Astridxx

• Mar 19, 2017
    Ankara
    [url=https://hizliresim.com/nJd0Bg] [/URL]

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Githup repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    * Wifi
    * Leds
    * Flash
    * Audio
    * DT2W
    * Bluetooth
    * Video playback
    * RIL (Calls, SMS,)
    * HDR camera
    * Camcorder (Only Footej)
    * Camera (Only Rear Camera)

What's not working :
    * NFC
    * Mobil data
    * Front camera
    * Button backlight
    * Camera inverse

Instructions :
    * Download the latest build and gapps
    * Reboot to recovery
    * Flash the latest build and gapps
    * Reboot

Download :
    Build : LineageOS for Gionee e7 (01/10/2018)
    Gapps : Open Gapps-9.0-Arm

Reporting Bugs :
    * DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    * Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Changelog :
    Code:
    28/11/2017
    - Initial release.

05/12/2017
    - Headset fixed.
    - Wifi hotspot fixed.

23/01/2018
    - Updated Android 8.1.0
    - HDR camera fixed
    - Status bar lantern fixed

11/06/2018
    - Update Jun 5 security patches
    - Update LineageOS upstream changes
    - Merge Linux 3.4.113 and Google 3.4 kernel
    - LightsHAL updated
    - Offline charger issue fixed
    - Slow boot fixed
    - USB fixed

12/10/2018
    - Updated Android 9.0 Pie

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16, ROM for the GiONEE Elife E7

Contributors
    feroxxx
    Source Code: https://github.com/feroxx

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-11-28
    Last Updated 2018-10-12

Last edited:

kasecey

Jan 29, 2013
    Öncelikle ROM için teşekkürler ancak bir türlü yükleyemedim. TWRP den Wipe yaptım ardından ROM, ARM GAPPS 8.0 Micro yu ve son olarakda root dosyasını yüklüyorum animasyondan sonra ekran kararıyor ve bilgisayara takdığım zamanda bilgisayar ilk başta GN715 ardından QHSUSB_BULK aygıtı olarak tanıyor ve 1 dakika arayla aygıt çıkarma uyarısı veriyor takılı olmasına rağmen

Astridxx

• Mar 19, 2017
    Ankara
    Öncelikle ROM için teşekkürler ancak bir türlü yükleyemedim. TWRP den Wipe yaptım ardından ROM, ARM GAPPS 8.0 Micro yu ve son olarakda root dosyasını yüklüyorum animasyondan sonra ekran kararıyor ve bilgisayara takdığım zamanda bilgisayar ilk başta GN715 ardından QHSUSB_BULK aygıtı olarak tanıyor ve 1 dakika arayla aygıt çıkarma uyarısı veriyor takılı olmasına rağmen

Wipe yap tekrar sadece romu yükle yeniden başlat gapps da pico kur

Reactions: sametrek

Astridxx

• Mar 19, 2017
    Ankara
    Dediklerinizi yaptım fakat olmadı.Kurulum esnasında E: unknown command [log] hatası alıyorum TWRP 3.0 kullanıyorum ancak kurulum başarılı diyor sistemimde 4.2.2 bu arada

4.4 geçip kurmayı dene
    E: unknown command [log] yazdığına bakma kurulur sıkıntısız

Sent from my Lenovo P2 using XDA Labs

kasecey

Jan 29, 2013
    4.4 geçip kurmayı dene
    E: unknown command [log] yazdığına bakma kurulur sıkıntısız

Sent from my Lenovo P2 using XDA Labs
    4.4.2 yi kurdum ardından kurulumu başarıyla gerçekleştirdim teşekkürler

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Gördüğüm sorunlar
    -Kamera ters gösterip çekiyor
    -Durum çubuğundaki Fener çalışmıyor
    -Mobil veri bağlanmıyor

Astridxx

• Mar 19, 2017
    Ankara
    My front camera is working! Is it because my device is IUNI U2 or I'm using HTC camera?
    I don't want to post a selfie of mine so I just give a link of HTC camera I used so that you can test it your self.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767145342
    I flash it and it replace the stock camera. It even has a HDR button though I can't determine it's working or not.

Everything works in u2, some things are wrong when using e7 device oreo u2 panel

Reactions: hugo.mattar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      [url=https://hizliresim.com/nJd0Bg] [/URL]

Code:
      /*
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Githup repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
      * Wifi
      * Leds
      * Flash
      * Audio
      * DT2W
      * Bluetooth
      * Video playback
      * RIL (Calls, SMS,)
      * HDR camera
      * Camcorder (Only Footej)
      * Camera (Only Rear Camera)

What's not working :
      * NFC
      * Mobil data
      * Front camera
      * Button backlight
      * Camera inverse

Instructions :
      * Download the latest build and gapps
      * Reboot to recovery
      * Flash the latest build and gapps
      * Reboot

Download :
      Build : LineageOS for Gionee e7 (01/10/2018)
      Gapps : Open Gapps-9.0-Arm

Reporting Bugs :
      * DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
      * Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Changelog :
      Code:
      28/11/2017
      - Initial release.

05/12/2017
      - Headset fixed.
      - Wifi hotspot fixed.

23/01/2018
      - Updated Android 8.1.0
      - HDR camera fixed
      - Status bar lantern fixed

11/06/2018
      - Update Jun 5 security patches
      - Update LineageOS upstream changes
      - Merge Linux 3.4.113 and Google 3.4 kernel
      - LightsHAL updated
      - Offline charger issue fixed
      - Slow boot fixed
      - USB fixed

12/10/2018
      - Updated Android 9.0 Pie

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS 16, ROM for the GiONEE Elife E7

Contributors
      feroxxx
      Source Code: https://github.com/feroxx

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-11-28
      Last Updated 2018-10-12
      Do you mind create a changelog?

More problems not solved only evening headset problem solved, headset working build may come tomorrow
      Awesome news! Thanks for keep working on this device =D

wow!At last
      thanks to everyone behind this

Sent from my Discovery Elite using Tapatalk

Thanks iuni u2 everything works except the headset, i hope the feroxx e7 also makes problems with

Wipe yap tekrar sadece romu yükle yeniden başlat gapps da pico kur
      My front camera is working! Is it because my device is IUNI U2 or I'm using HTC camera?
      I don't want to post a selfie of mine so I just give a link of HTC camera I used so that you can test it your self.
      https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767145342
      I flash it and it replace the stock camera. It even has a HDR button though I can't determine it's working or not.

Everything works in u2, some things are wrong when using e7 device oreo u2 panel
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone