[ROM][9/27] - Stock Rooted De-Odex 3.22.1540.1 - Official 4.3 OTA!

Search This thread

mobilehavoc

Mar 12, 2006
And delete superuser.apk from /system/app/

But the boot.img is unsecure. Not sure if that even matters though because its rooted but at the ADB level. I put up a non rooted boot.img if you find that the app does not work right.

Its in the CID XML.
Thanks, where do I find the stock unrooted boot.img? Just replace it in the zip?

Also do you know if there's any major differences between this and the leaked 3.10? I'm running your stock 3.10 AT&T ROM and it's running perfectly so not even sure I need to flash this unless anyone notices differences.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks, where do I find the stock unrooted boot.img? Just replace it in the zip?

Also do you know if there's any major differences between this and the leaked 3.10? I'm running your stock 3.10 AT&T ROM and it's running perfectly so not even sure I need to flash this unless anyone notices differences.

Man, I didint see a difference at this point. But thats not to say others wont...

I didn't have much time to play because I had to make some mods for my LG G2 ROM.

If you want the stock boot.img you can pull it out of the firmware here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2460534

It shoudl say something like Signbed_boot. Just rename it to signed.

I will try to post when i get home from work but I did not anticipate much of a need for a NON rooted device in the development forums.

To be quite frank, I Have never heard of a non rooted device request. This is a first to me.

wolf5150

Oct 10, 2009
I "dirty" flashed this odex version...

... over 4.2.2 Europe 2.24.401.1 and I seem to have a fully working unit with all my data/settings intact.

Of course, I backed everything up first fully expecting failure and cleared dalvik and system before flashing. Anyway, if I run into trouble I'll post back here..

Thanks scrosler for the flashable files!

Scott

... over 4.2.2 Europe 2.24.401.1 and I seem to have a fully working unit with all my data/settings intact.

Of course, I backed everything up first fully expecting failure and cleared dalvik and system before flashing. Anyway, if I run into trouble I'll post back here..

Thanks scrosler for the flashable files!

Your welcome.

dbdynsty25

Jul 13, 2010
Newbury Park, CA
Updating to the firmware linked to it's not necessary. As for flashing the rom, just flash it as you would any other, do any backup needed, for good measure do a nandroid too, then factory reset in recovery, and flash.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

Worked perfectly thanks. What's the point of the At&t firmware? Any benefit? I assume you just flash it through recovery as well.

Scott

Worked perfectly thanks. What's the point of the At&t firmware? Any benefit? I assume you just flash it through recovery as well.

Its not AT&T Firmware. Its the corresponding firmware for the ROM.

You dont flash it in recovery you fastboot flash it.

Its labeled AT&T becasue I set the android-info.txt to flash easily on AT&T phones. As, you can guess, I have an AT&T phone :good:

cee43ja1

Aug 24, 2007
Just did a dirty flash over stock rooted 2.24.401.1 (not recommended, but does work for the most part). Had to do some edits in the default.xml file to tweak EQS and the carrier signal icons.

Only thing missing is the music widget. Anyone have a fix? Tried a zip in the ARHD thread, and that was a no go.

EDIT: Fixed the widget problem. Pulled it from 2.24.401.1 stock rooted, copied it to /system/app, and deleted the .odex file. Restarted and music widget was back.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Rooted ROM based on 3.22.1504.1 Dev Edition OFFICAL OTA!​

3.22.1540.1.png

Features
    • 100% Stock (no mods or edits or than rooting)
    • Rooted with SuperSU (If you have Problems with Root then Flash Latest version from HERE!)
    • De-Odex'ed
    • Busybox
    • Zip algined
    • init.d support
    • Preload data moved to /system/app/

Firmware and Thanks!
    • Firmware for AT&T Phones with S-OFF is HERE
    • MD5: 810D13F65DD4E054F52FC2C2BF91764F
    • -------------------------------------------
    • Thanks to V6-Maniac for dumping his phone!
    • Thanks oksagi for the OTA with wich I used to get the firmware and the preload apps!

De-Odex ROM Downloads

Download Mirror 1: Goo.im

Download Mirror 2: Dev Host

Pleas Hit Thanks!
    PURE Unrooted Odex ROM Downloads

Mirror 1: Dev Host

Mirror 2: Goo.im

Pleas Hit Thanks!
    For a fast, stable CleanROM check out my CleanROM thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2253527 (Not updated yet to latest OTA!)
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks!
    Can the rest of you guys rate the thread up please... Just to banish the troll :good: :angel:

Troll be gone!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone