[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Pie [trlte][tblte][trlteduos]

andoan1212

Oct 1, 2020
I tried almost all Android 9.0 and 10 Roms, they dragon the battery cery fast. Nothing cant help. Best is stock ROM.
i agree with you. Stock rom still best stable. I try stock rom and kernel mod. BEST battery, best performance, with all function.
Many mod rom stupid. The basic functions are completely unstable, malfunctioning, eg: gps, bluetooth, sim unstable,...
Tips: rom stock 6.0.1 + kernel MOD is BEST!

jhford

Oct 28, 2005
i agree with you. Stock rom still best stable. I try stock rom and kernel mod. BEST battery, best performance, with all function.
Many mod rom stupid. The basic functions are completely unstable, malfunctioning, eg: gps, bluetooth, sim unstable,...
Which kernel are you guys using with the stock Rom? How about a link to it? Can one flash it with TWRP or is Odin necessary?
Thanks

MN1352K0

Dec 16, 2011
Which kernel are you guys using with the stock Rom? How about a link to it? Can one flash it with TWRP or is Odin necessary?
Thanks
I tried Devbase v5.9 by aleksandr or something like that :) U will find it easily on this forum. Its stock ROM, debloated and its working fine for me. Flash it with twrp. There is also ROM named deodexeddeabloatedbaseline or sth u can find it on the forum. Its probably even newer than Devbase v5.9. Both for me ok.
ROMs based on Android 8,9,10,11 draining battery very fast, even when the phone is turned off! Its insane! I put the turned off phone on the table for 3 days and it eats all battery when newer androids installed, dont know why its happening.

jhford

Oct 28, 2005
I tried Devbase v5.9 by aleksandr or something like that :) U will find it easily on this forum. Its stock ROM, debloated and its working fine for me. Flash it with twrp. There is also ROM named deodexeddeabloatedbaseline or sth u can find it on the forum. Its probably even newer than Devbase v5.9. Both for me ok.
ROMs based on Android 8,9,10,11 draining battery very fast, even when the phone is turned off! Its insane! I put the turned off phone on the table for 3 days and it eats all battery when newer androids installed, dont know why its happening.
FYI, I'm running Ripee's Havoc 3.X [10] and I really like it. Battery life is very good. However, I also recently bought a new 4300 maH battery as an experiment and it made a huge difference. I'll buy another one when the price drops. https://is.gd/decvEX
Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

FYI, I have a trite N910T and I don't see anything similar to the ROM you are running on XDA. I'm running Ripee's Havoc 3.X [10] and I really like it. Battery life is very good. However, I also recently bought a new 4300 maH battery as an experiment and it made a huge difference. I'll buy another one when the price drops. https://is.gd/decvEX
Thanks

andoan1212

Oct 1, 2020
I tried almost all Android 9.0 and 10 Roms, they dragon the battery cery fast. Nothing cant help. Best is stock ROM.
FYI, I'm running Ripee's Havoc 3.X [10] and I really like it. Battery life is very good. However, I also recently bought a new 4300 maH battery as an experiment and it made a huge difference. I'll buy another one when the price drops. https://is.gd/decvEX
Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

FYI, I have a trite N910T and I don't see anything similar to the ROM you are running on XDA. I'm running Ripee's Havoc 3.X [10] and I really like it. Battery life is very good. However, I also recently bought a new 4300 maH battery as an experiment and it made a huge difference. I'll buy another one when the price drops. https://is.gd/decvEX
Thanks
You dont need use other ROM. When i flash MOD Kernel on Stock rom, kernel auto set cpu 200mhz (BEST battery save) and highest 2800mhz (performance, you will get 50-60 fps all GAME without stutter or drop FPS. stable !!! ).
Mod kervel give you new hotplug, if phone screen-off, your phone only turn 1 core cpu, 3 cpu will off. Because that, you have best battery.
GPU will 166mhz-800mhz (cant remember extractly), gpu all times 166mhz (without game), it give you BEST battery.
When my phone 100% battery, im screen-off and 2 hours i have 99% battery. This BEST!
Other rom mod have issue about Sim card, GPS, bluetooth, fingerprint problem,... too many problem basicly. It's stupid. Maybe you have good on 3 days, 4 days, and later you will angry! :laugh::D :silly:

jhford

Oct 28, 2005
You dont need use other ROM. When i flash MOD Kernel on Stock rom, kernel auto set cpu 200mhz (BEST battery save) and highest 2800mhz (performance, you will get 50-60 fps all GAME without stutter or drop FPS. stable !!! ).
Mod kervel give you new hotplug, if phone screen-off, your phone only turn 1 core cpu, 3 cpu will off. Because that, you have best battery.
GPU will 166mhz-800mhz (cant remember extractly), gpu all times 166mhz (without game), it give you BEST battery.
When my phone 100% battery, im screen-off and 2 hours i have 99% battery. This BEST!
Other rom mod have issue about Sim card, GPS, bluetooth, fingerprint problem,... too many problem basicly. It's stupid. Maybe you have good on 3 days, 4 days, and later you will angry! :laugh::D :silly:
Can you please provide a link to "MOD kernel"? I can't find it on XDA or anywhere else on the internet. And how does one install it, by using TWRP or Odin?
Thanks

andoan1212

Oct 1, 2020
Can you please provide a link to "MOD kernel"? I can't find it on XDA or anywhere else on the internet. And how does one install it, by using TWRP or Odin?
Thanks
Flashpoint kernel. Im using 910G. This mod kernel work for all device Note 4 on stock rom 6.0.1.
Flash with TWRP recovery. Very easy.
Im play call of duty mobile, 60 fps all times, NO STUTTER OR DROP FPS !!! THIS AWESOME.
You just set governor change "interactive" to "performance" in Smartpack or Adjust kernel. You can set CPU 2600mhz (for all game 50-60FPS) (No need 2800mhz, for save little battery and hot device)
All stock, very clean, stable, no trash app. BEST BATTERY AND BEST PERFORMANCE.
TIPS MORE: All device note 4 NEED unistall TRASH APP STOCK SAMSUNG. Using this. It's will remove all apps trash from samsung, space save storage, this save BATTERY too. https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/themes-apps/script-ultra-debloat-note4-models-t3813051
Flashpoint kernel:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/no...nel-flashpoint-v3-1-stock-n7-ports-t-t3727407
Some game or apps need higher android version. Example: PUBG. PUBG can't play on android 6.0.1. For game that game, you need flash mod rom higher android version. If you install higher android 7.0 or 8.0,..or 10 you can play this game PUBG. Because 6.0.1 maybe old android version, but this is best stable rom we have. :rolleyes::silly:

Last edited:

3v3rdim

Jun 18, 2018
Suva
Hey guys, I have found a Pixel Experience Plus 9.0 version which is really working smooth and very good so far. It is made on 14/2/20 by @tripLr who has it on his drive. (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/19P5DqZwWSHlCt9CoisECzRU9gOww7uF5).
Give it a try and I think you will like it. I just wish if @tripLr could make a build with the latest security patch so it is safer to use.

Was using this rom for months...one of tripLr's best ....this rom is as stable as it can go...really liked this...i would go back if it was indeed patched....but i had no choice but to upgrade to Android 10.....somehow the latest havoc rom from ripee with bitgapps has really awesome battery life...