• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9/27/11] |Vision-Bliss-Sense 3.5| ||v1.0||

Search This thread

YOUNGTWAN

Oct 30, 2010
Youngstown
i totally love this rom .. runs smooth fast looks good thanx suil watever u do dont stop makin roms bro ur a beast regardless of wat ppl say quick question is there any way to get a good wood theme or themes for this rom??

YOUNGTWAN

Oct 30, 2010
Youngstown
im having some superuser problems i cant update it even tryin to flash the update via cwm says i have no root access im lost

Stratspider230

Aug 20, 2010
YEAH HE WENT WITH MY IDEA FOR BOTH! SUCK IT! Nah I'm not like that, could you imagine? Nice broseph, can't wait for the new release

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

urfavoriteemo

Jun 10, 2009
Mission, TX
I also have Superuser issues, the binary won't update, and even if install another version from the market, nothing happens. I also have no Email, or Music Player apps. Otherwise, it's essentially perfect.

Edit: Does anyone know why I don't have a music player, or moar importantly, why Superuser isn't working? I know i can get one from the market, but I like the stock sense player.

Last edited:

michael9413

Aug 23, 2010
Subang Jaya
bro so we don need to flash the market and also sd fix????
downloading can't wait to try this out...
hopefully it will be smoother than RunnyMede...

dragon209

Apr 5, 2009
Is any one else having the Home,Menu,Back,Search button light remain on all the time.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

michael9413

Aug 23, 2010
Subang Jaya
Is any one else having the Home,Menu,Back,Search button light remain on all the time.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
Nope is ok for me...

Ok my review... After 9 hours of usage... It just pass to be my temporary daily ROM, of course my beat choice still be Synergy or Virtuous normal sense...
The ROM is pretty hungry for RAM most of the time... Hopefully it settle down by tonite and I can fully utilize it tomorrow for my road 380km road trip...

Btw widget adding still gives me minor problem here

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

MrFrankfromCM

Dec 28, 2010
SoCal
Nope is ok for me...

Ok my review... After 9 hours of usage... It just pass to be my temporary daily ROM, of course my beat choice still be Synergy or Virtuous normal sense...
The ROM is pretty hungry for RAM most of the time... Hopefully it settle down by tonite and I can fully utilize it tomorrow for my road 380km road trip...

Btw widget adding still gives me minor problem here

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

I think too many user over exaggerate about lag and not enough ram/memory. They expect the phone/G2 to be so lightning fast....face it, it's not going to be lightning fast. But it is very responsive anyhow. I have run both runny and this bliss ROM and both at least for me run pretty smooth...sometime a rosie boot when closing an app but no biggie.

My fav rom too is Synergy...close second is CoreDroid.

michael9413

Aug 23, 2010
Subang Jaya
yes mine too... i like bliss coz i able to remove home panel.. i only use 5 now...
well i know that our phone is nothing lightning fast but... i always out of memory which cause my rosie to reboot... maybe 40~50% of the time i press home to got reboot rosie... just now it hangs there... press home still loading... after 10 minutes still loading, even on/off the screen still same... at last pull off battery...
i give it till the weekend and see how... worst case back to Synergy...

MrFrankfromCM

Dec 28, 2010
SoCal
yes mine too... i like bliss coz i able to remove home panel.. i only use 5 now...
well i know that our phone is nothing lightning fast but... i always out of memory which cause my rosie to reboot... maybe 40~50% of the time i press home to got reboot rosie... just now it hangs there... press home still loading... after 10 minutes still loading, even on/off the screen still same... at last pull off battery...
i give it till the weekend and see how... worst case back to Synergy...

My post from Runny thread: Note: I always have a Nandbackup of Synergy...just in case. LOL

Well, at the moment on Runny I have 73.0 free ROM space and Task Manager shows about 90mb free mem once I press Kill All. I'm pretty happy with how it runs so far.
If you want to delete system apps from TI...go to Backup/Restore>Menu>Filters>Filter by Type and select System....then click Apply on the top.
This will show all System apps which determine your free ROM space. Just wipe and delete the apps you do not need/want. Just make sure you know what you are doing...or you'll jack everything up! LOL
Then go back to main menu to see your stats.

Top Liked Posts