[ROM][A515F] OneUI 4.1 [S20 Port] ---- ICBM r0M v.1 ----

Search This thread

jagpanzer

Aug 21, 2017
Greetings...

I'm gonna put this in short and sweet.
Very good for those who lazy in reading.

So, this custom ROM based on S20 FVC and A51 FVD2. ROM packed with 3 images: system/vendor/kernel.img. Unpack first and flash!!!!!

Things to do before flashing:
1. Make sure you're on binary 5 OneUI 4.1 (this ROM tested and using binary 5 vendor, so to avoid any broken or whatever error flash your device with latest firmware).
2. Backup your IMEI!!!! this is not scare you or because of flashing this ROM, but this is standard/basic procedure if you modified your phone
coz I guarantee you will cry if your IMEI loosing and you don't have backup. BLAME YOUR A** STUPIDITY!!!

Flashing:
1. CLEAN FLASH is A MUST. Flash image then flash Magisk (use Canary version recommended).
Now without custom kernel, so if you using stock kernel, flashing Magisk is mandatory
and also dm-verity.

ROM Features:
1. Samsung DeX
2. Flagship live blur (disabled) - you can enable it but cost in performance
3. Flagship edge lighting style
4. AirCommand (hand touchy)
5. LiveDrawing
6. Multy screen resolutions (HD+ - FHD+ - WQHD+)
7. 1000++ system fonts
8. Some "small" flagship features: extra dim, processing speed, object eraser, shadow-reflection eraser, remaster pic etc.
9. Camera features unlocked (pro video etc.)
10. All original A51 features
11. Common tweaks here and there and so many possibility to unlock another flagship features

Bugs: - Audio glitch -- Fixed (look at bellow message)
- QWHD resolution: will overlap status bar (not really priority, could harmful slowly kill your screen), but will try to fix.
Very very minor, for me almost nothing. Let's further discuss at Telegram Group https://t.me/samsunga51

Hall of Fame:
@MrWaehere for his awesome CRB kitchen
@VDavid003 for so many things
@Yillié and his OFox recovery and also countless help
@BlassGO and his Dynamic Installer, patches, advise and countless contributions
@Winb33 for 1000++ fonts mod
@topjohnwu for Magisk
@ianmacd multy disabler for my base ROM securities implementation

PM me if i forgot to mention someone.

Advise and Tips:
- Do not disturb while at the very begining boot to your Home. Give your smartphone time to update/initialize
- It's better to avoid update in Galaxy store related to system app, such as MDE Service Framework, Samsung Core Services etc. It might causing conflict due to mixed up firmware. But anyway it's up to you
- Please do not complain regarding app missing (getting debloated) and related to debloat. Because it's very hard to acomodate every person's taste. Bloatware is very Objective and absurd for each person. I know it's supposed to be using Aroma installer or any script but i don't have time that much to do that.
- Set DPI to 430 - 440 and all animations/effect to 0.5 for best experience.

Download link:
**when you click this link and downloading, that's mean you're agree to all the consequences and i'm not responsible to anything - do with your own risk**

thanks to our fellow asdfghftyhgfgth for new link (maybe that's an alt Telegram ID :p )

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-005018_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-005018_Gallery.jpg
    915.7 KB · Views: 738
  • Screenshot_20220522-153137_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-153137_One UI Home.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 675
  • Screenshot_20220522-153353_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-153353_One UI Home.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 601
  • Screenshot_20220522-153918_Samsung DeX home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-153918_Samsung DeX home.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 540
  • Screenshot_20220522-154038_Samsung DeX home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-154038_Samsung DeX home.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 538
  • Screenshot_20220522-154046_Samsung DeX home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-154046_Samsung DeX home.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 528
  • Screenshot_20220522-155130_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-155130_Photo Editor.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 529
  • Screenshot_20220522-192715_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-192715_Settings.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 501
  • Screenshot_20220522-192758_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-192758_Settings.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 477
  • Screenshot_20220522-193022_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-193022_Settings.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Screenshot_20220522-193119_Samsung DeX.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-193119_Samsung DeX.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 413
  • Screenshot_20220522-193237_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-193237_Device care.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 445
  • Screenshot_20220522-193500_Lynx Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-193500_Lynx Launcher.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:

jagpanzer

Aug 21, 2017
Experimental DeX (kernel and dtbo) :

DeX Experimentation to enable DeX touch.
Already flashed and booted, but still not yet direct tested to Monitor thru DeX station or USB to HDMI converter.
Remember to always backup before doing anything and risks all yours.

