[ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Unfortunately active edge only works on stock based roms.
I always wondered why !

And there is a way to get it to work with an app on play store (don't remember the name and don't remember if it was a paid app)
Anyway uninstalled it because it was too much buggy for me..

But if someone know why Active Edge won't work on any custom ROMs, I am curious :0

CyberpodS2

Mar 27, 2012
NE Pennsylvania Boonies
I always wondered why !

And there is a way to get it to work with an app on play store (don't remember the name and don't remember if it was a paid app)
Anyway uninstalled it because it was too much buggy for me..

But if someone know why Active Edge won't work on any custom ROMs, I am curious :0
Because it's "closed source" and Google has not released it into the AOSP world. Short of someone reverse engineering the code, we are stuck deciding between the squeeze function and all the other stuff that comes with custom roms.

Reactions: DevALT and ird0

FriendWithin

Sep 9, 2014
Never flashed a custom ROM on this phone, I'm looking for something different. But is it worth going to custom? That's my question.

Zokunei

Oct 29, 2012
Would it be possible to bring back the settings profiles feature where, for example, I could set it to turn off WiFi when disconnecting from my home network? This feature was present in I believe the November build, but not December or January.

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
Pune
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Verizon is known to have issues - some users (like @bigmarv31) got it working. You need to search this thread and find out how can you make it to work for you...

Would it be possible to bring back the settings profiles feature where, for example, I could set it to turn off WiFi when disconnecting from my home network? This feature was present in I believe the November build, but not December or January.
What feature are you talking about? I do not think anything is changed related to profiles from November build.

Does someone else has the problem with the weather that is not showing always on the lockscreen?
Did you disable location? This is directly related to the location.

Nitin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts