good thing.
    • If you need Magisk, please use a custom built Magisk because this ROM is treble, you can find one here Magisk-v16.0-custom .zip
    • Aegis app is still in development for Oreo
    • This ROM focuses a lot on stability and bug fixes rather than on customization
    • The base is LineageOS but with their patches and fixes that aren't included in LineageOS which in my opinion makes this ROM a pretty good choice for Oreo ROM on mido
    • I am not the maintainer of this ROM, MoKee development team is
    • If you encounter any bug, please report it here with a proper logs (Logcat, Kernel Log) so I can later track it to MoKee
    • Incremental updates can be installed for free using browser but I highly encourage to donate and support the developers. Follow the steps in this video YouTube Link

Release types:
    • RELEASE: Tested after integrating new features, more stable than NIGHTLY. (Odexed builds)
    • NIGHTLY: Built daily with newest code and experimental features, might contain undiscovered bugs. (Deodexded builds)
    • HISTORY: Final odexded builds once a newer Android version is out and being built.
    • EXPERIMENTAL: Released when a new device is added or when a new feature is added for public beta testing and feedback. (Deodexded builds)
    • UNOFFICIAL: Maintained separately by individual developers, usually involves modification of shared code which cannot be merged (affects other devices), therefore maintained by the developer himself.
    Incremental updates are working now. You can use the official MoKee download page to download them for free instead of donating
    I think I've wait more than 60 second, but nothing happened.. can someone help me?
    Download link will be generated after those 60 seconds, click it and it will start downloading
    Why not using pixel launcher?
    Resource hungry launcher, it comes with Lawnchair by default
    Updated the OP with steps on how to install TWRP
    ss sir.. ??
    This rom have a lot customization??
    Updated the thread. The goal of MoKee is stable, bugfree, fast and battery friendly ROM with little tweaks here and there.
    Deleted

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

+1

I unable to find incremental update

Flashlight didn't working on new built.
    Please help

White background with white icons while editing quicksettings..
    Only if dark/black theme selected from styles.
    Please fix this small bug
    Everything is fixed on latest builds