Last edited:

hacker812c

Mar 28, 2012
Salvador🇧🇷
I m using custom ROM oneui 3 is necessary check binary 5?
Is necessary upgrade my bootloader and modem in Odin ?
Or
@j4gpanzer Hello my friend Is possible upgrade only flashing bootloader oneui 4 and modem and after flash this ROM ? Thank You waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Hugo121309

jagpanzer

Aug 21, 2017
I m using custom ROM oneui 3 is necessary check binary 5?
Is necessary upgrade my bootloader and modem in Odin ?
Or
@j4gpanzer Hello my friend Is possible upgrade only flashing bootloader oneui 4 and modem and after flash this ROM ? Thank You
if you want with that combo, flash product also... last time i tried with not updated product, some battery graph didn't show "full" and possible other broken.
just migrate to 4.1 for easier

Romancy

Dec 28, 2011
cairo
First, I would like to thank you for all this great effort.. Secondly, I hope with all my heart that you will hear my call and the call of everyone who owns a Galaxy phone A71 and take action.port rom S20 to A71 [A715f] I hope you will think about it and reply to me

jagpanzer

Aug 21, 2017
Please give me link for twrp one ui 4 (android 12)
you can find it in this section. or join to group
First, I would like to thank you for all this great effort.. Secondly, I hope with all my heart that you will hear my call and the call of everyone who owns a Galaxy phone A71 and take action.port rom S20 to A71 [A715f] I hope you will think about it and reply to me
i'm sorry but it's sad to say that A71 totally different with A51....

Yillié

Apr 26, 2020
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy A51
Realme 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yo bro if you have a youtube channel could you make a video of it pls. To help the whole community.
    *This procedure will wipe your /data partition, so make a backup of all your important files to an SD Card or PC
    *If anyone sees a mistake in any of these steps, please correct me

Step 1: You must be on Binary 5 (stock OneUI 4.1/Android 12) to prevent any issues. If you are not, download the corresponding firmware using Frija or samfw

Step 2: Download Odin3 in your pc and open it
    Step 3: Unlock your phone's bootloader if locked
    Step 4: Turn off your phone and while you keep pressed Vol. Down and Vol. Up, connect it via USB to the pc
    Step 5: Wait for the warning message and press Vol. Up to continue (as shown here)
    Step 6: When this screen appears, you can start using Odin3.
    Step 7: Get the null/patched VBMeta.tar and move it to your PC (file is attached below). This is needed before modifying your phone in any way.
    Step 8: Uncheck Auto-Reboot, click the AP button and select the .tar downloaded (as shown here)
    Step 9: Click on Start and wait till it says PASS in the upper left corner
    Step: 10: Click on Reset
    Step 11:
    Download the latest build of any available recovery (TWRP, OFRP, PBRP, SHRP), I'll use the TWRP-11-3.6.1-a51-20220321-1406-hotfix.tar from Yillié's GitHub as an example
    Step 12: Do the same with the TWRP, just like this
    Step 13: Once it finished, without disconnecting the USB, keep pressed Vol. Down + Power and immediately after the phone turns off, keep pressed the Vol. Up key till it shows the TWRP logo.
    Step 14: Press Install and flash the Multidisabler.zip attached (this will remove the FBE or File-Based encryption so you can use the internal storage in recovery)
    Step 15: Go back to home screen, press Wipe, then Format data, type yes
    Step 16:
    Go back and then press Reboot -> Recovery
    Step 17: Backup your IMEI (Home > Backup > EFS). You must keep this partition really safe, here the reason.
    Step 18: Move the Chondoe Flasher.zip attached below to your Internal Storage
    Step 19: Extract ICBM rom, rename ICBM-A51-A12-v1(sys).img to system.img and ICBM-A51-A12-v1(vendor).img to vendor.img and move it to your phone's Internal Storage (must be in the same place)
    Step 20: Home > Wipe > Dalvik / ART Cache + Cache > Swipe to wipe
    Step 21: Flash the kernel (Thermobaric-V1-A12-52122.img) as boot using the TWRP interface (Install > Install Image > Select file > Boot > Swipe to flash)
    Step 22: Flash Chondoe Flasher.zip and wait till it flashes the ROM

