[ROM][A12.1][A505FN][UNOFFICIAL] LINEAGEOS 19.1

Search This thread

john97

Sep 27, 2015
I have a friend who would like to have her A50 de-gogled. She does not have high demands, no gaming etc., but it does have to work 100%, also with BT. If I can't tell in advance if it will work, then I can't make the switch for her.

I have a friend who would like to have her A50 de-gogled. She does not have high demands, no gaming etc., but it does have to work 100%, also with BT. If I can't tell in advance if it will work, then I can't make the switch for her.
wouldnt recommend de-googling since it breaks a lot of stuff. i will build another lineage for this phone just to test out some stuff. if i have time ill try if BT works, but i think it does cuz i remember using it once or twice on los or crd builds i did

john97

Sep 27, 2015
Running LOS ex-gapps to end the continuous surveillance is the whole purpose for her. Otherwise she'd just continue using android. I have been running ex-gapps (on other devices) for years. Most apps work fine. The camera can be a problem. There are substitutes for most g-apps.
Are you referring to that running ex-gapps breaks things in general, or are there more issues on this device/implementation in particular?

Running LOS ex-gapps to end the continuous surveillance is the whole purpose for her. Otherwise she'd just continue using android. I have been running ex-gapps (on other devices) for years. Most apps work fine. The camera can be a problem. There are substitutes for most g-apps.
Are you referring to that running ex-gapps breaks things in general, or are there more issues on this device/implementation in particular?
nah, it wont make the device buggy, but if she want to go all out and not use google at all. yt wont work for example, u can use microg but thats something else

basero

Nov 30, 2022
Very good rom. Thank you.
if you have google play connection error, you can find new apk of google play and install it.

peyotr

Dec 7, 2008
Everything is nice, but the auto-brightness works very strangely. He lives his own life. On light applications it brightens very much, on dark applications it darkens. Can anything be done about it?

Everything is nice, but the auto-brightness works very strangely. He lives his own life. On light applications it brightens very much, on dark applications it darkens. Can anything be done about it?
yeah, had that issue with auto brightness as well, but i dont use it that much, i'll rebuild lineage soon. for now there is a lineage build with ota updates and is basically polished. its somewhere on telegram, cant find it rn. i'll edit this and add the link

Imitation8934

Jan 18, 2023
Greetings, everyone!

Has anyone tried to use encryption with this? If yes, did it work? I have sensitive files on my phone and would LOVE to encrypt it.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: m0byn

asifkwj

Dec 16, 2023
Does it still have "Encrypt or decrypt SD card" feature?
But as external card, not format as internal like the one in AOSP

Top Liked Posts