• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][A11][OFFICIAL][MIATOLL] crDroid 7.4 Alpha release

Search This thread

Lethien

Apr 6, 2013
Paris
hi,
in magisk settings, have you hidden magisk and enabled magisk hide?

I've just flashed Magisk, in the settings I had MagiskHide unchecked but now it's checked, it kind of little freeze on accessing playstore. kind of laggy and it crashs, can't access to the playstore with this setting checked

wow since this parameter is checked it became so laggy, I can't even access to magisk to uncheck this setting. I'll try a reboot

edit : after the reboot I can access to everything without lagging but the setting configurations disappear from the setting list... I don't know what I've done tbh

Last edited:

educated__fool

Sep 18, 2014
Veles
stavrovski.net
Hi,

Just flashed this ROM CRDroid 7.4 from orangeFox, smooth & stable for the moment, I'll test Strava App with GPS to see if that crash like Havoc OS 3.12 and see if the GPS is precise because it's important for me.

I have one issue regarding the installation of my banking app revolut. I can't get it from the playstore "this device is not supported". I am on joyeuse redmi 9 note pro. Any solution regarding this problem ?

Someone on the telegram told me to flash magisk, I did but it's not working.

I experience similar issue with my local bank app where I'm unable to use the app, because it detects magisk, although I've setup magisk hide, and especially checked if it's hidden for the bank app.

I'm using Google Fit, AmazfitGTS watch and the Zepp app which utilize the phone GPS and it works and is accurate for me.
I've just flashed Magisk, in the settings I had MagiskHide unchecked but now it's checked, it kind of little freeze on accessing playstore. kind of laggy and it crashs, can't access to the playstore with this setting checked

wow since this parameter is checked it became so laggy, I can't even access to magisk to uncheck this setting. I'll try a reboot

edit : after the reboot I can access to everything without lagging but the setting configurations disappear from the setting list... I don't know what I've done tbh
that's normal, because the magisk app has been repackaged as a different app in order to try to hide better on the system...

anyway, magisk hide didn't help me use my local banking app. It made the banking app happy that my phone is not rooted, though the OTP stuff won't work no matter what...

Reactions: rokes_h

Lethien

Apr 6, 2013
Paris

lmao omg what I've done ? I can't access to magisk, this is unclickable now

I experience similar issue with my local bank app where I'm unable to use the app, because it detects magisk, although I've setup magisk hide, and especially checked if it's hidden for the bank app.

I'm using Google Fit, AmazfitGTS watch and the Zepp app which utilize the phone GPS and it works and is accurate for me.

that's normal, because the magisk app has been repackaged as a different app in order to try to hide better on the system...

anyway, magisk hide didn't help me use my local banking app. It made the banking app happy that my phone is not rooted, though the OTP stuff won't work no matter what...

Thanks for your answer, even without Magisk I couln't install my bankin app... any solution ?

rokes_h

Aug 20, 2020

sounds like hide magisk didnt finish hiding.
its not just a simple tick, as above poster explained.

for me settings disappear when there is an update or when hide magisk didnt finish its magic.

when and if magisk hide and hide magisk has been set correctly, press the shield button.
select magish hide and then select the apps you want to hide magisk from and also select google play and google play services (you may need to enable system apps).

now you need to erase the app data from said apps and both google play apps.

restart the device and you should be good to go

kupo5131

Dec 17, 2007
Manchester
Hi,

I'm having issues with the camera app and I wonder if anyone could help?

I'm using a joyeuse phone with crDroid 7.4 and when I try to open the camera app I get the error "The app does not have critical permissions needed to run" but the app has all permissions on, I've tried clearing cache and data but it just won't do anything. I've also tried using App Ops to set the permissions that way but the camera app doesn't even show up as installed on there. Anyone else had issues with the camera and fixed it? Other apps can access the camera (like WhatsApp etc).

Thanks for any advice!

Saif_44

Oct 26, 2019
Palestine
Hi,

I'm having issues with the camera app and I wonder if anyone could help?