Step 23 (Optional): Flash Magisk if you want (attached it too)

Step 24: Reboot to System and it should be working

Note (thanks Yillié):

The recommended method as always would be using fastbootd of the recovery instead of either of the two above mentioned things.
    *This procedure will wipe your /data partition, so make a backup of all your important files to an SD Card or PC

Step 1: You must be on Binary 5 (stock OneUI 4.1/Android 12) to prevent any issues. If you are not, download the corresponding firmware using Frija or samfw
    Step 4: Turn off your phone and while you keep pressed Vol. Down and Vol. Up, connect it via USB to the pc
    Step 5: Wait for the warning message and press Vol. Up to continue (as shown here)
    Step 7: Download the TWRP-11-3.6.1-a51-20220321-1406-hotfix.tar from Yillie's GitHub
    Step 8: Uncheck Auto-Reboot, click the AP button and select the .tar downloaded (as shown here)
    Step 10: Once it finished, without disconnecting the USB, keep pressed Vol. Down + Power and immediately after the phone turns off, keep pressed the Vol. Up key till it shows the TWRP logo.
    Step 11: Press Install and flash the Multidisabler.zip attached (this will remove the FBE or File-Based encryption so you can use the internal storage in TWRP)
    Step 12: Go back to home screen, press Wipe, then Format data, type yes
    Step 13:
    Step 14: Backup your IMEI (Home > Backup > EFS)
    Step 14: Press Install and flash the DynaPatch to be able to use Chondoe Flasher later
    Step 15: Reboot to Recovery again
    Step 16: Move the Chondoe Flasher.zip attached to your Internal Storage
    Step 17: Extract ICBM rom, rename ICBM-A51-A12-v1(sys).img to system.img and ICBM-A51-A12-v1(vendor).img to vendor.img and move it to your phone's Internal Storage (must be in the same place)
    Step 18: Home > Wipe > Dalvik / ART Cache + Cache > Swipe to wipe
    Step 19: Flash the kernel (Thermobaric-V1-A12-52122.img) as boot using the TWRP interface (Install > Install Image > Select file > Boot > Swipe to flash)
    Step 20: Flash Chondoe Flasher.zip and wait till it flashes the ROM

Step 21 (Optional): Flash Magisk if you want (attached it too)

Step 22: Reboot to System and it should be working
    Great work there writing those steps!

Allow me to add a few things to the list. Dynpatch is not required if your gonna be using chon doe and chon doe won't be required if you want to use dyna.
    The recommended method as always would be using fastbootd of the recovery instead of either of the two above mentioned things.

Secondly, I think it's be better to tell them to just use the latest build of any available recovery and then give the twrp build as an example instead of specifying to use that particular twrp build.

And lastly, flashing a patched vbmeta always helps as you newer know where avb might give errors when flashing edited images
    try this Samcloud Magisk Module... flash in magisk. @zinouprince

n flash this DMV after Magisk..AFTER magisk to @alfredoov if still bootloop then idk, something wrong of what you did.
    Hi, with twrp installed, via odin flash BL and AP? then you go to TWRP, flash magisk, reboot and that's it? Sorry for asking what you surely wrote but when translating I lose information
    I too bootloop and preffered STOCK ROM a12
    I instlled STOCK ROM twrp and magisk
    1. Flash in Odin only Stock ROM (STOCK)
    2. Uncheck option reset in twrp
    3. Flash TWRP 3.6.1 in this moment
    4. After flash imediatly enter twrp
    5. Flash MAGISK and BOOT patched
    6. Format data
    7. Reboot systen
    8. In this moment you have vendor boot and systen stable
    Download Boot 4.1 + magisk
    Would that solve the problem I had? Where do I find the patched vbmeta?
    This does still work on Android 12 if I remember correctly.
    Greetings...

