[ROM][A5000 | cheeseburger][8.1.X][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo) for Oneplus 5

Search This thread

eNVy

Dec 11, 2010
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 4a
What OOS camera version can I use with the latest lineageOS ? Any Suggestions ?
Can it work by just installing the app or do we need to install some additional libraries as well ?

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Can it work by just installing the app or do we need to install some additional libraries as well ?

JesseMedium

Aug 12, 2017
Berlin

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I'm not aware any OOS camera working with Los15. That's why I use pixel2mod-Arnova camera app.

tobby88

Jul 4, 2012
Hanover
OnePlus 5
You won't get any difference on custom ROM it will work as a normal camera apk. No improvement in picture quality

That's wrong. Try it! I have Snap-Camera (LOS standard), OnePlusCameraM (modded version of OnePlus Cam) and Google Camera Mod installed and they all show different results. Picture quality of snap camera is worst, Google Cam is best. But OnePlusCameraM is the only one where the flash shows all "features" (like flash during focus) and picture quality is better than "Snap" cam.

sleepwalking0593

Jul 25, 2017
Noida
OnePlus 5
That's wrong. Try it! I have Snap-Camera (LOS standard), OnePlusCameraM (modded version of OnePlus Cam) and Google Camera Mod installed and they all show different results. Picture quality of snap camera is worst, Google Cam is best. But OnePlusCameraM is the only one where the flash shows all "features" (like flash during focus) and picture quality is better than "Snap" cam.
It is because how processing is handled by an individual app. Background processing is missing in camera m mod which tends to give me noise in pictures

jochenn

Feb 15, 2016
Battery drain

Hi,

is anybody else expieriencing an increased battery draincompared to previous versions?

Three weeks ago i updated from 15.1 20180611 to 15.1 20190217. Before doing so i easily got three days of light usage out of my phone. Now i barely last 24 h.

Here's a list of the device usage and the respective battery drain:
Android OS: 36 %
Android System: 33 %
Stand by: 17 %
WiFi: 7 %
Display: 6 %
Firefox: 6 %

Any advise?

Thanks
jochenn

eNVy

Dec 11, 2010
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 4a
Hi,

is anybody else expieriencing an increased battery draincompared to previous versions?

Three weeks ago i updated from 15.1 20180611 to 15.1 20190217. Before doing so i easily got three days of light usage out of my phone. Now i barely last 24 h.

Any advise?

Thanks
jochenn

I had experienced battery drain. Updated to Lineage 16. There is a slight improvement.

kauperx

Nov 6, 2011
Hi,

Any advise?

Thanks
jochenn

I experience battery drain on 20190225 nightly build. 10+ hours in stand-by with Wi-Fi, GPS(Battery saving mode) On my phone went from 65% of battery to 12%. That is without ever turning screen on during that time.

Top Liked Posts