[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
HI guys,

Is there any news about ICS and sense 4.0 from CoreDroid???

We are waiting for a long time now , and we hope you surprise us.

Thank you :)

There's no RUU RELEASE for dhd so I dont think there will b any release of Sense 4.0 from CD.

Huzz

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using CoreDroid Premium

megamarco83

Jul 26, 2012
There's no RUU RELEASE for dhd so I dont think there will b any release of Sense 4.0 from CD.

Huzz

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using CoreDroid Premium

ok but it is a pity!!!! i use that rom and is great...but all others rom is moving with ics and sense 4....
and maybe i will change this rom only for that...i loving this rom, but is still with android 2.3 :(
even if there are no ufficial version for ics DHD (and maybe DHD will never updated anymore....!!) it's not time to change?
nevertheless thanks to all team for that great rom

Reactions: Dod6

jizang

May 13, 2011
Essen,Germany
Is it not possible for coredroid to make a sense 4 rom like the others. Because coredroid is definitely one of the best roms for desire hd

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
It's coredroid Rule No 1. Sergio won't cook if there r no RUU released. U can aalso see dat all Sense 4 roms released has some issues here n there cos its not using dhd RUU.. but u can still used e mods for Sense 4 to have a CD like feeling..

Huzz

Coredroid for Life!
Huzz.. Anything's Possible!

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Happy Flashing :D Enjoy this awesome Build :D

Thanks Button is always appreciated
    OP Reserved