So glad you left it open, so 3 years later this stranger can say THANK YOU.
After my newer phone self-destructed last year, I've been stuck using an iPhone 6s. (Yes I'm thankful there was ANY phone available, but I miiiiisss my Android.)
The other day, I came across my old A5 at the bottom of a box and thought, "maybe I can root this and if I'm lucky there's a de-bloated stock out there to save me some work."
This ROM, before I've even finished installing it, has made a discarded device feel better than any new one!
Got all set to hit "install" and wait for the reboot.....instead I've spent an hour googling every installation option because they're all so delightfully unfamiliar. There's definitely some re-flashing in my future.
So it really really sucks what happened to make this the final release, but please know that your very hard work is still having an incredibly positive impact.
I'm also very happy to see the recommended threads below this box and see you're still developing. Your work is hugely appreciated!
iagreeee with you
i have 2 a5 and this rom is the best !!!
but trying to find
an"Aurto data patch"
because with all my phones
usualy used this patch
allow to use itsel data for mms
witout turn on data in phone !
was very very usefull
but this patch work with kitkat , marsmallow , lolipop , nougat
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Some personal thoughts:
- you should read at least install instructions stated in this post - i won`t offer support for any issues regarding installation;
- press 'Thanks' button instead of saying it - it will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more;
- feel free to donate to me if you want to support my work; - if you take any of my work without my permission i'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.
Rom Features Only for A520F/A520K/A520L/A520S/A520W/A720F/A720S
Full A8 (2018) port, based on A530FXXU2BRG1 on top of A520FXXU7CRID
Deodexed / Deknoxed / Zipaligned / Unbranded
Signature verification disabled
Hybrid October/September security patch
- selectable wipe
- selectable boot animation color
- selectable mods
- selectable sound features
- selectable bloatware
If you don't care in reading this, go below this post, you'll find the rom.
First of all i feel the need to thank everyone that been around supporting me, this project wouldn't have got so far without you.
I want to share this final rom zip as it was already cooked and ready for release. As i said, i halted the release of this rom because november security update got out and this rom felt overdue.
As some people like to blame me for various things, i want to shed some light onto recent events.
1. A while ago i have found some roms with Pie apps ported by me included with no credits or small credits. Yes i will rage everytime for this since nobody spent 16 continous hours with me to port and fix most of the bugs only for the Telephony/Contacts/IncallUI combo or for others. Yes it was my choice to port/share it, no i won't agree with people taking things as their own. As a consequence i discontinued that project and halted others.
2. @Option58 released LineageOS 16 (gg for it) and all the questions, bug reports and LOS related talk moved to my telegram group, most of the questions being addressed to me. Not my duty to answer them, not my rom, not my problem. As a consequence to this fact i choosed to delete the telegram group since all the chat was about LOS. If you have something to discuss, do it in related thread on XDA or on dedicated telegram group, if any.
3. It has come to me that one of my 7 trusted testers has leaked the download link for the last test version and even sold it for 10$. For this i will release the v6, a bit improved from that leaked build so people wouldn't have to pay for it and get scammed. Sooner or later someone on 4pda would share it anyway since it got out in the wild.
Considering all mentioned i decided to end this project too and lay low for a while.
I'm not going to say i will never do anything anymore, i get bored pretty quick and eventually get over it so we might see eachother again, but at least for a while i won't do anything.
So at the very end of this post i would like to thank some people:
- donors and people who supported my projects, thanks again
- @MPachulski24@●CaloMarzi●@paulo boë@vivb.21@XxChaoticStrike@Dynamo22@Yahia Angelo thanks for trying to be there as testers and thanks for leaking the test v6
- @ermakovermakov7878 thanks for not admiting you had the rom too and not wanting to say who leaked it, you are a part of this anyway, thanks again
- @Option58 - thanks for your devotion into this device(s)
- for other users that helped me find out all this scam, thank you very much
- for users that paid for that leak, i'm really sorry for that, if you read this, try to reach me and maybe you can help me find the guilty person eventually
- for haters, thanks for hating, good things come from both positive and negative feedback
Going to leave the threads open, maybe someone has something to say. Regards