[ROM][9 MAR]COREDROID DESIRE Z v1.3 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

masterismos

Sep 13, 2011
Nafpaktos
Tp Wake Mod (thanks to Sandmann79)
works. i test it.

Attachments

• TP-Wake_BeatMod_3.0.zip
    298 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

malloy0

Jan 23, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myccvc.com
There is some people around here with no clue at all what they are doing here. Rom will be released in a couple hours its uploading as we speak.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

So little thanks for such a great effort. If they only knew how long you have been cooking and also how experienced the GREAT Sergio76 is!! Since the WinMo days, perhaps the "cluelessness" would not exist...well perhaps wishful thinking.

THANK YOU SERGIO!!

IT IS WONDERFUL TO HAVE YOU AND SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE COOKING FOR OUR DZ.

Reactions: Sergio76

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
So little thanks for such a great effort. If they only knew how long you have been cooking and also how experienced the GREAT Sergio76 is!! Since the WinMo days, perhaps the "cluelessness" would not exist...well perhaps wishful thinking.

THANK YOU SERGIO!!

IT IS WONDERFUL TO HAVE YOU AND SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE COOKING FOR OUR DZ.

Thanks man. I just don't listen anymore some kind of people. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

masterismos

Sep 13, 2011
Nafpaktos
Well:
i install the rom,unistalling some apps (google maps,locations fb chat,etc) installing about 50 apps(20 games) supercharged option 6 (ballance), enable swap, install virtuous oc,removed in sd 10 games, well i meen this procedure i do in all roms and i find that this rom have some serius ram problems. cant get free ram over 80mb when in other roms usually i take 100+.cant add widgets in homescreen couse it lags.i think themed roms have ram problems and lags (like bindroid rom). i dont know is my opinion i'll use for 1 day to test it more. can someone confirm me maybe i am only me. btw congratz for your rom nice work.

bradley_e_smith

Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
I agree

Same here, also I had to hunt and find a wifi calling app that works (found it and it appears to work), I just saw the trackpad wake, the one I tried messed up everything. Oh and the lag, on my G2 it seems so slow, but i like the look.

Well:
i install the rom,unistalling some apps (google maps,locations fb chat,etc) installing about 50 apps(20 games) supercharged option 6 (ballance), enable swap, install virtuous oc,removed in sd 10 games, well i meen this procedure i do in all roms and i find that this rom have some serius ram problems. cant get free ram over 80mb when in other roms usually i take 100+.cant add widgets in homescreen couse it lags.i think themed roms have ram problems and lags (like bindroid rom). i dont know is my opinion i'll use for 1 day to test it more. can someone confirm me maybe i am only me. btw congratz for your rom nice work.

Bodarko

Dec 11, 2011
Srem
Nice look, but for small letters for me. Well in my language, not all letters are OK.
I'm from Poland.
Thus, no further testing. Perhaps one could enter the scaling of letters?

Last edited:

Northernrock

Oct 27, 2009
plz help me, i'd flash this rom on my desire z but it stuck on htc logo ,i'd reflash it again 3 times but it got the same problem , many thankxxxx

Hai_Duong

Feb 20, 2011
Göppingen
I have a problem about the FB Chat Widget. When I use SWAP and try to use the widget then my homescreen restarts everytime... Can someone try it too or knows a workaround ?

Edit: I get to many redraws... in the next update ram optimation would be great or a workaround =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Happy Flashing :)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    CoreDroid'ers,

Today is another lucky day ;) The new version of the ROM is available for download.

This new version brings some CoreDroid Tweaks goodies. Dont waste time, download and check it out urself!

Download MutliDevice CoreDroid ROM

Thanks and happy flashing!
    Today the CoreDroid Team brings to you another update with fixes.

Download Latest CoreDroid ROM

Hope you folks enjoy the builds.
    Doc-