• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][9.0][Unofficial][ocn] Pixel Experience [AOSP][10Jul]

Search This thread

tembares

Sep 13, 2006
Sint Maarten
After I fix all audio bugs for LOS 17.1, I will try to release PixelExperience Ten.

Ik waiting for your release. My banking app doesn't work with LOS17.1, it worked with PixelExperience 9.

Before I get replies that I must not push for releases or for being rude, I'm just showing my enthusiasm and that I'm looking forward to work with Android 10 and my banking app :silly:

xth88312

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know how to change the default photo folder from internal storage to SD card? I can't find that option anywhere

Do you want to store it in the DCIM folder of SD card?:)

Unfortunately, you can only modify the storage location, but you cannot select a folder

And the app of many third-party cameras can't even change the storage location

sekret999

Jan 22, 2008
I am facing an issue that Wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on this rom. Does anyone have any suggestion to solve this matter? I already checked there are no issues with Wifi router as other phones are working fine.

Ikarbb

I am facing an issue that Wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on this rom. Does anyone have any suggestion to solve this matter? I already checked there are no issues with Wifi router as other phones are working fine.

If you narrowed the issue to your phone, and nothing else . . . then take a backup, and reflash the ROM. (You can dirty flash the ROM without wiping it. It just reflashes everything as it was originally was from the ZIP in TWRP) If the issue persists, then reflash another ROM. If that still fails, run the RUU for your HTC version/carrier.

If that fails, it could be hardware related. I hope the above fixes your issue.

sekret999

Jan 22, 2008
If you narrowed the issue to your phone, and nothing else . . . then take a backup, and reflash the ROM. (You can dirty flash the ROM without wiping it. It just reflashes everything as it was originally was from the ZIP in TWRP) If the issue persists, then reflash another ROM. If that still fails, run the RUU for your HTC version/carrier.

If that fails, it could be hardware related. I hope the above fixes your issue.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have done dirty flash and it worked :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for HTC U11 [ocn]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Hostpot

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0][Unofficial][ocn] Pixel Experience [AOSP][10Jul], ROM for the HTC U11

Contributors
    amit_sen
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-05-12
    Last Updated 2020-02-21
    Anyone up for new release with June security updates ?

Sent from my HTC_U-3u using Tapatalk
    New build is UP. NJoy !!

https://mega.nz/#!ilwXXSqS!v-oxPv_3gID6m-bg-UARkk0_Z4qY6qHTgMnFUMhBwy0

July security patch.
    I'm off to holidays tomorrow. See you after 12 days !!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Thanks you great work!:highfive:

Thank you, but I want to clarify that this is not my great work. This is a huge work of very large number of developers who spend a lot of their free time on these projects. In this case, these are LineageOS developers, PixelExperience developers, developers who make it possible for us to use all these developments on our device: @amit_sen, @tomascus, @Flinny and many others. My work is only a small part in this kitchen.
    I hope that these projects will not be abandoned and through our joint work we will be able to get something new for our device in the near future.
    New build posted. Njoy !!

https://mega.nz/#!ex5jwQyI!8i7sJtNz5uTkIRDy-ccYdro1_8ri8W03vXFhZimYPbQ

Sent from my HTC_U-3u using Tapatalk