I'm using a joyeuse phone with crDroid 7.4 and when I try to open the camera app I get the error "The app does not have critical permissions needed to run" but the app has all permissions on, I've tried clearing cache and data but it just won't do anything. I've also tried using App Ops to set the permissions that way but the camera app doesn't even show up as installed on there. Anyone else had issues with the camera and fixed it? Other apps can access the camera (like WhatsApp etc).

Thanks for any advice!
am on curtana and this camera app is broken also, you can use Gcam which is a good and powerful

Reactions: rokes_h
Nov 20, 2016
Anyone else having problems with their data connection? Mine stays on 4G for about an hour or so then reverts to H+ which is really bad. But it seems like restarting or not using data connection (for about an hour) only fixes it which is not ideal.

Saif_44

Oct 26, 2019
Palestine
Hi, my phone is restarting itself when i been away from it for some time ( when i sleep for example) and that's really annoying bug and i reflashed the rom and wiped everything and that's still not fixed.
if you want the logcat just tell me cause i think this rom is dead.

Lethien

Apr 6, 2013
Paris
after a clean flash or after uninstalling magisk?

Thanks for your reply, sorry for late reply I was quite busy recently but I'm getting back to this problem in order to fix it. Here you can find some screenshots of the magisk app, I've uninstalled it from the setting and flash it from orange recovery.
I've tried to press the shield button safety net but here are the result

For real even when I didn't have magist installed, I couldn't install the Revolut App but I need it

Thanks

Attachments

• Magisk2.jpg
    Magisk2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 27
  • magisk1.jpg
    magisk1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Magisk3.jpg
    Magisk3.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 26

rokes_h

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for your reply, sorry for late reply I was quite busy recently but I'm getting back to this problem in order to fix it. Here you can find some screenshots of the magisk app, I've uninstalled it from the setting and flash it from orange recovery.
I've tried to press the shield button safety net but here are the result

For real even when I didn't have magist installed, I couldn't install the Revolut App but I need it

Thanks
hi,

looking at your Screenshots at the top under Magisk it says "Installed N/A" which means magisk wasnt flashed correctly.

download the last magisk apk if you havent and reboot to recovery - select flash ZIP - select the magisk apk and flash. wipe Caches reboot and check the magisk APP again.

this works with orangeFox, havent tried twrp or los

educated__fool

Sep 18, 2014
Veles
stavrovski.net
hi,

looking at your Screenshots at the top under Magisk it says "Installed N/A" which means magisk wasnt flashed correctly.

download the last magisk apk if you havent and reboot to recovery - select flash ZIP - select the magisk apk and flash. wipe Caches reboot and check the magisk APP again.

this works with orangeFox, havent tried twrp or los

i experience the same issue, though everything is setup correctly...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-152036_MySettings.png
    Screenshot_20210510-152036_MySettings.png
    154 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210510-152117_MySettings.png
    Screenshot_20210510-152117_MySettings.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210510-152019_MySettings.png
    Screenshot_20210510-152019_MySettings.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210510-152106_MySettings.png
    Screenshot_20210510-152106_MySettings.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 24

zmhls

May 28, 2021
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Reboots every time after 2 minutes after startup at 7.6, joyeuse. Drop this maintainer, 2 months of waiting. Clean flashed already. Finally, the update came out, and here it is. Wasting time again. All in vain

xda-nick

Apr 2, 2020
I just did an OTA update from 7.4 to 7.6. Everything seems to be fine but I cannot get Magisk installed. I don't know why it was uninstalled in the first place. Flashing via adb fastboot seems to work error-free. But after reboot it just hasn't been installed. Same with flashing via recovery. When flashing via recovery even either the patched or the stock boot image is detected, so the image has definetely has been patched. But the same issue: Magisk just isn't installed. Any ideas?

Last edited:

alejandromujica.rsm

Jan 20, 2020
I just did an OTA update from 7.4 to 7.6. Everything seems to be fine but I cannot get Magisk installed. I don't know why it was uninstalled in the first place. Flashing via adb fastboot seems to work error-free. But after reboot it just hasn't been installed. Same with flashing via recovery. When flashing via recovery even either the patched or the stock boot image is detected, so the image has definetely has been patched. But the same issue: Magisk just isn't installed. Any ideas?

Rename the zip file to "apk" and install manually within the OS.

Top Liked Posts