[ROM][A515F/DS][OneUI 3.1 - S20 Port] Just4Fun v1

Search This thread

elomrane

Aug 26, 2016
cairo
Recovery does not accept the NTFS flash because the J4F_v1 file is large And also on the phone memory does not accept the download, what is the solution?

Reactions: hacker812c

tresor_cyusa

Mar 9, 2017
Is this rom compatible with
Samsung A51 5G
Model: SM-A516N?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-054603_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-054603_Settings.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 114

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLo everyone...

After several weeks, months and before Android 12 released, i decided to share this ROM to this A51 community. Hopefully you guys enjoy it and don't offend me if the ROM is bad, so....let's get it ON.

Things to do before flashing:
    1. Make sure you're on binary 5 (this ROM tested and using binary 5 vendor, so to avoid any broken or whatever error flash your device with latest firmware).
    2. Backup your IMEI (highly recommended).

Flashing:
    1. Clean flash is recommended. Flash kernel, flash J4F vendor and system.img, flash multy disabler (if necessary) then full wipe and also you can perform "typing YES" format. Reboot to recovery again, then flash as usual you guys always do (Magisk etc.).

ROM Features from S20 and Note 20 line up:
    1. Samsung Dex (not full features coz need fix at kernel level).
    2. Flagship live blur
    3. Flagship edge lighting style
    4. AirCommand (S pen)
    5. LiveDrawing
    6. Multy screen resolutions (HD+ - FHD+ - WQHD+)
    7. 1000++ system fonts
    8. Flagship sound quality and effects
    9. Camera features unlocked (pro video etc.)
    10. All original A51 features
    11. Common tweaks here and there and so many possibility to unlock another S20 features

Bugs:
    Minor glitch in pro mode video, and not really remember and deep testing everything, but hopefully still acceptable (hopefully :p ) but yeah..nothing's perfect, if you found one let's discuss together in A51 telegram group: https://t.me/samsunga51

Hall of Fame:
    @MrWaehere for his awesome CRB kitchen
    @VDavid003 and his rom TreeUI for my inspiration and countless help
    @Yillié and his OFox recovery and also countless help and advise and ideas
    @BlassGO and his Dynamic Installer, patches, advise and countless contributions (thanks for making AirCommand even greater lol)
    @manudinath and his projects.
    @Winb33 for fonts mod
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @ianmacd for multy disabler and TWRP

Stock Kernel Source

PM me if i forgot to mention someone.

Advise and Tips:
    - It's normal during first boot if lags occurs, give the ROM some times to settle, finish your setup, update your apps and you good to go..
    - It's better to avoid update in Galaxy store related to system app, such as MDE Service Framework, Samsung Core Services etc. It might causing conflict due to mixed up firmware. But anyway it's up to you.
    - Please do not complain regarding app missing (getting debloated) and related to debloat. Because it's very hard to acomodate every person's taste. Bloatware is very Objective and absurd for each person and I know it's supposed to be using Aroma installer or any script but i don't have time that much to do that.

Download link:
    **when you click this link and downloading, that's mean you're agree to all the consequences and i'm not responsible to anything - do with your own risk**

LINK
    Pero peeps. Sorry for not being able to test all the stuff properly xD.
    Pero peeps. Sorry for not being able to test all the stuff properly xD.
    nah, you have doing so great/ thank you s much for everything.
    Ole its already, nice
    mhm...thanks for everything (y)