[ROM][9/27/11] |Vision-Bliss-Sense 3.5| ||v1.0||

Search This thread

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
what do you guys think?

Should i continue working on this port? beat mod has wifi working, i cant seem to replicate it

or should i stop working on this port and port the Desire S official Sense 3.0 leak witch is native wvga resolution and blazing fast, as faast as this bliss rom.

vgunmanga

Sep 16, 2007
Guelph
I would love if you kept up with this ROM. I find your style more compatible with my own. Whatever you decide, keep up the great work!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

dragon209

Apr 5, 2009
I enjoy your work. Your Rom is more stable and faster than the other. Id love to see you finish this and get WiFi going . I support whatever you decide.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Stratspider230

Aug 20, 2010
what do you guys think?

Should i continue working on this port? beat mod has wifi working, i cant seem to replicate it

or should i stop working on this port and port the Desire S official Sense 3.0 leak witch is native wvga resolution and blazing fast, as faast as this bliss rom.

I'm down for both, yo. #lulz Idk man, I just tried Beat Mod and with Wifi working, it was extremely disappointingly laggy. Id like to see what you could accomplish

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

Jan 12, 2010
what do you guys think?

If you're struggling with the WiFi on this ROM, but beatmod already fixed it, maybe you should port over the desire s ROM. Don't want you ripping your hair off your head just trying to figure out how to fix the WiFi :)

Sent from my HTC Vision

chocohagelslagje

Dec 10, 2010
This rom is really great, but indeed when it's too hard to fix the wifi the Desire S port would be very nice! :D:rolleyes:

alexinc

Feb 4, 2008
especially with 2.3.5 as base... :) just took a look @Desire S forum and yes, it seems to be a sweet one.

bradley_e_smith

Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Do what makes you happy. Don't kill youself over anything. Just make sure you enjoy what you are doing as I enjoy trying out new roms.

what do you guys think?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using xda premium

Last edited:

MrFrankfromCM

Dec 28, 2010
SoCal
This is where you can see the 'Submit to Portal' button. I am using the XDA 2010 layout.

Attachments

• portal.JPG
    portal.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 104

SnowOokami

Mar 24, 2011
I think this ROM is faster than the 3.0 ones I've tried XD but yes Wifi is a must and beatmod's Wifi got some serious issues anyway...

Top Liked Posts