• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL][FAJITA] Pixel Experience [AOSP][FINGERPRINT]

Search This thread

prudhvi_99

Jan 18, 2018

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Fajita aka OnePlus6T freshly built from source

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
Alert slider
Now Playing
Device Gestures
Facelock
Fingerprint

Known issues
You Tell me :)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Click here to download The rom!

Donate
Liked my work? Click here!!

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Last edited:

Josh McGrath

Jan 16, 2013
OnePlus 9
So is this April patch or June patch? Looks like you literally copied the other roms OP word for word.

I can't even find out where it shows security date. Seems to be missing the OTA feature as well, but not a big deal at all.

I can report that it runs very well other than the fingerprint reader. FP is much more responsive and less buggy on Havoc. Other than the FP, it's near perfect even with edxposed!

Reactions: prudhvi_99

pikotash77

Aug 11, 2016
which launcher uses this rom to keep multitasking open when opening the application drawer?

Thank you

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6010 mediante Tapatalk

pikotash77

Aug 11, 2016
When you swipe to open the application drawer, the first thing that appears is multitasking and stays on half screen. I do not know if it's a thing of the rom or the Launcher ... thanks

Josh McGrath

Jan 16, 2013
OnePlus 9
When you swipe to open the application drawer, the first thing that appears is multitasking and stays on half screen. I do not know if it's a thing of the rom or the Launcher ... thanks

I switched launchers and it still appears on mine but only if i hit home button twice. I believe it's a Pixel software thing.

The "search apps" screen correct?

Reactions: pikotash77

Top Liked Posts