I'm gonna put this in short and sweet.
    Very good for those who lazy in reading.

So, this custom ROM based on S20 FVC and A51 FVD2. ROM packed with 3 images: system/vendor/kernel.img. Unpack first and flash!!!!!

Things to do before flashing:
    1. Make sure you're on binary 5 OneUI 4.1 (this ROM tested and using binary 5 vendor, so to avoid any broken or whatever error flash your device with latest firmware).
    2. Backup your IMEI!!!! this is not scare you or because of flashing this ROM, but this is standard/basic procedure if you modified your phone
    coz I guarantee you will cry if your IMEI loosing and you don't have backup. BLAME YOUR A** STUPIDITY!!!

Flashing:
    1. CLEAN FLASH is A MUST. Flash image then flash Magisk (use Canary version recommended).
    Now without custom kernel, so if you using stock kernel, flashing Magisk is mandatory
    and also dm-verity.

ROM Features:
    1. Samsung DeX
    2. Flagship live blur (disabled) - you can enable it but cost in performance
    3. Flagship edge lighting style
    4. AirCommand (hand touchy)
    5. LiveDrawing
    6. Multy screen resolutions (HD+ - FHD+ - WQHD+)
    7. 1000++ system fonts
    8. Some "small" flagship features: extra dim, processing speed, object eraser, shadow-reflection eraser, remaster pic etc.
    9. Camera features unlocked (pro video etc.)
    10. All original A51 features
    11. Common tweaks here and there and so many possibility to unlock another flagship features

Bugs: - Audio glitch -- Fixed (look at bellow message)
    - QWHD resolution: will overlap status bar (not really priority, could harmful slowly kill your screen), but will try to fix.
    Very very minor, for me almost nothing. Let's further discuss at Telegram Group https://t.me/samsunga51

Hall of Fame:
    @MrWaehere for his awesome CRB kitchen
    @VDavid003 for so many things
    @Yillié and his OFox recovery and also countless help
    @BlassGO and his Dynamic Installer, patches, advise and countless contributions
    @Winb33 for 1000++ fonts mod
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @ianmacd multy disabler for my base ROM securities implementation

PM me if i forgot to mention someone.

Advise and Tips:
    - Do not disturb while at the very begining boot to your Home. Give your smartphone time to update/initialize
    - It's better to avoid update in Galaxy store related to system app, such as MDE Service Framework, Samsung Core Services etc. It might causing conflict due to mixed up firmware. But anyway it's up to you
    - Please do not complain regarding app missing (getting debloated) and related to debloat. Because it's very hard to acomodate every person's taste. Bloatware is very Objective and absurd for each person. I know it's supposed to be using Aroma installer or any script but i don't have time that much to do that.
    - Set DPI to 430 - 440 and all animations/effect to 0.5 for best experience.

Download link:
    **when you click this link and downloading, that's mean you're agree to all the consequences and i'm not responsible to anything - do with your own risk**

thanks to our fellow asdfghftyhgfgth for new link (maybe that's an alt Telegram ID :p )

Enjoy!!!!

