[ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

nqhoai

Jan 2, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / 5 Plus
I'm using the 20191211 build, just moved from stable MIUI.
I noticed that when the battery is fully charged the light does not go off. Is there a way to have it turned off MIUI?
Another thing, in MIUI I can turn of the sound of Messenger message (so I don't hear the annoying ting sound while working) for a while before Messenger turn on the sound on it own, but in PE, as soon as I choose None in the sound section of Messenger notification settings, the next message I have revert it to App provided sound, so is there a way to mute Messenger message sound?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

marcomesias

Oct 29, 2018
Lima
Hi, can You please send me links pixel experience no plus 9.0 11/19? I require this version because I had no problems with google cts (there was no need to install magisk), in the last of December they broke it. Thank you

rahimali

Hi, can You please send me links pixel experience no plus 9.0 11/19? I require this version because I had no problems with google cts (there was no need to install magisk), in the last of December they broke it. Thank you
I have this one -> PixelExperience_whyred-9.0-20191211-2037-OFFICIAL

Let me know if you want this one.

Md Gulam

Feb 27, 2020
Assam,Barpeta
Bro pie ka download link chahiye.plz sent me Google drive link .kya me pie rom ko letest me use kar sakta hu

Mod Edit: English Translation Below

Bro I need download link of Pie. Please send me a Google Drive link. Can I use the Pie ROM in the latest?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: brianmolko1981

Md Gulam

Feb 27, 2020
Assam,Barpeta
Bro pie ka download link chahiye.plz sent me Google drive link .kya me pie rom ko letest me use kar sakta hu

Bro I need download link of Pie. Please send me a Google Drive link. Can I use the Pie ROM in the latest?
Pixel experience pie stable rom for whyred.plus wala mat dena. kya me 2021 me pie ko install kar sakta hu koi toh reply do

Pixel experience Pie stable ROM for whyred. Don't give plus. Can I install Pie in 2021? Can anyone please reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts