• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM] [A6+/A605G] sixtynine **69** (A9 2018 port)

Codelyoko2409

Apr 20, 2017
I am trying to making a device tree for LineageOS and I've compile successfully (yes and no) a kernel :| . About the problem of lacking lib 64bit as @renoxtv said, I think we could extract those libs from GSI arm64, do you think it will work, @an-_-dro?

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I am trying to making a device tree for LineageOS and I've compile successfully (yes and no) a kernel :| . About the problem of lacking lib 64bit as @renoxtv said, I think we could extract those libs from GSI arm64, do you think it will work, @an-_-dro?

Pavel Alm

Sep 16, 2017
SILIGURI

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Keep It up[emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

an-_-dro

Dec 28, 2012
Los Fabulous

i'm not sure.. there are system lib and app lib, for app lib, as long as that application able to run on system, just put lib on corresponding directory.
but for system lib so many probablilities.. but extracting 64libs from GSI to make working on touchwizz i really doubt it.

i really dont understand about those things... all we need right now is kernel with fully protections free

Last edited:

Codelyoko2409

Apr 20, 2017
i'm not sure.. there are system lib and app lib, for app lib, as long as that application able to run on system, just put lib on corresponding directory.
but for system lib so many probablilities.. but extracting 64libs from GSI to make working on touchwizz i really doubt it.

i really dont understand about those things... all we need right now is kernel with fully protections free
https://github.com/codelyoko2409/android-kernel-a6plte-custom.git
The kernel source code with dm-verity removed, knox leftovers removed, tima, kap, rkp removed, SELinux permissive. Edit and run lyoko.sh with the cross compiler

Last edited:

Codelyoko2409

Apr 20, 2017
Are you successfully port 64 bit rom

Just a kernel Lineage OS and a Recovery LineageOS but the recovery only show up and disappeare :crying::crying:
I can upload the kernel and recovery right now for anyone wanna try. With the recovery, You must have odin and adb to save your phone after flashing it XD
recovery : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onqMF0aZTg_A6FtupT9jc3rjIcXH9ZNZ/view?usp=sharing
after flash and boot into recovery, you won't be able to boot into system and the screen become black, but adb still recognize the device so just adb reboot download and use odin to flash twrp

kernel : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bn02LQLE4a0NNuDNPK2k_Urtg_uI1yru/view?usp=sharing
let me know if any error happen with the kernel

Last edited:

Pavel Alm

Sep 16, 2017
SILIGURI
Just a kernel Lineage OS and a Recovery LineageOS but the recovery only show up and disappeare :crying::crying:
I can upload the kernel and recovery right now for anyone wanna try. With the recovery, You must have odin and adb to save your phone after flashing it XD
recovery : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onqMF0aZTg_A6FtupT9jc3rjIcXH9ZNZ/view?usp=sharing
after flash and boot into recovery, you won't be able to boot into system and the screen become black, but adb still recognize the device so just adb reboot download and use odin to flash twrp

kernel : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bn02LQLE4a0NNuDNPK2k_Urtg_uI1yru/view?usp=sharing
let me know if any error happen with the kernel
Is this 64 bit kernel work with stock rom?

Reactions: Codelyoko2409