Aradeo
url]

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

url]

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

url]

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

url]

ROM Download
GApps

url]

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
@phhusson
@Dil3mm4
@flex1911
@haky86
@ezio84
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

url]

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.[/CENTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
DarkJoker360
Source Code: github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x with unlocked bootloader and TWRP
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v7.0.2
Stable Release Date: 2019-07-08

Created 2019-07-08
Last Updated 2019-07-08

Last edited:

noslen69

Sep 23, 2015
No bugs detected you can use it as daily driver , and about camera I'm always using Footej cam premium in custom roms
Thanks. I see on xda that you try almost all roms and gsi for our p10 lite, which do you think is better. I've tried Havoc and Descendant but I can not connect my Miband or my Huawei whatcht GT. The Twrp that you use is 0.5 by pretoriano, right. Thanks for you help from Portugal.

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
Thanks. I see on xda that you try almost all roms and gsi for our p10 lite, which do you think is better. I've tried Havoc and Descendant but I can not connect my Miband or my Huawei whatcht GT. The Twrp that you use is 0.5 by pretoriano, right. Thanks for you help from Portugal.
Yes twrp 0.5 by pretoriano80 seems the most stable for us ( at least for me ) , but sorry about BT devices , I didn't tested , I haven't BT devices to test .
Anyway this RR seems the most stable ROM as fast charging works and mirror casting to tv also works unlike other roms

If @DarkJoker360 can make it official it will be great

Greeting from Algeria :)

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Yes twrp 0.5 by pretoriano80 seems the most stable for us ( at least for me ) , but sorry about BT devices , I didn't tested , I haven't BT devices to test .
Anyway this RR seems the most stable ROM as fast charging works and mirror casting to tv also works unlike other roms

I tried to make it but the team doesn' t want as there is already OpenKirin GSI

Reactions: X-J and Ham1do

noslen69

Sep 23, 2015

Can you tell me whats the partitions you select to make a twrp backup, to be able to restore if something goes wrong. Thanks for you suport. I am a not experience in install roms.

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
Can you tell me whats the partitions you select to make a twrp backup, to be able to restore if something goes wrong. Thanks for you suport. I am a not experience in install roms.
Backup kernel , ramdisk , system and data .
But for data you should decrypt your data encryption before making backup .

StathisA

Mar 14, 2014
Installed TWRP from https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76494505&postcount=22, wiped all data, Installed your ROM, Gapps pico and Magisk (latest), but when I boot in system i go (almost) directly to eRecovery.

Am I missing something?

Edit: nevermind, found it. Needed to reboot to TWRP after formatting, so I put here the steps to flash correctly if someone else has the same problem:

Reboot to TWRP.
Go to Wipe > run Format Data.
Reboot to TWRP again.
Wipe the following partitions: cache, data, dalivk and system.
Flash ROM
Flash your favorite GAPPS.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiduja

x2138

Feb 20, 2015
hello im fairly new to custom roms so i want to know that by install rr or other custom rom will i have any significant advantage over stock rom?
thanks

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Reactions: X-J

noslen69

Sep 23, 2015
---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I installed the rom and it works fine. The only problem I've detected so far is that I can not pair either Mi Band or the Huawei Watcht GT. I had tested GSI rom before and it also does not work. Other Bluetoth devices can pair. Anyone know if it's possible to do something, because in stock rom they pair well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

url]

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

url]

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

url]

ROM Download
    GApps

url]

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    @phhusson
    @Dil3mm4
    @flex1911
    @haky86
    @ezio84
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

url]

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.[/CENTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
    DarkJoker360
    Source Code: github.com/DarkJoker360

ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x with unlocked bootloader and TWRP
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v7.0.2
    Stable Release Date: 2019-07-08

Created 2019-07-08
    Last Updated 2019-07-08

I tried to make it but the team doesn' t want as there is already OpenKirin GSI
    My was-lx3 is stuck on "Just a sec..." screen...
    Factory reset, dalvik and system swipe but nothing...

I solve it formating system partition to fat and then to ex4...