· Minor fixes and optimizations

Device changes
· Selinux enforcing
· Fast charge fixed
· LGE Settings is back
· Console notification fixed
· Widevine back to L3 (Netflix works)

>> Builds for all LG G6 variants <<

For those already running Lineage 18.1 with Roar Gapps who prefer dirty flashing: first wipe dalvik, system, cache and then flash ROM, Trash remover (optional), Roar Gapps, Magisk (optional). Additional links are listed in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexrsj

Jonsnow1470

Oct 12, 2016
New LineageOS 18.1 (A11) build available for H870 - H872 - US997

Build date

19/02/2021

LineageOS changes

Device changes
· Selinux enforcing
· Fast charge fixed
· LGE Settings is back
· Console notification fixed
· Widevine back to L3 (Netflix works)

For those already running Lineage 18.1 with Roar Gapps who prefer dirty flashing: first wipe dalvik, system, cache and then flash ROM, Trash remover (optional), Roar Gapps, Magisk (optional). Additional links are listed in the first post of this thread.
is it ok to flash nikgapps instead?

riagriag

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for a great build!
The only thing I'm struggling with is the sd card. It is readable by Sky Hawk recovery, however Lineage just keeps rebooting with inserted sd card. So far formatting it in different file system or leaving it blank didn't change anything. Tested with a 64GB and a 256GB SanDisk card. Both cards don't seem corrupted.
When I get around to I'll try to find some logs.

I'd like to get involved and I'm only half stupid. The telegram channels are the best way?

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
Thanks for a great build!
The only thing I'm struggling with is the sd card. It is readable by Sky Hawk recovery, however Lineage just keeps rebooting with inserted sd card. So far formatting it in different file system or leaving it blank didn't change anything. Tested with a 64GB and a 256GB SanDisk card. Both cards don't seem corrupted.
When I get around to I'll try to find some logs.

I'd like to get involved and I'm only half stupid. The telegram channels are the best way?
Sure, send your logs to the TG channel. Strange tho... My sd card is working fine here but we can check what's going on.

pococos

Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
I tested the last build, and so far everything is working great but the safety net doesn't pass.
(Clean flash from orangeFox + Nikk Gapp core + Magisk)

No issue with my SD card.

The only real trouble I have is that Disney + won't install, neither from apk pure nor from the play store.

Thank you for the ROM :)
Have a great day!

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
Hello everyone,
I tested the last build, and so far everything is working great but the safety net doesn't pass.
(Clean flash from orangeFox + Nikk Gapp core + Magisk)

No issue with my SD card.

The only real trouble I have is that Disney + won't install, neither from apk pure nor from the play store.

Thank you for the ROM :)
Have a great day!
You need to enable magisk hide option and hide manager. You'll find both in manager conf.

Reactions: pococos

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
New LineageOS 18.1 (A11) build available for H870 - H870DS - H872 - US997

Build date

23/02/2021

LineageOS changes

Device changes
· Hotspot fixed on H872, US997
· Set OpenGL Skia as default render (results in smoother UI)
· Added H870DS support
· Fixed Dual Sim support for H870DS

Reactions: osimobile

melkoro

Oct 5, 2016

Build date

23/02/2021

LineageOS changes

Device changes
· Hotspot fixed on H872, US997
· Set OpenGL Skia as default render (results in smoother UI)
· Added H870DS support
· Fixed Dual Sim support for H870DS

Hello,
After install, I'm getting the following warning message on startup:

SElinux is disable
This build was signed with public keys

rossmurray

Nov 27, 2010
London
Great release of 18.1 (Android 11). Real smooth and responsive so far. Magisk also just updated to 22.0.

Barclays banking app (version 2.34.7) now throws an error (T0009) re the fingerprint reader. Had been working in Build 20210112. Not observed a similar issue in other apps making use of the fingerprint. All other functionality in the banking app otherwise seems to be OK and it fully passes their internal security.

