Dec 12, 2017
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

These builds require EMUI 9 firmware, they will not boot on EMUI 8 devices.
Download the latest build and gapps
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and gapps
Perform a factory reset by the stock recovery.
Reboot

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps
twrp

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Hi3660 Source
Device Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LuK1337, lex1911
RR Team
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

VoLTE/IMS not working

Last edited:

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
Back to EMUI9
Download stock firmware zips and nocheck recovery for Mate9.
Put the zip files in /data/update.
In /cache/recovery/command, put:
--update_package=/data/update/update.zip
--update_package=/data/update/update_full_MHA-L29_hw_spcseas.zip

(Change the path in the lines above if you named them differently, of course.)

Flash the nocheck to recovery_ramdisk and boot to recovery.

Last edited:

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
cool! in my MHA-L29C567 EMUI 9 is not out yet, bummer! I need to wait to flash this ROM until the 9 is out.
EMUI 8 won't boot this ROM.3
Can I flash it over the treble 9 project by pusshhon?
No, you need to wait for the update. Many features need emui9 vendor, the emui8 won't boot.

jpmaas

Jul 9, 2006
Yes I had read, I am on Openkirin, but first I have to go back, I cannot go directly to Openkirin. L29-c432 there is only Oto to emui9 Try again later, but now I can't do without a phone and my unlock code is lost

ajsmsg78

Bugs in the ROM.
Thanks for the quick response.

So far the one bug I've found is when you set your fingerprint it never finishes but if you scan all 10 of your fingers one after the other then it will work. I'm not using a sim card in the phone so I can't speak of mobile data. The rom is also a bit slow and laggy.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

These builds require EMUI 9 firmware, they will not boot on EMUI 8 devices.
    Download the latest build and gapps
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and gapps
    Perform a factory reset by the stock recovery.
    Reboot

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps
    twrp

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Hi3660 Source
    Device Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LuK1337, lex1911
    RR Team
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

VoLTE/IMS not working

I don't have a P10 phone, so i can't test it if I build a version for P10. But if you want, I can do something without promise.

One thing you can add for the P10 which corrects the touch issue - somewhere in /system/etc/init:

----------
    # Prevent aptouch_daemon from running
    service aptouch /system/bin/true
    disabled
    oneshot
    ----------

It looks like /vendor/bin/aptouch_daemon eats some of the touch events originating on the outer edges of the display - that snippet overrides the vendor service of the same name so it doesn't run; I've had no other effects from that being disabled on either P10 or Mate 9.
    Update twrp to version 3.3.0
    Hi, I tried to flash this ROM on my P10 running EMUI9 and rom boots but it is lagging as hell and left and right side of touch screen like 3-4mm from bezel is not responsive. Unfortunately i didn't have time to get logs this time but i will as soon i have more time to play with flashing again.

Tnx for making this It gives me hope that some day i will have fully working RR on my phone.

I saw OldDroid said emui9 vendor based Openkirin aosp builds will be released,:)
    I need help

I've got a Huawei Mate 9 recently (MHA L 29). But It's still on Android 7.0 .As I'm living in Bangladesh, I've got no update OTA.I want to unlock my bootloader and install resurrection remix in my phone.Can anyone help me in this situation? Also, what is ramdisk?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone