[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS [2018.11.23]

Search This thread

zsk.khan

Mar 7, 2016
New delhi
OnePlus 7
Explain situation.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
when i had installed and was trying to open then i was getting a pop up message either close app or mute untill restart with both game. Although, with Asphalt 8 i didn't get any problem like that, and same problem i encountered with hike messenger. i hope it would be understandable..

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

abhi159ravi0

Aug 26, 2013
OnePlus 6
Don't use hike messenger for now cuz cm14 will give signal drops and rest about games try someone else build like greaks or shreesha...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zsk.khan

lgguzm

Sep 18, 2016
4G not working

Hello
First of all thanks for your efforts with this rom, the time i used seemed very fast, smooth and battery friendly.

Yesterday i found an issue that made me revert to Oxygen, basically i'm in Argentina right now and i bought a SIM card from CLARO, but 4G connection never came up, it always showed that connection was Edge ("E") and it was really slow.

As soon as i arrive to the hotel i removed cyanogenmod and reinstalled Oxygen and the network started as LTE.
Is this a "normal" behavior of the rom? did i missed something? i checked the APN settings and it had the same settings that now i have in Oxygen.
Thanks

Gaffadin

Jan 30, 2013
Stupid question alert: are there any oddities with this ROM and Xposed? I've never used Xposed before, but am recently becoming interested in giving it a try out.

Is it as simple as flashing the Framework (i'm guessing v86 for the OnePlus 2, ARM64) and then just installing the Xposed .apk? Trying to make sure I don't bootloop myself or anything stupid like that.

Currently using Seraph's CM13 8/18 build with SuperSU 2.78.

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Stupid question alert: are there any oddities with this ROM and Xposed? I've never used Xposed before, but am recently becoming interested in giving it a try out.

Is it as simple as flashing the Framework (i'm guessing v86 for the OnePlus 2, ARM64) and then just installing the Xposed .apk? Trying to make sure I don't bootloop myself or anything stupid like that.

Currently using Seraph's CM13 8/18 build with SuperSU 2.78.

Works great. Yes, the steps you mentioned are correct. I'd post in the xposed thread though.

That's why we have backups, to recover from bootloops or something like that. I recommend DVDandroid's xposed apk over the official one right now.

I use a lot of modules, but just make sure you are careful with modules which aren't meant for custom Roms (like gravity box) Because if you don't know what you're doing and complain about something not working, you won't get xposed support in most ROM threads. It's a powerful tool, and you should know how to use it if you do.

Reactions: Gaffadin
Jun 10, 2014
I'm trying to flash CM14 20160918 + pico Gapps and I'm stuck in boot because "Google Play Services stop working".

Can someone help me?

EDIT: It works with nano Gapps :)

Ali.G

Oct 27, 2014
Works great. Yes, the steps you mentioned are correct. I'd post in the xposed thread though.

That's why we have backups, to recover from bootloops or something like that. I recommend DVDandroid's xposed apk over the official one right now.

I use a lot of modules, but just make sure you are careful with modules which aren't meant for custom Roms (like gravity box) Because if you don't know what you're doing and complain about something not working, you won't get xposed support in most ROM threads. It's a powerful tool, and you should know how to use it if you do.
You do understand your talking in an Android n forum about cm13. How could Xposed even possible work on this ROM since sdk24 is not published yet

Sent from my ONE A2001 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Sungfive

Feb 14, 2015
Trento/Trient
9df504f8058444f6536af6228ad09e9e.jpg

net Scheduler wakelock. How to stop it without xposed?

Inviato dal mio ONE A2003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sungfive

Feb 14, 2015
Trento/Trient
Net scheduler is a system wakelock. Stopping it can cause problems.. i dont think anyone would encourage that

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA Labs
Stopping it or reducing the wakelock time doesn't cause any problem. I used to block it on MM. I wanted only to know if there is a way to block it also on N

abhijeet715

Apr 9, 2015
Muscat
Stopping it or reducing the wakelock time doesn't cause any problem. I used to block it on MM. I wanted only to know if there is a way to block it also on N

Um i dont think so, amplify requires xposed for working so i guess you will have to wait for some time

Sungfive

Feb 14, 2015
Trento/Trient
Um i dont think so, amplify requires xposed for working so i guess you will have to wait for some time

I know, that's why I asked if someone knows an app that doesn't require xposed

EDIT: I've disabled some permission to google play services with privacy guard. Seems to work

Last edited:
Reactions: yarpiin and benc88

Top Liked Posts