[ROM] [A6+/A605G] sixtynine **69** (A9 2018 port)

Search This thread

balanadi

May 28, 2012
Bucharest
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE

P.S any link where i can download classy kitchen ?[/QUOTE]

i found the classy kitchen and i want the pro edition in order to save it as official samsung tar image because i do not have twrp ...

Parthkarmur

Oct 25, 2018
[QUOTE

P.S any link where i can download classy kitchen ?

i found the classy kitchen and i want the pro edition in order to save it as official samsung tar image because i do not have twrp ...[/QUOTE]
Bro there is a simple trick here do you have any tar image of twrp.
So what you can do is open that twrp tar archive with 7zip and paste your img file in it then delete the recovery img file present in it and you are good to go.

balanadi

May 28, 2012
Bucharest
www.facebook.com
Bro there is a simple trick here do you have any tar image of twrp.
So what you can do is open that twrp tar archive with 7zip and paste your img file in it then delete the recovery img file present in it and you are good to go.

so far i do not find any twrp for A920F .. so i can not add the recovery img inside the tar archive ...

Parthkarmur

Oct 25, 2018
Any tar file with recovery of any device will work .
Just place your boot.img and delete the existing .img in tar file. Using 7zip.

an-_-dro

Dec 28, 2012
Los Fabulous

Attachments

• Sc2.jpg
    Sc2.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 1Sc.jpg
    1Sc.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

an-_-dro

Dec 28, 2012
Los Fabulous
wow look promising. do u use pei+root now ?
what is pei?

yes, rooted and deodexed. adding pie edge feature need deodexed frameworks... but currently i'm back to oreo :D

just don't let your pie become higher than XU3 (recent pie update) or you can not go back to oreo.
i still love oreo, so...oreo-pie- pie-oreo whenever i want

Last edited:

joker.lg

Nov 21, 2014
what is pei?

yes, rooted and deodexed. adding pie edge feature need deodexed frameworks... but currently i'm back to oreo :D

just don't let your pie become higher than XU3 (recent pie update) or you can not go back to oreo.
i still love oreo, so...oreo-pie- pie-oreo whenever i want

Its pie. I wrote pei. Well i update latest software unfortunately (auto things made this) now i am just waiting for Q (10) version hope i change this smartphone(just because of there is no custom rom)till then or someone make at least rootes custom for lastest software.

an-_-dro

Dec 28, 2012
Los Fabulous
Its pie. I wrote pei. Well i update latest software unfortunately (auto things made this) now i am just waiting for Q (10) version hope i change this smartphone(just because of there is no custom rom)till then or someone make at least rootes custom for lastest software.
wow that's sad... that's why i always turn off auto update software. always apply update directly by downloading then flashing with odin..
yeah, just buy another phone with exynos base..think twice if wanna buy snapdragon sammy device :silly: unless you like for challenge

joker.lg

Nov 21, 2014
wow that's sad... that's why i always turn off auto update software. always apply update directly by downloading then flashing with odin..
yeah, just buy another phone with exynos base..think twice if wanna buy snapdragon sammy device :silly: unless you like for challenge

well never gonna buy a samsung before i check if there is custom rom avaible :D(i was hyped that time and forgot that)
maybe i ll buy an S8

xiaoyeng

Jan 21, 2019
So im on pie and i just flashed twrp. and i want to flash this but i have pie vendor. does anyone have a oreo vendor? :<

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** SixtyNine **

Greetings everyone...
    After abandoned for several weeks, finally comes to stable. This rom intentionally made for A605G/DS but might working with other series too, but of course for NFC will not working for other series (F/FN and other with NFC).
    It is easy fix, will catch up later with patch (if you guys need it and if i have time :p )...or someone willing to provide it please welcome.

Things to do before start and disclaimers:
    BACKUP YOUR IMEI FIRST.
    (EFS backup in TWRP). It is very important because you dealing with firmware that came from another device.
    Download latest Google Web View from apkmirror and save it on your external (you'll gonne need it later).
    When you download and flashing this rom, all the consequences are your responsibility.

Bugs:

this rom developed base on G/DS so no NFC for F/FN/other series with NFC (need add files, perm and libs), autobrightness

Features:
    - All A6+ features..of course.
    - Beautiful "Damnsung's" Native Blur (i don't know why they skipped this feature in our A6+).
    - Edge Panels (ripped off from S9+ Oreo).
    - 4G plus / LTE plus (carrier dependant).
    - Download booster (combine wifi and LTE for faster downloading).
    - Another beautiful "Damnsung" LiveDrawing.
    - Modded and tweaked SystemUI (no swipe when using fingerprint/faceunlock at first usage, blur, fully transparent blur etc. etc.). >> maybe will separated as Add On and continue developing/adding mods.
    - Stock camera with A9 2018 libs and core jar files.
    - Other A9 2018 and A8star frameworks features.

Thanks to:
    Corsicanu
    (for his mods), Jovey23 (for his mods), grouxho (for his mods), ashyx (for TWRP..without him all of this is impossible), topjohnwu (coolest guy in android universe), blackmesa123 (for dmv patch), Samsung (for make me headache as always :p ) and all great XDA community (please let me know if i miss someone)

Important:
    Basic: FLASH DM-VERITY and MAGISK after flashing.

1. Wait rom to boot (around 15 mins (max) or less), fill up initial setup as usual but SKIP first registration to google and samsung account (do this after rom fully initialized).
    2. After boot to home screen, it might very slow (no signal could occur, but don't worry, just restart and wait until initailization (this happen because using ported IMS services files and libs).
    3. Install Google Web View that you previously downloaded.
    4. Login to your account samsung, google, etc.
    5. If you want press thanks please welcome or if you want buying me a Mercedes Benz also i would very happy.
    6. Enjoy the rom.

Link:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13wm55ifstF_tUI-_WDc9T?usp=sharing

NEED FULL WIPE
    BACKUP YOUR EFS, BACKUP YOUR VENDOR, FLASH VENDOR ZIP, FLASH ROM, FLASH MAGISK..... WAIT PATIENTLY.
    DONE.
    https://github.com/codelyoko2409/android-kernel-a6plte-custom.git
    The kernel source code with dm-verity removed, knox leftovers removed, tima, kap, rkp removed, SELinux permissive. Edit and run lyoko.sh with the cross compiler
    it would be great if already compiled. :good::D
    it would be great if already compiled. :good::D
    I will upload it tomorrow as I am in the airport right know :highfive:
    That's nice ,any reason why Samsung Give us a 32 Bit system

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    It seems that the main reason samsung give us a 32 bit system is because of the draining of battery
    finally camera working. i keep my promise to release this even as we know oreo rolled out in some region.
    but yeah..here you go..

3 files.
    1. Main file.
    2. vendor (backup your current vendor just in case you need to go back. this is heavily modded one)
    3. stock framework just in case for F/FN variant or with NFC got bootloop.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13Rbwm55fstF_tc9T?usp=sharing

FIRST POST UPDATED