Tried reinstall and renew fingerprint. Directly messaged the bank. Will update with any developments.

EDIT: On reinstall of Hypercam and trCamera I reproduced this error with Hypercam. Tried refresh of txt file.

Last edited:

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
Hello,
After install, I'm getting the following warning message on startup:

SElinux is disable
This build was signed with public keys
I forgot to set selinux enforcing in my last build, it will be fixed in today's build.
The public keys thing is normal, just disable the notification from Trust options.

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
Great release of 18.1 (Android 11). Real smooth and responsive so far. Magisk also just updated to 22.0.

Barclays banking app (version 2.34.7) now throws an error (T0009) re the fingerprint reader. Had been working in Build 20210112. Not observed a similar issue in other apps making use of the fingerprint. All other functionality in the banking app otherwise seems to be OK and it fully passes their internal security.

Tried reinstall and renew fingerprint. Directly messaged the bank. Will update with any developments.

EDIT: On reinstall of Hypercam and trCamera I reproduced this error with Hypercam. Tried refresh of txt file.

I've just updated this post about GCam. The new one is working fine here and may be the best choice for Android 11.

CC @4138

EDIT: I added a new GCam option (BSG)

Last edited:

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires

Build date

24/02/2021

Device changes
· SELinux enforcing

pococos

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,

I'm testing the new version and it's really good :) The ROM is super smooth (resolution down to 1080p). I finally think I can keep this phone one more year :D

For the Gcam,
BSG GCam 8.1
- Wide OK
- MainOK
- Front OK
Wichaya's GCam 7.3
- Wide OK
- MainOK
- Front KO - > BSG seams better for Android 11

Trash_remover is a real plus, thank you for sharing this with us!
What I have not tested:
- Bluetooth + Waze (was buggy on my older ROM Havos 3.9)

I have a question related to Proshot camera app, since the dirty flash (Lineage 18 -> 18.1), I cannont switch anymore to wide / front camera on this specific app.
Have you encountered this issue already?

I have tried to clear cache, uninstall, reinstall without success.

Thanks for the work :D

Last edited:

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
Hello,

I'm testing the new version and it's really good :) The ROM is super smooth (resolution down to 1080p). I finally think I can keep this phone one more year :D

For the Gcam,
BSG GCam 8.1
- Wide OK
- MainOK
- Front OK
Wichaya's GCam 7.3
- Wide OK
- MainOK
- Front KO - > BSG seams better for Android 11

Trash_remover is a real plus, thank you for sharing this with us!
What I have not tested:
- Bluetooth + Waze (was buggy on my older ROM Havos 3.9)

I have a question related to Proshot camera app, since the dirty flash (Lineage 18 -> 18.1), I cannont switch anymore to wide / front camera on this specific app.
Have you encountered this issue already?

I have tried to clear cache, uninstall, reinstall without success.

Thanks for the work :D
Yeah, BSG seems better for A11. Just make sure to fix low volume in videos: go to BSG GCam config > Developer Settings and enable camcorder.stereo.

Waze is buggy itself... Anyway, I guess Google will most likely shut it down once they finish merging everything into Maps. So don't get too attached to it.

I really don't know Proshot camera app, and as it's a paid app I can't test it. Try to see if you can find a setting where you can define each cam number.

iCuba

Dec 26, 2019
Urgent help pls.
Unfortunately I installed accidentally the A11 dirty on my LineageOS A10 version.
Now it wound leaf the boot animation and return to Sky Hawk.
I need the photos from my crypted SD-Card. Thats all..

Feb 18, 2021
I'm not having any luck with Android Auto. Says test app or something. SD card works for me along with most everything else I've tried. I don't use a lot of apps, but all I have are woking fine.

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
I'm not having any luck with Android Auto. Says test app or something. SD card works for me along with most everything else I've tried. I don't use a lot of apps, but all I have are woking fine.
Android Auto seems to work on the latest internal test build. Please, test again after the next release and let me know what happens.