[ROM][A11] Evolution X 5.3 for Xiaomi Mi 8 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Romain0904

Feb 24, 2021
Latest Rom phone and contacts app crashing when typing a number and trying to call/save number. Edit: Just saw the post above
[/CITATION]

Good evening. Do you know how to install EvolutionX_5.4_dipper-11-20210224-1338-OFFICIAL.zip? The Recovery menu has changed

Icône de validation par la communauté

Romain0904

Feb 24, 2021
I don't understand what's going on, I made a post about the new update, if you didn't bother reading it you shouldn't bother flashing custom ROMs on your phone. I don't have the time or will to explain what I have already stated at the post.

I tell you that I read !!! I downloaded the file but I no longer have access to the recovey mode allowing me to install 1338. You could be nice not it seems to me? I can read thank you !!! amazing your ****ing reaction

Icône de validation par la communauté

DarkAngelGR

Recognized Developer
I tell you that I read !!! I downloaded the file but I no longer have access to the recovey mode allowing me to install 1338. You could be nice not it seems to me? I can read thank you !!! amazing your ****ing reaction

View attachment 5231623
I don't know why you can't access your recovery anymore, others have flashed it just fine. I can't help with that. Also please understand that I have to read replies from here, while also getting PMed about issues on a device I don't even have or develop for and I am not in the mood to get on fights with someone on XDA. If I wanted to have a fight I would pick it somewhere else or play League of legends. Peace out

Reactions: a83

Romain0904

Feb 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "DarkAngelGR, message: 84552561, membre: 8065843"]
Je ne sais pas pourquoi vous ne pouvez plus accéder à votre récupération, d’autres sont très bien flashé. Je ne peux pas aider avec ça. Veuillez également comprendre que je dois lire les réponses d'ici, tout en étant informé des problèmes sur un appareil que je n'ai même pas ou pour lequel je ne développe pas et que je ne suis pas d'humeur à me battre avec quelqu 'un sur XDA. Si je voulais me battre, je le choisirais ailleurs ou jouerais à League of Legends. Paix
[/CITATION]
voici le mode de récupération maintenant. Installateur Je ne peux pas

Attachments

• signal-2021-02-24-211504.jpg
    signal-2021-02-24-211504.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 99

DarkAngelGR

Recognized Developer
Je ne sais pas pourquoi vous ne pouvez plus accéder à votre récupération, d’autres sont très bien flashé. Je ne peux pas aider avec ça. Veuillez également comprendre que je dois lire les réponses d'ici, tout en étant informé des problèmes sur un appareil que je n'ai même pas ou pour lequel je ne développe pas et que je ne suis pas d'humeur à me battre avec quelqu 'un sur XDA. Si je voulais me battre, je le choisirais ailleurs ou jouerais à League of Legends. Paix
[/CITATION]
I don't understand french but you can install twrp via fastboot and then flash the recovery you want to use

Reactions: albaoe and 250652

mido67

Feb 8, 2013
[/CITATION]
Comment tu t'es retrouvé avec le recovery de Lineageos? La mise à jour ne flash pas le recovery donc c'est que tu l'as flashé toi même. Donc comme l'a dit DarkAngel flash twrp via fastboot.

Romain0904

Feb 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "mido67, message: 84555555, membre: 5114182"]
Comment tu t'es retrouvé avec le recovery de Lineageos? La mise à jour ne flash pas le recovery donc c'est que tu l'as flashé toi même. Donc comme l'a dit DarkAngel flash twrp via fastboot.
[/CITATION]
Good morning all. I did not flash the lineageos recovery no. I don't see why I would have done this. I simply proceeded to the update yesterday via OTA. I just flashed the TWRP via adb / fast boot. everything works. Thank you and sorry the author, we didn't understand each other yesterday

variamus

Jan 3, 2012
Monaco
Hello everyone, hope you doing great!
New update is out (02/24/2021)

Download here
Changelog here (the IMS blobs update has been reverted)

