Search This thread
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Download: Link

- Works
Everything so far

- Doesn't work
You tell me

Source: https://github.com/Galaxya50

CLEAN FLASH :

Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery (has to be a custom recovery. TWRP, OrageFox, etc.)
Make a backup of ur data (Not Necessary)
Wipe Cache, Dalvik, System, Data (wiping internal storage is not necesary)
Flash the latest build
Flash Gapps
Reboot

DIRTY FLASH (may cause bugs. not recommended):

Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Flash Gapps
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Builder: Me

Download: Link

- Works
Everything so far

- Doesn't work
You tell me

Source: https://github.com/Galaxya50

CLEAN FLASH :

Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery (has to be a custom recovery. TWRP, OrageFox, etc.)
Make a backup of ur data (Not Necessary)
Wipe Cache, Dalvik, System, Data (wiping internal storage is not necesary)
Flash the latest build
Flash Gapps
Reboot

DIRTY FLASH (may cause bugs. not recommended):

Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Flash Gapps
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Builder: Me
Can I flash it on my Samsung A505f device?

Please help. My a50 is bugging out every time I turn it on the screen just dims and dims until the screen is just off. The touch screen works because I can turn on the flashlight etc but I can't see anything on the screen, I'm using crdroid 8.9
  1. It's happened twice already. If I let it go on stand by with NO activity for a few hours it will then start working again and that's a pretty big inconvenience when it stops working

2. This hasn't happened any other time with other ROMs than crdroid

3. And I really dont wanna switch ROMs either before I get my other phone fixed because this is a rom I like

4. This always happens when I restart the phone. Not always when I restart it but sometimes

5. Like now when I let it stay off the night not on the charger in the morning (now) it started working again

Please help. My a50 is bugging out every time I turn it on the screen just dims and dims until the screen is just off. The touch screen works because I can turn on the flashlight etc but I can't see anything on the screen, I'm using crdroid 8.9
  1. It's happened twice already. If I let it go on stand by with NO activity for a few hours it will then start working again and that's a pretty big inconvenience when it stops working

2. This hasn't happened any other time with other ROMs than crdroid

3. And I really dont wanna switch ROMs either before I get my other phone fixed because this is a rom I like

4. This always happens when I restart the phone. Not always when I restart it but sometimes

5. Like now when I let it stay off the night not on the charger in the morning (now) it started working again
huh, thats strange, might be hardware but im not 100% sure since u said its not happening on other roms. i havent had any issues with crd in these few weeks that ive been using it. can you try LOS19.1 that i built and see if it happens with it as well? u can comment on that post if it does

keymanjg

Nov 5, 2008
Hi.
This is a great rom, all features that I want from pixel and battery nearly identical to stock.

I think this is known issue, but Bluetooth audio,as in calls via headset,are NOT working. I went into telegram groups but couldn't find any working solution,I already tried to disable wifi but still not working. Could you please offer any advice or at least put it in known bugs?

Thanks.

Hi.
This is a great rom, all features that I want from pixel and battery nearly identical to stock.

I think this is known issue, but Bluetooth audio,as in calls via headset,are NOT working. I went into telegram groups but couldn't find any working solution,I already tried to disable wifi but still not working. Could you please offer any advice or at least put it in known bugs?

Thanks.
cant say, i didnt try bluetooth but ik its not working on some roms. dunno a fix to it, ill ask around and try to find a fix for bt calls not working. thx for pointing it out

Reactions: keymanjg

cir.s72

Oct 22, 2022
Do I have to install Android 12 stock firmware on A505f before installing this?
If so then where can I find it?

RequestFX

Oct 29, 2022
I have a wifi problem. When I try to connect to my private wifi it instantly just turns off wifi. Mobile Data works without problems. I dont know if I did anything wrong, I also did the advanced wipe in orangefox recovery(which comes with magisk). Then I installed the rom and nikgapps core + androidauto addon (nikgapps-SL android12.1). And then rebooted to recovery -> and rom started successfully.

I always used the stock rom with root so I cant really tell whats the issue here.
Model: SM-A505FN

Also thanks for your effort to make this rom work :)

EDIT: I did the same steps but this time I booted to system instead of recovery and it worked.

Last edited:
I have a wifi problem. When I try to connect to my private wifi it instantly just turns off wifi. Mobile Data works without problems. I dont know if I did anything wrong, I also did the advanced wipe in orangefox recovery(which comes with magisk). Then I installed the rom and nikgapps core + androidauto addon (nikgapps-SL android12.1). And then rebooted to recovery -> and rom started successfully.

I always used the stock rom with root so I cant really tell whats the issue here.
Model: SM-A505FN

Also thanks for your effort to make this rom work :)

EDIT: I did the same steps but this time I booted to system instead of recovery and it worked.
i experienced some wifi issues as well, dont know whats causing it but usually a reboot fixes it

Top Liked Posts