[ROM][9/19][GT-P3113 P3110][4.0.4] RomsWell_V1.1 Updated

Search This thread

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
RomsWell V 1.1
Base: IMM76D.P3113UEBLH2

This is a mostly stock version of the OTA. With a some of the more basic features added.

This will flash for both the GT-P3113 and the 3110

V.1.1 Change log
Updated Base to P3113UEBLH2 Latest ICS firmware
Added Extended power menu (Thanks Ruben00) Hes spent alot of time screwing with this make sure you find his thanks button somewhere.
Small Kernel Changes

De-Odex
Zip Align
Rooted
init.d Support

Custom Boot Animation(To Change) /system/media/bootanimation.zip
Thanks c_live_lee for the RomsWell boot animation

Adding apps before flashing
If you open the ROM.zip with 7zip or winrar you can drop apks in the data/app folder in the zip and it will auto install the apps on first boot.

To Be Done
Adding a Slim Version Later Today
You Tell Me?

Install Instructions
Flash thru Custom Recovery

Superuser is fixed in this build.

I recommend a full wipe Data/Cache/System. You dont have to but dont report issues unless you have done a full wipe including system....
If coming from CM you will need to do a full wipe including System before flashing.

Download Here V1.1

Download Here V1.0

Last edited:

frank060272

Oct 17, 2011
Nijkerk
Some screenshot will be appreciated, i am running CM9 understand the flash method. But can you provide us with more info.
The rom sounds great but pictures please.

frank060272

Oct 17, 2011
Nijkerk
Only one more question, because i am coming from a cm9 mod and the metalic a6 kernel.
Can i just flash the rom or do i have to flash the kernel first and the this awesome rom.
Offcourse after the wipe/cache/dalvik.

Can anyone please provide a how to.

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
Only one more question, because i am coming from a cm9 mod and the metalic a6 kernel.
Can i just flash the rom or do i have to flash the kernel first and the this awesome rom.
Offcourse after the wipe/cache/dalvik.

Can anyone please provide a how to.

Kernel is installed on first flash. If your coming from cm wipe system before flashing too.

Reactions: frank060272

frank060272

Oct 17, 2011
Nijkerk
Kernel is installed on first flash. If your coming from cm wipe system before flashing too.

Then this will be my new Rom when i get home from work, love the stock look, but hated the lag.
When this is as fast as they say, then i must have it.:good:

Thanks for the effort you guys put in the roms and that you take the time to answer our questions

hakkers420

Aug 29, 2010
Ontario
I take it the ir blaster is working still? Its the only this keeping me from flashing another rom.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
Reactions: hakkers420

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RomsWell V 1.1
    Base: IMM76D.P3113UEBLH2

This is a mostly stock version of the OTA. With a some of the more basic features added.

This will flash for both the GT-P3113 and the 3110

V.1.1 Change log
    Updated Base to P3113UEBLH2 Latest ICS firmware
    Added Extended power menu (Thanks Ruben00) Hes spent alot of time screwing with this make sure you find his thanks button somewhere.
    Small Kernel Changes

De-Odex
    Zip Align
    Rooted
    init.d Support

Custom Boot Animation(To Change) /system/media/bootanimation.zip
    Thanks c_live_lee for the RomsWell boot animation

Adding apps before flashing
    If you open the ROM.zip with 7zip or winrar you can drop apks in the data/app folder in the zip and it will auto install the apps on first boot.

To Be Done
    Adding a Slim Version Later Today
    You Tell Me?

Install Instructions
    Flash thru Custom Recovery

Superuser is fixed in this build.

I recommend a full wipe Data/Cache/System. You dont have to but dont report issues unless you have done a full wipe including system....
    If coming from CM you will need to do a full wipe including System before flashing.

Download Here V1.1

Download Here V1.0
    OP Updated

New Build Posted

Download Link Live.
    I've got three days off starting Friday if all goes as planned. I'll try and post a update this weekend.
    Extended Power Menu

Hello Everyone,

After a lot of hard work, and many days of staring at code, here it is,
    the first Extended Power Menu for the Stock GTab2 7" [P3113] exclusively for the RomsWell v1.0 ROM

Save the Zip file to your ext SD Card or Internal Phone Memory, and Flash via CWM

Notice: all the regular blah blah applies....neither I nor RomsWell are responsible if you mess up your tablet, use at your own risk, etc etc and don't forget to hit the Thank you button if you like it!!

Enjoy

Download: ExtendedPowerMenu.zip
    Im back for a bit. Ill work on bringing this back up to speed.

Also as for themes there seems to be no one in the tab 2 area into theming. And its just not my cup of tea.