• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9 MAR]COREDROID DESIRE Z v1.3 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Timursonchik

Jul 21, 2007
Toronto
))) Ok, sorry, i didn't say "Sorry" )) You're right ))

second, You didn't notice that we have different devices. )) In my menu i haven't point "Version info". Only "Update" menu - and inactive point "Current tweaks (4.0.8)" and "Chek for updates" - and active point - "Incremental updates" and "Full update". I tried update both active points, but didn't have a result. Are you have some advice? ))

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Ok, sorry - i mean, you must learn to know MY device and the MY rom installed, it will be cool and better my device )))))))))))

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
))) Ok, sorry, i didn't say "Sorry" )) You're right ))

second, You didn't notice that we have different devices. )) In my menu i haven't point "Version info". Only "Update" menu - and inactive point "Current tweaks (4.0.8)" and "Chek for updates" - and active point - "Incremental updates" and "Full update". I tried update both active points, but didn't have a result. Are you have some advice? ))

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Ok, sorry - i mean, you must learn to know MY device and the MY rom installed, it will be cool and better my device )))))))))))

Ok, open the advanced tweaks app goto extras, choose your tweaks style and touch the image of the tab style for a full update not incremental. We are now on 4.1.0. Any more problems goto our mods thread, post 3 I think, link in my signature.

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
Amazing rom! but how can i use hardware keyboard ä and ö keys? there is no finnish language to choose!

Thank's and hope you enjoyed. ;)
About the finnish language, I'm so sorry, but I really don't know. That's the first that we have this question. Have you try to asking this question on General Thread? :confused:
Do you use the native keyboard or another?
Try free swiftkey, maybe one solution.

Reactions: dummyaja

mazdarati2

Feb 4, 2012
i want a UI like this version of coredroid, but the speed of android 4. because coredroid was always very laggy for me, random reboots etc

varnetje

Oct 2, 2009
Kortrijk
Backlight keyboard

Hye,

I don't know if it's mentioned before but I installed the ROM and,, I love it,, it's smooth,, doesn't take much RAM,, the battery last long,, I tried several ROMs before this one and no other roms matches this one,, there's only one issue with it ...
my physical keyboard's back light doesn't work ... any idea?

Greetings!

ajhavery

May 21, 2011
Gurgaon
www.progeeky.com
Hye,

I don't know if it's mentioned before but I installed the ROM and,, I love it,, it's smooth,, doesn't take much RAM,, the battery last long,, I tried several ROMs before this one and no other roms matches this one,, there's only one issue with it ...
my physical keyboard's back light doesn't work ... any idea?

Greetings!

It might work when you choose settings-->tweaks---->capacitive backlight ----> medium light

Reactions: varnetje

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Happy Flashing :)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    CoreDroid'ers,

Today is another lucky day ;) The new version of the ROM is available for download.

This new version brings some CoreDroid Tweaks goodies. Dont waste time, download and check it out urself!

Download MutliDevice CoreDroid ROM

Thanks and happy flashing!
    Today the CoreDroid Team brings to you another update with fixes.

Download Latest CoreDroid ROM

Hope you folks enjoy the builds.
    Doc-