I installed the ROM on the device with stock rom. Installed twrp, and did clean install of the ROM. After boot, got that error message.. tried several time even clearing Internal memory as well but same error msg.
Trust me, There's a very little chance of happening that. People use lot of samsung apps and features including Bixby in custom Roms which need samsung acc login.
This ROM is wonderful, I was able to rescue a friend's cell phone, now he is happy with his new ROM, Good job, GO ON SO
- Avoid being informed, do not be a "KANGERS" (you will be informed of any type of Kanging file without hesitation), and respect the work of developers, you do not have permission, to use any part of this ROM, for another development.
Device SM-G610M, F, DS
Team, support Venom One UI
(Please, answer captcha, at the moment of entering.)
- Venom One UI®_(Feature).
- Fully ported G611F ROM (Security June 2019).
- New App root Good Lock.
- Blue light filter (stock).
- Animations 0.25 (development mode).
- Sounds of the S10.
- New lock watches.
- Facial block.
- New gamehome and gametool.
- Windows Connection (Download this plugin Your Phone Partner).
- Increased output audios (headphones)..
- App root hktweaks.
- Implemented FHD for improvements in videos, apps, games and on the mobile display.
- Performance (by @tutibreaker).
- Dolby Atmos, A4 full working 100%.
- I added new modules in camera.
- Apps, updated 9.0.
- High performance (fast and games).
- Samsung OneUI V1.1
- Android 9.0
- Full DualSIM Support
- Semi-Deodexed (by @By Zonik)
- Very Optimised
- SafteyNet CTS Pass
- Heavily debloated
- Performance focused and Battery
- Full Samsung OneUI without missing vital apps
- RMM/KnoxGuard/Defex Free
- Rootable with Magisk (v19.4)
- Fix-Venom One UI®
- Corrected fingerprint reader.
- Added the Gametool and function of recording game audio, working.
- Stabilized the entire system.
- Blue light filter (Running at the same time as fingerprint reader).
Oxygen Kernel v6.0.138
- Updated to Linux 3.18.138
- Added support for OneUI Pie based ROMs
- Disabled useless FIVE trustonic driver
- Updated xpad drivers to support more controllers/joysticks
- Heavily updated cpufreq driver for faster and better performance
- Decreased time taken to enter sleep/idle mode
- Some bluetooth tty driver updates
- Disabled Gentre Fair Sleepers for better system responsiveness (You can enable it back using OC)
- Enabled some TCP algorithms
- Tuneup westwood and set it as default TCP protocol
- Updated conservative governor
- Optimised some other drivers like shed, cpuidle, devfreq, rcu, etc.
- Disabled add_random and IO stats for better IO performance
- Download and copy the ROM to your device external SDcard (preferred)
- Wipe everything (SYSTEM,DATA,CACHE,DALVIK and preferably Internal storage all together)
- Flash the ROM.ZIP
- After the boot animation is on for 15~20 Seconds. Hold VolumeDown+power until the device reboots
- important: Fix-Venom One UI®_(Feature).
- The Fix-Venom One UI®, must be applied after the first desktop start, or finish configuring the mobile. If you apply before, you could create bootlogo.
To donate in my projects PayPal
Venom One UI, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 8.1.0
Stable Release Date: 22-05-2019
Last Updated 21-05-20
Saludos disculpa la rom funciona con el binario 8 mi celular es el j7 prime SM-G610M, android 8.1.
Numero de compilacion M1AJQ.G610MUBS8CTH4
Espero tu pronta respuesta gracias.
Greetings, excuse me, the rom works with binary 8, my cell phone is the j7 prime SM-G610M, android 8.1. Build number M1AJQ.G610MUBS8CTH4
I await your prompt response, thank you.