• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][A10][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1(20/01/04)

Search This thread

NanduxXxPV

Dec 10, 2020
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps) LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review

GPL compliance

Description:

LineageOS 17.1 for Mi A3 laurel_sprout

Initial Build

Features:
  • Fastboot ver. (Couldn't get Lineage to build a flashable zip) (TinyADB and Fastboot by K3V1991 provided)
  • Based on HarukeyUA's trees - Device, Kernel, Vendor
  • Stock Vendor
  • Safetynet pass
  • 2020 December Security Patch
  • 2020 November Vendor Patch
  • Mi Camera Patch by HarukeyUA
  • No GApps
  • SHRP patched boot image (optional) by oddlyspaced provided
  • + All Lineage features

Working:
  • Camera (and flashlight)
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • Telephony (Calls and Data)
  • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
  • Audio (Record and Playback)
  • Video Playback
  • Sensors
  • GPS
  • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
  • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
  • Compatible with all Xiaomi Mi A3 variants.
  • Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from A10 November Global Fastboot ROM.

Bugs:
  • Issues when flashing SHRP patched boot image - WiFI, Bluetooth not working, SELinux getting disabled, Random Lag etc.
  • To solve connection issues flash dtbo.img via fastboot again, for other bugs install recovery via traditional method to fix
  • Shows warning signed by test keys, ignore, I haven't gotten around to signing it with my own keys

Downloads:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mbRIwax7EILDWrYvQ_dNLO_PWgr-0-DO/view?usp=sharing

Important Notes:
  • No custom kernels are supported. Only stock kernel will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case
  • perf+ kernel is due to SHRP boot image, otherwise it runs lineageos+ kernel, which is super fast and stable
  • * Required * firmware version must be based on Stock A10 based builds.
  • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs. If you want download from The Open GApps Project , I recommend Nano Package
  • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if if switching ROMs and device was encrypted.

Installation:
  • Reboot to fastboot mode, flash boot, dtbo, system, vbmeta and vendor images
  • Optional flash SHRP.img as boot if you want for SHRP (buggy)
  • Wipe Userdata
  • Enjoy :)

Credits:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_20210104-114259_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210104-114252_Updater.pngScreenshot_20210104-114144_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210104-114109_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114100_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114051_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114042_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114035.png

Last edited:

Sairagav

Feb 26, 2018
Xiaomi Mi A3

NanduxXxPV

Dec 10, 2020
There's already another version on xda, what does it change?

I use stock vendor instead of oss, plus this was the first rom ever build by me so i thought i would share it with the community,
It is synced with the latest stock vendor sources and security patch, uses the MIUI camera used by stock Mi ROM and I am working to fix the test keys issue and create recovery flashable zip. Stock Vendor I have experienced is more stable and fast than OSS.

I am also trying to port OrangeFox Recovery Latest to our device and Nusantra ROM, I may modify this build to include Fenix Kernel, OFRP and maybe GApps, for those who want pure Lineage I will also make a pure build.

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I use stock vendor instead of oss, plus this was the first rom ever build by me so i thought i would share it with the community,
It is synced with the latest stock vendor sources and security patch, uses the MIUI camera used by stock Mi ROM and I am working to fix the test keys issue and create recovery flashable zip. Stock Vendor I have experienced is more stable and fast than OSS.

I am also trying to port OrangeFox Recovery Latest to our device and Nusantra ROM, I may modify this build to include Fenix Kernel, OFRP and maybe GApps, for those who want pure Lineage I will also make a pure build.
You're guide is the first that i found complete and clear. I'm already on stock because all guide are about install twrp are non clear... And the feedback of users are very different. I don't understand if the users are dummy or guide are bad. Otherwise you explained every step clearly. Tnx a lot

mark_rank

Jan 10, 2021
Somehow it only shows 16GB of memory available. Does anybody else have that problem ?
Other than that, i find it super nice to work with . (y)

Charles IV

Jan 15, 2016
I don't think lineage accepts new maintainers for A10 so I can't do Official , I haven't found found any A11 trees for our device yet, if you can link me to it I can try and build, then apply for maintainer
there is a lineage 18 build on the forum (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-stable-lineageos-18-0-mi-a3-laurel_sprout.4174895/), but the developer only links to the pixel experience kernel as a source, however he does have device, kernel, and vendor trees on his github. no idea if they work. https://github.com/PMS22?tab=repositories

edit: paranoid android have also released an a11 build, and they have trees on their github. probably wouldnt be too hard to port to lineage

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's already another version on xda, what does it change?

2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps) LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review

GPL compliance

Description:

LineageOS 17.1 for Mi A3 laurel_sprout

Initial Build

Features:
    • Fastboot ver. (Couldn't get Lineage to build a flashable zip) (TinyADB and Fastboot by K3V1991 provided)
    • Based on HarukeyUA's trees - Device, Kernel, Vendor
    • Stock Vendor
    • Safetynet pass
    • 2020 December Security Patch
    • 2020 November Vendor Patch
    • Mi Camera Patch by HarukeyUA
    • No GApps
    • SHRP patched boot image (optional) by oddlyspaced provided
    • + All Lineage features

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    • Compatible with all Xiaomi Mi A3 variants.
    • Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from A10 November Global Fastboot ROM.

Bugs:
    • Issues when flashing SHRP patched boot image - WiFI, Bluetooth not working, SELinux getting disabled, Random Lag etc.
    • To solve connection issues flash dtbo.img via fastboot again, for other bugs install recovery via traditional method to fix
    • Shows warning signed by test keys, ignore, I haven't gotten around to signing it with my own keys

Downloads:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mbRIwax7EILDWrYvQ_dNLO_PWgr-0-DO/view?usp=sharing

Important Notes:
    • No custom kernels are supported. Only stock kernel will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case
    • perf+ kernel is due to SHRP boot image, otherwise it runs lineageos+ kernel, which is super fast and stable
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on Stock A10 based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs. If you want download from The Open GApps Project , I recommend Nano Package
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if if switching ROMs and device was encrypted.

Installation:
    • Reboot to fastboot mode, flash boot, dtbo, system, vbmeta and vendor images
    • Optional flash SHRP.img as boot if you want for SHRP (buggy)
    • Wipe Userdata
    • Enjoy :)

Credits:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_20210104-114259_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210104-114252_Updater.pngScreenshot_20210104-114144_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210104-114109_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114100_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114051_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114042_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20210104-114035.png