[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL][X00TD]Pixel Experience [AOSP][r_21][2018/12/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dr.bathman

Dec 11, 2015
Vadodara
@Professional_Guider
I'm using latest of pixel experience official build. I've got issue with external sdcard mounting. I got "sd card corrupted" message on boot which was not fixable on multiple reboots. In old pixel experience builds never happened this kind of issue.
When I flashed darknoah kernel, this thing got fixed.
I'm currently using 6gb ram variant device. Also sdcard is in a stat of factory formatted, I've not formatted it even once. Kindly look into this issue.
Apart from pixel experience, this issue present in aex official builds too.

SleepingAran

Dec 4, 2012
I dirty flashed the lastest version from November build, it stucks at Google screen for around 30 minutes already.

Will it be able to boot or is clean flash necessary? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [X00TD]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    VoLTE
    Ambient Display
    AOD
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    You Tell Me....

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

XDA : DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience ,Rom For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Special Thanks:-
    ✓Travarilo and LordShenron For Helping In Fixing FMRadio.

✓Gratian Misquith For Testing.

Kernel Source: PBH

ROM OS Version: 9.0.
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.162
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 9.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-10-18

Created 2018-10-19
    Last Updated 2018-12-11
    According to XDA Forum Rule 12, upon on official build developer's request, this thread will remain closed.

Please continue your discussion to following official thread:

[ROM][9.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r21][2018/12/15][OFFICIAL]

Rule 12:

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.

As an addition, developers have the right to hold exclusivity over their work for as long as it is deemed necessary by that developer. However, if the work is claimed as exclusive, it must remain as such. No selective sharing will be allowed (ie, allowing certain people to use it and not others). Should the developer decide to start sharing the work with others, the work automatically becomes fair game for all to use, albeit with the relative credit displayed.

In regard to permissions, the same rules apply for this but if permission was already given and unless there is a very valid reason, it cannot be revoked (same applies to major updates on the work). Under that same premise, permissions cannot be denied unless the work is exclusive or under extreme circumstances.

In plain English: If you want to keep your work exclusive, go for it. However, if you are going to share your work, do it fairly.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA (including but not limited to ROMs, RUUs, apps, games, kernels, themes, icons, etc) unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

Hey bro.
    for the certification..
    We need to perform adb shell commands..
    Can you please let me know, how to do?!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Issues I found on this ROm.
    Device not encrypted.
    Can't perform any banking services..
    No led light while charging

Please do the needful

All this Bugs Fixed In today's Build.
    Has anyone tried? Please review that is it stable or not?
    It is fully stable