mukesh22584

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T

NeonS

Feb 14, 2013
hello,i flash this rom and works great but i have one small prob when i update oxygen os 11 to 12 my mobile data went from LTE+ to H+ and now i have H+ network in my rom and its realy slow is there any way to fix it on this rom or not,when im near repeater i get LTE+
Its not prob in rom its oxygen 12 prob and i had same prob in my xperia xz premium and i need to change something in build.pop.sry about my eng

Eazy

Apr 28, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
hello,i flash this rom and works great but i have one small prob when i update oxygen os 11 to 12 my mobile data went from LTE+ to H+ and now i have H+ network in my rom and its realy slow is there any way to fix it on this rom or not,when im near repeater i get LTE+
Its not prob in rom its oxygen 12 prob and i had same prob in my xperia xz premium and i need to change something in build.pop.sry about my eng
Have you tried to reset APN-settings? Settings > SIM > APN >the tree dots in upper right corner > Reset. You could also try to manually set the APN with instruction you get from your service provider.

NeonS

Feb 14, 2013
Have you tried to reset APN-settings? Settings > SIM > APN >the tree dots in upper right corner > Reset. You could also try to manually set the APN with instruction you get from your service provider.
After a day my data get better LTE+ but not for long and i try reset APN but still its same,do u know why my home screen is laggy and every thing else is fast as it should be
I turn on fps counter and it says 90 all the time so i thnk maybe smoething in settings need to turn on or of but ty

mukesh22584

Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T

cbomb1337

Hello Everyone,

we're here again with brand new update of Xtended-XT v4.0 for Hotdog,

ROM Changelog-: Get from HERE
Download-: Download Xtended-XT v4.0
Flashing Instructions: Get from HERE
Screen shots: Get a sneak peak HERE
Device Changelog: Get from HERE

• GApps included, So no need to flash separately .
  • Follow proper flashing instructions.
  • Don't report issue without logs.
  • Please refresh your browser if not showing latest build.

Best Regards
Team Xtended
So there's still not full aod. What about customizing ambient like double tap to wake ambient or lift to wake it. Also is there different aod pictures yet like cos has ?

Eazy

Apr 28, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
I am on crDroid Android 13 right now. If I want to try this rom, do I need to flash oos12 first, then flash this rom, or is there some other way?

Lordero

Feb 7, 2023
Hey, I'd like to know if fingerprints animations could be added in the next updates. The basic one is ok but having the choice to have differents ones would be awesome

mukesh22584

Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T

mukesh22584

Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T

mukesh22584

Jan 20, 2014
Delhi
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5T
Hello Everyone,

We're here again with brand new update. But... we haven't included the June Security Patch because of huge changes in the code base released by Google qpr3.
We'll rebase sources and it'll take time. Till then enjoy Xtended XT-v7.6

ROM Changelog-: Get from HERE
Download-: Download Xtended-XT v7.6
Flashing Instructions: Get from HERE
Screen shots: Get a sneak peak HERE
Device Changelog: Get from HERE

• GApps included, So no need to flash separately .
  • Follow proper flashing instructions.
  • Don't report issue without logs.
  • Please refresh your browser if not showing latest build.

Best Regards
Team Xtended

Last edited:

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
Xiaomi 13
OnePlus 11
OMG ITS FINALLY TIME TO HOP ON... THE ONEPLUS CAM IS HERE!!!! PRAISE THE DEVS!!!!!

edit: I wanted to ask if you know that both a and b slots have the same firmware, you don't need to "adb sideload copy-partitions-20220613-signed.zip" right?

Last edited:

Lordero

Feb 7, 2023
Hello ! Thx for the update. When you select the slow mo un Oneplus Cam (good to see that this app is added), this one will crash instantly unfortunately. It's not a big deal but I think it's good for you to know ;)

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Sagunt, Spain
Now is notifying "Android Update" 😂

Screenshot_20231216-142737.png

Top Liked Posts