[ROM][9.0][X52X] Syberia Project [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

mervinb

May 8, 2015
It's great to have another Pie ROM. I've installed it, and it copied my other Pie installation without issue. I expect that there will be bugs to squash, but it's running surprisingly smoothly for now.

The supplied camera app FCs. Will update with other bugs I come across.

DarknessKiller

Oct 30, 2015
Selangor
It's great to have another Pie ROM. I've installed it, and it copied my other Pie installation without issue. I expect that there will be bugs to squash, but it's running surprisingly smoothly for now.

The supplied camera app FCs. Will update with other bugs I come across.
Try a few more times and use footej

mervinb

May 8, 2015
Try a few more times and use footej

Thanks. My initial installation was without Magisk. After I installed Magisk and added the camera2 API the supplied camera app and anorva gcam are both working.

Adaptive screen brightness is not working. The phone reverts to 50% every time I reboot, and doesn't seem to respond to change in ambient light.

Still loving the ROM!

DarknessKiller

Oct 30, 2015
Selangor
Thanks. My initial installation was without Magisk. After I installed Magisk and added the camera2 API the supplied camera app and anorva gcam are both working.

Adaptive screen brightness is not working. The phone reverts to 50% every time I reboot, and doesn't seem to respond to change in ambient light.

Still loving the ROM!
It does respond..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone