• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][9.x][N7105/T0LTE][BETA] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

Keyjeyelpi

Apr 2, 2017
Update 25.05.2021:
  • Security patch update 05.05.2021
  • Changed temporarliy the fingerprint for the SHV-E250K to N7105, please test it and report
@Keyjeyelpi would you be so nice and test it?

Update is available via OTA.
The update didn't fix the Google login problem. It still persists.

Also, I double checked, the it was actually the SHV-E250L. Not K. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Keyjeyelpi

Apr 2, 2017
Hmm ok strange, could you do a logcat while trying to log in?
But is your wifi really working with the murata fix?
Yes, the wifi is working with the murata fix, but gets reset every update. I made a mistake about the model of the phone. I was actually using shv-e250l, not shv-e250k.

Here's the log by the way.

I can't seem to upload the logcat here. Here's a link for it.

Last edited:

Keyjeyelpi

Apr 2, 2017
So, for those using the Korean models (SHV-E250K/L/S), @html6405 figured out that the Google login problem was due to having multiple serial number. The update was pushed, but make sure to have the Wi-Fi murata fix to flash after as the bug still persists.

Reactions: html6405
I installed this on my GT-N7105 t0lte. It's very nice but the GPS is really messed up. It's not just that it can't get a fix, but it struggles to find even one sat when I know from other devices that there are 24 GPS & GLONASS above me. I'm sorry to sound negative because in other respects this is a really nice ROM, I like it a lot and am very impressed that you are making it. Thank you! I know different people have different requirements and expectations but I think GPS working is too fundamental in a smartphone to ignore. I like to have the Note II as a backup due to it having swappable battery, and the original firmware is now so old that the apps I need for train and bus tickets can't be installed, so I'm really hoping that this Lineageos 16 can get somewhere close to daily driver status.

Overghuhx

Jun 10, 2021
thank you it's very good ,but i can't update ota stuck on twrp ,sorry i use google translate

Attachments

• IMG_20210610_135951.jpg
    IMG_20210610_135951.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 12

html6405

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2016

html6405

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2016
Update 02.07.2021:
  • Fixed macloader, no more need of the murata fix.
  • Included a script to resize the data partition automatically for encryption, untested.
  • Security bulletin 05.06.2021

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Hi,

here you can find my version for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE on LineageOS 16.0.
    At first I want to thank @ChronoMonochrome for his work, this is based on his his version from here:

I've fixed some bugs and will give further support via OTA updates.

This ROM is only tested with N7105, so maybe you could to give me a feedback if it does or does not work with all the different Note 2 LTE variants.

Here you can see how far everything is working:

Boot
    Audio
    Bluetooth
    Graphics
    Cameras
    Wifi
    USB
    Video playback (HW/SW)
    OTA Updates
    RIL
    GPS, but there's no fix
    Tethering via USB, WIFI and Bluetooth
    Sensors, except compass
    Selinux
    • Bluetooth headset in a mobile call
    • Maybe some apps because of video decoding issues
    • GPS fix, but navigating is working fine
    • SIM might be not detected / Data might be not available upon boot (reboot to fix).
    • Maybe more
    If you are going to use Gapps,
    I recommend to use the pico package!
    https://opengapps.org/
    For the others, you can use microG if you want, I've enabled signature spoofing.

Do you like my work?
    Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
    I'm doing this in my free time and it also costs a lot of money to buy hardware.
    donate

If you plan to encrypt your device, the first step is to backup all your important stuff.

Reboot into recovery and choose:

Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Data (check)
    Choose "Repair or Change File System" and afterwards "Resize File System".
    After this step, choose Reboot System and you can start to encrypt your drive.
    If you can't find this option in the settings by your own, use the search function and type "encryption" and you can start.
    These instructions are kona devices, but the steps also fit for the Note 2 LTE device.
    Instructions
    XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.x][N7105/T0LTE][BETA] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE

Contributors

html6405
    Source Code: https://github.com/html6405

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.3.0
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2021-04-17
    Last Updated 2021-07-02
    Works on SGH-I317, not tested much other than getting to homescreen
    Update 18.04.2021:
    • Fixed some more selinux denials.
    Update 19.04.2021:
    • Implemented exfat filesystem into kernel.
    Only via OTA.
    all well tested on my I317, everything works as it should for daily use,actually GPS I use it with mobile data but let's see if it works,but the rom feels 10/10 for daily use it needs,call listen loud as it should

everything nice @html6405