[ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
Hey nitin long time no chat since you built ls for g4.hope things are good.in screenshots you posted it shows the option for black theme is that in this rom?

RobertQc

May 10, 2011
Themes broken

Really wished dark theme did more than just the status bar.

Also, all the other roms have status bar brightness gesture control without needing to pull down the bar, works from every app. Not sure if I missed it- or you didn't include.

Last edited:

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
India
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Really wished dark theme did more than just the status bar.

Also, all the other roms have status bar brightness gesture control without needing to pull down the bar, works from every app. Not sure if I missed it- or you didn't include.

Themes broken? The theme feature is from aosp and it works exactly as it should :) If you need dark mode, use substratum theme.

Regarding brightness control by sliding on status bar - it is not included.

Nitin

Last edited:
Hi Nitin. Have you already decided if you continue support for this ROM or not? If yes, I don't understand your 2nd post. :)

Would be a shame to see this ROM disappear though. It's been my long time daily-driver, always been my favorite (also was on the Nexus 6). However you decide(d), thanks for all the time, work and dedication you put into this!

Reactions: nitin.chobhe

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
India
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi Nitin. Have you already decided if you continue support for this ROM or not? If yes, I don't understand your 2nd post. :)

Would be a shame to see this ROM disappear though. It's been my long time daily-driver, always been my favorite (also was on the Nexus 6). However you decide(d), thanks for all the time, work and dedication you put into this!

Yes, I'll be stopping this ROM as it needs a lot of things to be taken care of locally; I mean the changes are not available in upstream. However, I'll continue maintaining Nitrogen for shamu.

For Taimen, I'll be starting a new thread for a ROM named Colt :cool:

What "2nd post" you didn't understand?

Nitin

Yes, I'll be stopping this ROM as it needs a lot of things to be taken care of locally; I mean the changes are not available in upstream. However, I'll continue maintaining Nitrogen for shamu.

Nitin
The one I quoted above. Your own response "How?" to your post that you're probably gonna let Nitrogen for taimen transcend to the ROM heaven. :)

Alright, good to know. I might give Colt "a shot" then ;) will it be lightweight like Nitrogen or bloated as some others?

Felosis

Apr 20, 2011
Winthrop Harbor, IL

Nitin

Hi Nitin, does this include PixelDust or will you continue to maintain that ROM?

Thanks again for all you do! :good:

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
India
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The one I quoted above. Your own response "How?" to your post that you're probably gonna let Nitrogen for taimen transcend to the ROM heaven. :)

Alright, good to know. I might give Colt "a shot" then ;) will it be lightweight like Nitrogen or bloated as some others?
It will be having features ("bloated" in your words ;))

Hi Nitin, does this include PixelDust or will you continue to maintain that ROM?

Thanks again for all you do! :good:

I'll continue with PixelDust :laugh:

Nitin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts