[ROM] [9.x] LineageOS 16.0 Pie Unofficial for Moto G5 Plus (potter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Sep 22, 2019
I am having this problem on motog5 plus that it never connect 4g while i am on custom rom...4g works fine on stock but not on custom rom.I tried searching for this problem but found no solution can you please help...

ftschindler

Sep 23, 2019
github.com
Dear all,

thx for your work (in particular @coldhans). I was wondering if you could share the manifests you are using for these builds?

I am trying to build lineageos4microg for potter (I am familiar with arch linux but new to building android) and always run into problems. These are the manifests I use:

custom_packages.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="lineageos4microg/android_prebuilts_prebuiltapks" path="prebuilts/prebuiltapks" remote="github" revision="master" />
</manifest>

potter.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="joelh/android_device_motorola_potter" path="device/motorola/potter" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
  <project name="joelh/proprietary_vendor_motorola" path="vendor/motorola/potter" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
  <project name="joelh/android_kernel_motorola_msm8953" path="kernel/motorola/msm8953" remote="github" revision="lineage-16.0" />
</manifest>

This is the build command that I use:

Code:
docker run \
    -e "BRANCH_NAME=lineage-16.0" \
    -e "DEVICE_LIST=potter" \
    -e "INCLUDE_PROPRIETARY=false" \
    -e "SIGN_BUILDS=true" \
    -e "SIGNATURE_SPOOFING=restricted" \
    -e "CUSTOM_PACKAGES=GmsCore GsfProxy FakeStore MozillaNlpBackend NominatimNlpBackend FDroid FDroidPrivilegedExtension OpenWeatherMapWeatherProvider" \
    -v "/data/container/lineageos4microg/keys:/srv/keys" \
    -v "/data/container/lineageos4microg/zips:/srv/zips" \
    -v "/data/container/lineageos4microg/devices/potter/lineage-16.0/src:/srv/src" \
    -v "/data/container/lineageos4microg/devices/potter/lineage-16.0/logs:/srv/logs" \
    -v "/data/container/lineageos4microg/devices/potter/lineage-16.0/manifests:/srv/local_manifests" \
    -v "/data/container/lineageos4microg/devices/potter/lineage-16.0/ccache:/srv/ccache" \
    lineageos4microg/docker-lineage-cicd

Thx in advance, any help is appreciated! Best,

Felix

Mh4rsh

Dec 20, 2017
I am having this problem on motog5 plus that it never connect 4g while i am on custom rom...4g works fine on stock but not on custom rom.I tried searching for this problem but found no solution can you please help...

Same here mate, Jio 4G card's internet is working but can't receive or make calls, though other companies's card are working totally fine. I tried almost every rom like lineage, pixel experience, aosp etc but non them are able to solve this problem. Please ping me if you find solution. Also please help us if any developers are seeing this comment.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

hey bro flashed your rom it kept asking for password..i then formatted all data and now have lost stock rom backup and also now ur rom is stuck in bootloop ,now tried flashing pixel experience it is not working (stuck on boot) please help...

Hey, maybe I can help. Please flash magisk after flashing rom, do not reboot after flashing rom you must flash magisk then reboot. If you do this it should not stuck on bootup. Speaking from experience, had same issue tried flashing magisk after rom and it works perfectly fine. :)

fidelious

Apr 10, 2019
Ede
Samsung Galaxy S10e
you don't know if also in lineage 15, since I try to install it but it gives me bootloops

Sorry, I'm on 16 only.

Just checking: did you clean flash the latest 16 build over your 15?

Maybe a fix for you would be to first clean flash the 20190811 build, configure it, and then dirty flash the latest (20190921) build? That's the exact route I took...

Edit: I think I finally get it :cool:, sorry, you're on LOS 15 and that latest build (20190914) bootloops... Afraid I can't help you with that...

Last edited:

tibman

Feb 15, 2009
download link not working for me

Update: disregard, slow to start

Last edited:

Gxbr

Apr 7, 2019
I have problems with mine, the rom is working perfectly, but headphones do not connect non-mobile, the audio comes out only through the speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

device tree | kernel | vendor

What's not working :
    • You tell me
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Moto G5 Plus

Contributors
    coldhans, kubersharma, vache
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock Oreo

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-05-13

Created 2019-05-11
    Last Updated 2019-06-09
    I made a lineage build with updated device, kernel and vendor.
    Also updated to latest lineage source with july patch included:
    https://gtrcraft.stackstorage.com/s/JyrTShaCRCeLIDqx
    Huge thank you for the builds.

In the meantime I've been trying @gothicVI builds (https://androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=272434) . For now all issues (encryption, boot loop), mentioned in the last few posts, seem to be fixed.
    Thanks great to hear.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (5) Plus mit Tapatalk