Step 7: Download the TWRP-11-3.6.1-a51-20220321-1406-hotfix.tar from Yillie's GitHub
    Step 10: Once it finished, without disconnecting the USB, keep pressed Vol. Down + Power and immediately after the phone turns off, keep pressed the Vol. Up key till it shows the TWRP logo.
    Step 11: Press Install and flash the Multidisabler.zip attached (this will remove the FBE or File-Based encryption so you can use the internal storage in TWRP)
    Step 12: Go back to home screen, press Wipe, then Format data, type yes
    Step 13:
    Step 14: Backup your IMEI (Home > Backup > EFS)
    Step 14: Press Install and flash the DynaPatch to be able to use Chondoe Flasher later
    Step 15: Reboot to Recovery again
    Step 16: Move the Chondoe Flasher.zip attached to your Internal Storage
    Step 17: Extract ICBM rom, rename ICBM-A51-A12-v1(sys).img to system.img and ICBM-A51-A12-v1(vendor).img to vendor.img and move it to your phone's Internal Storage (must be in the same place)
    Step 18: Home > Wipe > Dalvik / ART Cache + Cache > Swipe to wipe
    Step 19: Flash the kernel (Thermobaric-V1-A12-52122.img) as boot using the TWRP interface (Install > Install Image > Select file > Boot > Swipe to flash)
    Step 20: Flash Chondoe Flasher.zip and wait till it flashes the ROM

Step 21 (Optional): Flash Magisk if you want (attached it too)

Step 22: Reboot to System and it should be working
    Great work there writing those steps!

Allow me to add a few things to the list. Dynpatch is not required if your gonna be using chon doe and chon doe won't be required if you want to use dyna.

Secondly, I think it's be better to tell them to just use the latest build of any available recovery and then give the twrp build as an example instead of specifying to use that particular twrp build.

And lastly, flashing a patched vbmeta always helps as you newer know where avb might give errors when flashing edited images
    Yo bro if you have a youtube channel could you make a video of it pls. To help the whole community.

Step 7: Get the null/patched VBMeta.tar and move it to your PC (file is attached below). This is needed before modifying your phone in any way.
    Step: 10: Click on Reset
    Step 11:
    Download the latest build of any available recovery (TWRP, OFRP, PBRP, SHRP), I'll use the TWRP-11-3.6.1-a51-20220321-1406-hotfix.tar from Yillié's GitHub as an example
    Step 12: Do the same with the TWRP, just like this
    Step 13: Once it finished, without disconnecting the USB, keep pressed Vol. Down + Power and immediately after the phone turns off, keep pressed the Vol. Up key till it shows the TWRP logo.
    Step 14: Press Install and flash the Multidisabler.zip attached (this will remove the FBE or File-Based encryption so you can use the internal storage in recovery)
    Step 15: Go back to home screen, press Wipe, then Format data, type yes
    Step 16:
    Step 17: Backup your IMEI (Home > Backup > EFS). You must keep this partition really safe, here the reason.
    Step 18: Move the Chondoe Flasher.zip attached below to your Internal Storage
    Step 19: Extract ICBM rom, rename ICBM-A51-A12-v1(sys).img to system.img and ICBM-A51-A12-v1(vendor).img to vendor.img and move it to your phone's Internal Storage (must be in the same place)
    Step 20: Home > Wipe > Dalvik / ART Cache + Cache > Swipe to wipe
    Step 21: Flash the kernel (Thermobaric-V1-A12-52122.img) as boot using the TWRP interface (Install > Install Image > Select file > Boot > Swipe to flash)
    Step 22: Flash Chondoe Flasher.zip and wait till it flashes the ROM

Step 23 (Optional): Flash Magisk if you want (attached it too)

Step 24: Reboot to System and it should be working

Note (thanks Yillié):

Would that solve the problem I had? Where do I find the patched vbmeta?
    This does still work on Android 12 if I remember correctly.
    Hi, with twrp installed, via odin flash BL and AP? then you go to TWRP, flash magisk, reboot and that's it? Sorry for asking what you surely wrote but when translating I lose information
    I too bootloop and preffered STOCK ROM a12
    I instlled STOCK ROM twrp and magisk
    1. Flash in Odin only Stock ROM (STOCK)
    2. Uncheck option reset in twrp
    3. Flash TWRP 3.6.1 in this moment
    4. After flash imediatly enter twrp
    5. Flash MAGISK and BOOT patched
    6. Format data
    7. Reboot systen
    8. In this moment you have vendor boot and systen stable
    Download Boot 4.1 + magisk