• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

fizarshop

Aug 25, 2018
After editing build.prop , installing gcam arnova 8.2 version. All function work but when I try to access setting in photo/video mode , gcam force close. What should i do ?

Problem solved . Flash magisk 16.7 , install Mi A2 camera modules. Enable Cam 2 Api and install gcam Arnova 8.2 . Both camera works :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: von_block

Keysan SP

Jun 11, 2014
Mashhad
byqc_screenshot_20180828-112902.png

Why this page is black for me always?! ?

aakram9817

Aug 26, 2018
i seem to have a problem with the rom. I flashed the oreo pixel experience and it works great, i loved it. but when i want to fllash this rom, my bluetooth, android.media, google play store, google play services keeps stopping. i have tried flashing it over and over, but still couldnt work. I am out of ideas and i really want to use the pixel experience pie. i really need a helping hand on this :crying:

Hadi al-Haiqal

Aug 13, 2014
Selangor
i seem to have a problem with the rom. I flashed the oreo pixel experience and it works great, i loved it. but when i want to fllash this rom, my bluetooth, android.media, google play store, google play services keeps stopping. i have tried flashing it over and over, but still couldnt work. I am out of ideas and i really want to use the pixel experience pie. i really need a helping hand on this :crying:

just format through twrp

NoiroID

Jun 8, 2018
This rom feels great, but sad that i need to change to another ROM because of sms issue.

I can't seem to receive sms even though i had already update the SMSC. There's plenty of service that still use SMS for OTP.

kostasthess_

Jan 22, 2008
Hey guys! Flashing the rom based on Android pie on my redmi note 5 Will change my arb flag? Now I am with anti3. And is there any risk to downgrade to Android oreo some time? Thnx

Blueshell2000

Mar 13, 2017
Been using the rom for nearly 12 hours. Drain overnight is great, only lost 1%. Battery itself is great so is performance. However, i did come across one thing. Is anyone experiencing their screen brightness to seem darker than usual when kept between 20 and 40%? I need to keep mine above 40 to see clearly. Also how do I install cam2api and gcam safely without crashing both the stock cam and gcam. Thanks for any help.

claunacto

Feb 10, 2013

Top Liked Posts