• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

Yippee-ki-yay

Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to fix the rotation sensor? When you place the phone horizontally on a surface, the screen rotates. In the PE 10 version it works fine.

perseszth

Aug 14, 2012
I really like the rom pe, I wanted to see if it was possible to put the new miui 12 camera in the rom (even if only a Port)

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 Pro usando o Tapatalk

Globson

Oct 31, 2017
I uploaded it to gdrive but I can't share the link here (because I have less than 10 posts). Anyway, I sent the link to the users: Sidgup1998 and die or die. If they can share on the thread I would appreciate it.

coldrein

Aug 17, 2014
I uploaded it to gdrive but I can't share the link here (because I have less than 10 posts). Anyway, I sent the link to the users: Sidgup1998 and die or die. If they can share on the thread I would appreciate it.

Hello my friend. Can you please share it to me as well?

I will be flashing this rom in my redmi note 5 ai.

Thank u

phampham

Jun 19, 2012
Someone share link Pie with me please. I just want to use the stable rom for daily. The Q rom still going with some bugs.

Wi-fi keeps disconnecting, i'ts really frustrating, i've to watch my classes online, and it keeps disconnecting every time. I'm almost giving up, this phone is old, and wish to switch to another phone if i could. :(

Pie version works just fine, I've been using it for over a couple of months now without issue or even a single random reboot, wifi works, everything works

Someone share link Pie with me please. I just want to use the stable rom for daily. The Q rom still going with some bugs.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=83134609&postcount=12193

Last edited:
Reactions: phampham

Top Liked Posts