• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9 MAR]COREDROID DESIRE Z v1.3 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rayford85

May 22, 2011
its ok. i understand that. not big deal. when i run supercharger i saw the maximum ram option was 150 instead of 100(option6) whats the diferense? low multitask with 150? what option i need to play heavy games more easly?(mc3,gta3,pes12,etc...)
(sry 4 my english. i didnt learn it so good in school :p)

edit:the button backlights are to bright, i think is a problem of the kernel you are using the v8 kernel since exist v12(why? you think is better than new?).
well, flashing another kernel fix the issues. im using the v12 rcmix kernel and i dont have problems.
(kernel)rcmix.v12 <-> virtuous.v10
edit2:multiupload is dead(rcmix kernel in attachment)

Thanks for the kernel. We can add it to the tweaks app.
Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
Someone who has tryed it can tall me how good is this rom? Because i use phone for work, so i need a rom that doesn't lag evey time, and i don't want to enable swap! :p

inviato dal mio desire z. by zofox/zabak

jspina

Jun 8, 2011
porter ranch
I've got a DZ and DS.
For the DZ, I can't use OC, and I haven't got any lag or freeze.
Sent from Philos64 DS using xda premium

yeah I ran it all day today and had sorta the same results.
At one pont though my phone rebooted (I think I did it by accident, I dont think it did it on its own) and when it turned on it started syncing. That was the point that it started lagging really bad for me and I wasnt able to do anything. But once it stopped it was ok and actually was great to use. The animations that you can set in the settings were a lot of fun! I think that over all it was fast and usable but I wouldnt count on it for work. Unless you turned sync off and didnt download anything, then it is very stable.
But I dont really think that this rom was really meant for this phone. This is one of those roms that are for the multi devices and are going to be way more popular on the other phones. It was just kinda made to be able to be used on this phone and they added it in. IMHO.
But great job Coredroid team! I think that you have done an amazing job and cant wait for the other releases!
I think I am going to aosp now. I have been going from sense to sense to ICS and I am going to be happy with some stable ILWT!:D:cool:

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
What do you try to flash exactly ?
Click in Full update, and let's play. You can wait a moment, and after your G2/DZ reboot alone.
And when you want to install one tweaks as System UI mods, or Battery and transition Mods, just click, and let's play.
You can see a message "running command" and at the end of the ops, your device reboot alone.
The Tweaks version is 4.0.7, and when you have updated : 4.0.8

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
Have you made a full wipe before?

Method to format/wipe correctly in preparation for ROM Install:

Please follow the procedure below to do a clean format within EXT4 Recovery WIPE Menu:

1. Wipe all partitions option
2. wipe data/factory Reset
3. wipe cache
4. wipe dalvik cache
5. wipe battery stats
6. format system
7. format data
8. format cache
9. format boot
10. Use attached wipe tool either FULL_WIPE_1.5_EXT4_DS.zip or CoreDroid_EXT4_Format_Utility - DS.zip

Sent from Philos64 DS using xda premium

Last edited:

Timursonchik

Jul 21, 2007
Toronto
I cannot create shortcut of "Direct dial"... Why? After selecting person from contacts and selecting phone i come back to page with select "Widgets", "Shortcut" or "Apps"...

casper82384

Jul 22, 2011
Columbus Ohio
The rom I was useing was mutie divice sorry miss spelling it said it was good when it was flashing but after it kept boot looping then it would go back to recovrey dose dz h boot have some thing to do with it I have the g2

Sent from my HTC cm7 g2 using xda premium

Timursonchik

Jul 21, 2007
Toronto
So, couldn't you advice to me another core? RMIX (that in stock) is very quickly spending my baterry... And if you have, give me, please, RMIX core from this ROM separately?

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
So, couldn't you advice to me another core? RMIX (that in stock) is very quickly spending my baterry... And if you have, give me, please, RMIX core from this ROM separately?

We are going to try to build a new Update of Tweaks for the DZ with a choice of kernels.
When you will be able to update your tweaks, made a full update, and you can choose your kernel :cool:

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
New Tweaks Update

Ok Guys, we have released an update for our Tweaks App, please update this through your Advaced Tweaks App and choose Full Update in the Extras tab.

What's new...

Sense UI Style Tweaks (WIP)
More MODs
More Kernels Added to some Devices
A few bug fixes...

If you have any MODs that you like or want to add to our Tweaks app, please post in the DHD MODs thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1447632

If we like them we will add them in.

We will update again in a week or so.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Happy Flashing :)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    CoreDroid'ers,

Today is another lucky day ;) The new version of the ROM is available for download.

This new version brings some CoreDroid Tweaks goodies. Dont waste time, download and check it out urself!

Download MutliDevice CoreDroid ROM

Thanks and happy flashing!
    Today the CoreDroid Team brings to you another update with fixes.

Download Latest CoreDroid ROM

Hope you folks enjoy the builds.
    Doc-