[ROM]►► ★ TeamExcelsus - GT-I9505 - TouchWiz - Online Add-Ons - OTA - Live Chat ★◄◄

Will You Be Trying This ROM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

galvinlurv

Oct 21, 2010
downloaded, i make full wipe, flash rom and when i reboot, ia get message "Disable recovery flash ? " and my phone reboot with black screen. Any sugestion ?

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

if you have latest firmware leaked NA5 with new bootloader its imposibile to downgrade to official firmware 4.3 or 4.2.2 via odin

please i would apprecite if someone verified i am flashing the right rom. secondly is this d end of my phone as i haven't been able to use it for a week.

bknez

Jun 21, 2011
Luzern
please i would apprecite if someone verified i am flashing the right rom. secondly is this d end of my phone as i haven't been able to use it for a week.

As I can see you have the new bootloader and Knox flag 1. Flash the newest 4.4.2 leak with odin. Then instal philz recovery. Download this rom and flash it in philz recovery. That should work.

Wait for someone to confirm this before you flash. Just in case i forgot something :D

galvinlurv

Oct 21, 2010
thanks

As I can see you have the new bootloader and Knox flag 1. Flash the newest 4.4.2 leak with odin. Then instal philz recovery. Download this rom and flash it in philz recovery. That should work.

Wait for someone to confirm this before you flash. Just in case i forgot something :D

Going to try this soon and see hw it pans out. Can i downgrade to 4.3 stock after this
Thanks

snwman

Dec 31, 2011
Does everyone still have root after they install the rom. Or am I the only one. First time I ever had a problem like that flashed plenty of roms

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ok I am on (XXUEMKE by DjeMBeY pre-rooted rom) i hope your rom will work for me.
Somebody else manage to flash the rom ?
(I don't want to upset nobody with my question)
THX

Yes. There are 56 users running this ROM at this minute (well those who have signed up for MyHub within my ROM)

Any hope for 4.4.2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes, when it gets more stable

Going to try this soon and see hw it pans out. Can i downgrade to 4.3 stock after this
Thanks

Yes of course you can

Does everyone still have root after they install the rom. Or am I the only one. First time I ever had a problem like that flashed plenty of roms

Just flash SuperSU. I know I have left something out. I will also put it on MyHub for available download

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
I tried with yes, phone reboot with black screen . I have new bootloader with new modem NA5....restored my nandroid bacup and everything is ok

Was that a 4.4 ROM? This ROM definitely works as I can see how many active users there are with MyHub so I know people are using it

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

After I choose disable recovery I'm stuck at black screen til I pull battery. It looks like flash gone through on philz but nothing happening ?

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Try TWRP OR CWM RECOVERY..written in bold cuz it has been discussed hundred times...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tried with all recoveries & have already been pm dev in prvt but still getting same time results, so thought I'd let rest of forum know
I know things are in bold in a topic he raised & I read every post before adding comments-people quick enough to troll boards than offer constructive criticism imho !! If you have no assistance don't need to comment ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]►► ★ TeamExcelsus - GT-I9505 - TouchWiz - Online Add-Ons - OTA - Live Chat ★◄◄

34xrm9F.jpg

wo9I64d.png

Excelsus ROM is defined by you, It is evolves. Each release makes it better, faster and smoother. Excelsus ROM also has more add-ons the more it grows. This ROM will expand on many other devices. To see features of this ROM please view the 2nd post. It has SOME of the modifications you can flash

iFgWAqZ.png

StarFighter ( HTC DNA and Samsung S4 I9505 ROM Developer ) | ZeroInfinity ( HTC One Developer and Audio Developer ) | BilboSwaggins ( Graphic Designer, Store Maintainer and PR )

Zd8xUH8.png

Excelsus Team - i.e: StarFighter, ZeroInfinity and KylePont
    All Developers - i.e: Tamirda, MikroSmile, Kernel Devs and Others (PM me if I have forgotten you)
    XDA Forums
    Google

XDA:DevDB Information
    Excelsus, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    StarFighter, BilboSwaggins
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: CWM, PhilZ or TWRP
    Based On: Stock TouchWiz

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-04

Created 2014-02-04
    Last Updated 2014-02-07
    Download and Changelog

sHVMQCB.png

Please at least press 'thanks' to support my work​

Flashing Instructions from any other TouchWiz/AOSP ROM

- BACKUP Current ROM
    - Download ROM and copy to internal storage
    - Download 4.3 Modem (If on 4.4.2 Leak or 4.2.2)
    - Wipe Data Factory Reset
    - Install ROM
    - Install Kernel
    - Install 4.3 Modem (If on 4.4.2 Leak or 4.2.2)
    - Reboot System Now

Flashing Instructions when updating Excelsus ROM
    - Download OTA
    - Copy to internal storage
    - Install ROM
    - Wipe Cache and Dalvik
    - Reboot System Now

CHANGELOG

> Based on Android 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF
    > Added Store and OTA
    > Fluid ROM
    > ZeroInfinity SoundMod
    > More

such.png
    ROM Features

ROM Features
    > Lot's of add-ons in the Store
    > Note 3 Add on
    > Themes
    > 4.4 Leak Status Bar Add on
    > Off Topic Chat Section
    > Support and 1 to 1 chat to developer within ROM
    > Font's and Kernels and lots of customization
    > Store expands everyday​

MyHub / Store

0bp09WY.png

Signatures
    sigpic5077007_4.gif
    New OTA today. Will go to later baseband and 4.3 build. Will also have 4.4 version too

Its a 4.3 ROM the most people use 4.4.2 i think

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Yes. 4.3 is more stable. I will go and update 4.4.2 once I make it without KNOX and the new version.

On a sidenote, Samsung update will be very soon so why use the buggy leak that has not much difference between them?

It's just under the hood and not even that much difference.

If you want to upgrade the ROM to 4.2.2, the current bugs are:

Toast notifications are too big, some text goes off of the screen
    Same with expanded notifications
    Camera is horrificly oversaturated
    When typing a message over 500 characters in Hangouts the phone just becomes horribly slow
    RAM goes missing a lot quicker. After 3 days without reboot advanced task manager said I have 50MB of RAM left

I would rather do a stable experience for the user base than running after higher numbers