[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL][X00TD]Pixel Experience [AOSP][r_21][2018/12/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sibyasish

Jul 7, 2018
Why anyone is not answering my question?
Is there any RAM management issue in this ROM?
Please reply.
Listen, I used the ROM till November and there was no such issue in the RAM management department. I switched to Pixys after that. The first December build might have some RAM management problems, flash the latest December build and see..

Reactions: ritikkanotra

deepak21

Aug 14, 2010
Jaipur
Change kernel or try calibrate ur battery for charging and for google pay go to setting then apps and notification and all apps and press three dots and select show system apps and scroll for google play services and open that...
Then permission and there telephony disable that....
Can I enable the Telephone permission after setting up Google Pay or should I just keep it disabled?

IAMVK420

Sep 16, 2018
#ignoreenglish

After the 15/12/2018 build

1.Google assistant not working
2.Notification light not working
3. Recent apps navigation button is removed(solved-using app, Custom Navigation Bar)
4.Now, I have to swipe twice to get in app drawer(solved- from Settings-System-Gesture)

Last edited:

bayusujatmoko

Mar 27, 2016
Mayor bug

I found the fatal bugs error in new build 12/15. So i rollback to the previous build. That bugs are :
- microphone doesn't work
- google assistant doesn't work
- cant use telephone
I hope this bug fixed in the next update : ). Btw why the maintainer is changed?

Reactions: Sibyasish

wickul

Dec 22, 2016
There are so many problem in 15/12 update
Telephone not working
Battery backup low as compare to old one
There is no volte in this rom
Google assistant not working properly
Microphone not working
I have to roll back on previous rom

jerryhou85

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Mar 28, 2010
    China
    According to XDA Forum Rule 12, upon on official build developer's request, this thread will remain closed.

Please continue your discussion to following official thread:

[ROM][9.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r21][2018/12/15][OFFICIAL]

Rule 12:

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.

As an addition, developers have the right to hold exclusivity over their work for as long as it is deemed necessary by that developer. However, if the work is claimed as exclusive, it must remain as such. No selective sharing will be allowed (ie, allowing certain people to use it and not others). Should the developer decide to start sharing the work with others, the work automatically becomes fair game for all to use, albeit with the relative credit displayed.

In regard to permissions, the same rules apply for this but if permission was already given and unless there is a very valid reason, it cannot be revoked (same applies to major updates on the work). Under that same premise, permissions cannot be denied unless the work is exclusive or under extreme circumstances.

In plain English: If you want to keep your work exclusive, go for it. However, if you are going to share your work, do it fairly.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA (including but not limited to ROMs, RUUs, apps, games, kernels, themes, icons, etc) unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [X00TD]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      Fingerprint reader
      NFC
      VoLTE
      Ambient Display
      AOD
      Lights
      Sound / vibration
      Facelock

Known issues
      You Tell Me....

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Telegram channel
      Stay tuned

XDA : DevDB Information
      Pixel Experience ,Rom For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Special Thanks:-
      ✓Travarilo and LordShenron For Helping In Fixing FMRadio.

✓Gratian Misquith For Testing.

Kernel Source: PBH

ROM OS Version: 9.0.
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.162
      ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Current Stable Version: 9.0
      Stable Release Date: 2018-10-18

Created 2018-10-19
      Last Updated 2018-12-11
      According to XDA Forum Rule 12, upon on official build developer's request, this thread will remain closed.

Please continue your discussion to following official thread:

[ROM][9.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r21][2018/12/15][OFFICIAL]

Rule 12:

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.

As an addition, developers have the right to hold exclusivity over their work for as long as it is deemed necessary by that developer. However, if the work is claimed as exclusive, it must remain as such. No selective sharing will be allowed (ie, allowing certain people to use it and not others). Should the developer decide to start sharing the work with others, the work automatically becomes fair game for all to use, albeit with the relative credit displayed.

In regard to permissions, the same rules apply for this but if permission was already given and unless there is a very valid reason, it cannot be revoked (same applies to major updates on the work). Under that same premise, permissions cannot be denied unless the work is exclusive or under extreme circumstances.

In plain English: If you want to keep your work exclusive, go for it. However, if you are going to share your work, do it fairly.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA (including but not limited to ROMs, RUUs, apps, games, kernels, themes, icons, etc) unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Hey bro.
      for the certification..
      We need to perform adb shell commands..
      Can you please let me know, how to do?!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Issues I found on this ROm.
      Device not encrypted.
      Can't perform any banking services..
      No led light while charging

Please do the needful

All this Bugs Fixed In today's Build.
      Has anyone tried? Please review that is it stable or not?
      It is fully stable
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone