[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL][SM-T217S/T] crDroid v5.1 [28.02.2019]

Search This thread

mcbeaven

Jun 29, 2011
I have TWRP 3.0 and this will not flash the crDroid. I've already wiped the system - how do I upgrade to 3.2? I have both Odin and ADB - can't figure out how to get it done! Help?

How did you flash TWRP 3.0? I can't get anything past 2.6. Information online is wildy inconsistent, and I can't find a file format Odin will accept. Everything is beyond convoluted.

marlboromn0101

Jan 25, 2020
Please help me?!

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM
DOWNLOAD TWRP 3.2.3.0

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip Sensor.zip to sdcard
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
Camera
Bootanimation (ignore or flash new bootanimation)
Launcher icons very small (install other launcher)

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- arco68
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroid v5.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Contributors
DarkFrenzy
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP 3.2.3.0
Based On: LineageOS 16

Version Information

Created 2019-02-17
Last Updated 2019-02-28

Ok, so I'm basically the newbie of the newbie world of this entire smartphone customize thing....like downloading a new launcher is the extent of my customization knowledge. I factory reset my SM-T217s and wanted to update to a new version of Android. But now I'm a bit confused, maybe hesitant because my only hang-up is I don't have a computer, or even access to one, just my phone and tablet. I have the tablet rooted with SU access, downloaded TWRP(hopefully the right one), and downloaded titanium backup and fully backed up all data. My question is this, is there a way to download the .zip files into an SD card on my phone and then put the SD card in the tablet and then power on the tab in boot mode and continue the way I would as if properly flashed?

nacho370zn

Apr 15, 2020
I have a question about the kernel governor. Does it have a frequency limiter for the CPU? Because the max freq of this CPU is 1728MHz, but with this ROM it doesn't get over 1242MHz, even if I manually specify the max freq as 1728MHz and select the performance governor. The extra 40% or so of extra performance would be very appreciated

XtremeFlash3010

Jun 18, 2019
Colombo
Nacho370zn. No, the ROM doesn't have a CPU frequency limiter. On my Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 LTE ( Snapdragon Version) @1.7 GHz, the CPU frequency is set to maximum 1728 MHz. Try and flash a custom kernel that works on the tab and on android 9. Then oumigjht be able to change the CPU frequency to max.

Psymo

Aug 17, 2020
TWRP 100% not working

I have a Samsung SM-T217S, I have attempted to use ODEN to install TWRP - 3.2.3.0 and this does not work at all.

ID:COM is found and I am currently running TWRP 2.7.0.0

Can you do a walkthrough on how you got 3.2.3.0 working and installed.

residentorca

Jan 24, 2011
Seattle
Moto G Play
I have a Samsung SM-T217S, I have attempted to use ODEN to install TWRP - 3.2.3.0 and this does not work at all.

ID:COM is found and I am currently running TWRP 2.7.0.0

Can you do a walkthrough on how you got 3.2.3.0 working and installed.
Flash the TWRP IMG file linked to in the first post. There's an option in TWRP to flash IMG instead of ZIP file format.

juan_carlos__007

Jul 24, 2012
upon trying install in TWRP Im getting error 3004 I wonder what am I doing wrong. The only thing I can't understand is that it says to rename something on the roms folder to my device name? Also im supposed to flash sensor.zip what is it for and I can't find it.

nazmi28

Feb 20, 2013
Greetings fellows. I have a t113 lite tablet. I have installed 7.1.2 version on it, but the camera does not work. Do you have any suggestions for a stable rom that works with all hardware? thanks.

nazmi28

Feb 20, 2013
Is there a custom rom that works with the camera for the T113 lite? Or does it not work on all of them?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM
    DOWNLOAD TWRP 3.2.3.0

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip Sensor.zip to sdcard
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    8) Flash gapps
    9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
    Camera
    Bootanimation (ignore or flash new bootanimation)
    Launcher icons very small (install other launcher)

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- arco68
    - Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
    crDroid v5.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Contributors
    DarkFrenzy
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP 3.2.3.0
    Based On: LineageOS 16

Version Information

Created 2019-02-17
    Last Updated 2019-02-28
    gapps link broken. which gapps do you recommend.
    bluetooth constantly getting stopped error. I noticed them for now.
    http://opengapps.org
    choose arm 9.0 pico or nano

Bluetooth was fine when i tried
    I congratulate you, my friend. It's really incredible.
    It is very pleasing to see that he developed such a device. :)
    hopefully the bugs are soon resolved. :)
    gapps link broken. which gapps do you recommend.
    bluetooth constantly getting stopped error. I noticed them for now.