Notes:
1) My Dipper has officially died due to UFS storage being bad and now doesn't even boot (I used to have low memory speeds like 20mb/s read and write which would make phone take minutes to boot), so that means that I will be not able to update as frequently.
2) Regarding today's update I have uploaded 2 builds, the first one that got pushed as OTA seems to have not working outgoing calls, so I made a new one (EvolutionX_5.4_dipper-11-20210224-1338-OFFICIAL) so please install this one to avoid any issues, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you enjoy this update and if you want to support me, here is my PayPal and Patreon. #KeepEvolving

Thank you so much for your work ! You saved my day when I realized I wasnt able to phone anymore :D

(And apologies on behalf of the french people, not all of us are jerks :D)

Reactions: Erics9n

SleepyzZzZ

Mar 1, 2021
i got a problem with the new update from OTA. It's about the phone signal, it's sometime the sims' icon disappear and reappear and i can't make a phone call and immediately end a phone call when i pick up one, the older version doesn't have this kind of bug in my daily use.

update from the website fix the problem. thanks for the good rom

Last edited:

luigir-it

Oct 8, 2016
Ok, but now when I try to install the firmware from TWRP the downloads directory is encrypted, so how can I install it??

I don't think I understand you.
If you are coming from another rom, you can't dirty flash. You can dirty flash an update (I thought this was your problem since the last ota was broken). For the firmware, if you need to install it, just flash it in twrp. You have to type your password, if the phone is encrypted, and then just flash the zip.

Top Liked Posts

Me too at the first time, I've used xiaomi flash tool to restore original MIUI then flash again and that's all. Exists an alternative recovery named OrageFox that users likes very much, but I never used it, I'm using TWRP like yours
    Thanks. Fortunately i resolved problem without MIUI flash. I formated and installed many times this version and PE version, and once was sucessfull.
    Hey everyone, new update is out!

Download here
    Check the changes here

Hope you enjoy this update, and if you want to support me here is my PayPal
    Very nice update. Thank you 😌

I just miss 'smart pixel' option 😢 I cannot see in the change log why it was removrd
    Can someone Send us a screenshot from Settings > Security

I wanna see what does it say under Encryption.
    i have a sound issue with the rom, when i play game or test out the alarm ringtone, receive a call in messenger app, there is a sound glitch but when i use facebook or youtube the sound is just fine
    Error of losing headset sound when there is facebook notification, or there is an alarm notification. That's a big problem all 11 mi 8 aosps have
    Me too at the first time, I've used xiaomi flash tool to restore original MIUI then flash again and that's all. Exists an alternative recovery named OrageFox that users likes very much, but I never used it, I'm using TWRP like yours
    Thanks. Fortunately i resolved problem without MIUI flash. I formated and installed many times this version and PE version, and once was sucessfull.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.3 for the Xiaomi Mi 8 [dipper]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
    4. Format Data (Optional, if encrypted)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    8. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Flash the Magisk ( Optional )
    5. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Hello everyone, hope you doing great!
    New update is out (03/03/2021)

Download here
    Changelog here

Hope you enjoy this update and if you want to support me, here is my PayPal and Patreon. #KeepEvolving
    New Update is out!

Download here
    Changelog here

Hope you enjoy this update and have a great new year once again

Don't forget to join Dipper group for Evolution X

If you enjoy my work, feel free to tip at my PayPal
    New Update is out!

Download here
    Changelog here (Hey Google works with screen on and off*, keyboard decided to correct me for some reason 😐)

Hope you enjoy this update and have a great new year once again

If you enjoy my work, feel free to tip at my PayPal
    New Update is out!

Download here
    Changelog here

Hope you enjoy this update

If you enjoy my work, feel free to tip at my PayPal and Patreon . Donations will allow me to keep using the server I rent to make new updates, but I am not forcing anyone to donate. Anyways, hope you enjoy this update, report bugs if you find any and #KeepEvolving
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone